It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: 2012 is now 2012-2017?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I'm not trying to hate on David Wilcock as I do like the majority of what he says, minus the disclosure bit as I think he was too loose lipped on that one; however, in reading his response to the uproar that it caused, I noticed this little tidbit.

One of these strategies involves a "wait-and-see" approach in the event that the timeframe of 2012-2017 features some sort of major cataclysmic Earth Changes that dramatically affects all human life on Earth.

DivineCosmos

This doesn't make any sense to me. Now David is saying 2012 is really 2012-2017? I thought the timeframe was more like 2011-2012...

Does he not believe his own predictions that things will change in 2012!?

[edit on 13-10-2009 by xEphon]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Like all predictions, they either become false by the time passing it by or just like this one, they get extended. Not by days, but in this case years!!!!!

Surprise Surprise!!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I can tell you exactly when the world ends. Immediately after I get married.

Unfortunately, I have no time frame for that.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
I can tell you exactly when the world ends. Immediately after I get married.

Unfortunately, I have no time frame for that.

Funny but sad at the same time.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Another false hope prediction

THE END IS NIGH . . . . . But not quite just yet.

SO REPENT ALL YOUR SINS . . . . . But you can still have a little fun.

WE ARE ALL DOOOOMMEDDD . . . . . Maybe tomorrow or in a few years.

NEVERMIND THE APOCOLYPSE, WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE EVENTUALLY PEOPLE . . . . . . each and every one of us is going to die at some stage, so stop worrying about other people's prophesies about 2012.

Live for today , for tomorrow may never come.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
What's the big deal? This isn't new. There's always been a window of a few years. The window is estimated to be a couple or more year before and after 2012.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Can't you just get the fact that these are all charlatans?

How much convincing will it take to figure it out? Time and time again, some figure makes a grandiose prediction about the end of the world or alien appearance. Absolutely none of them have come true.

Duh? Do you ever wonder why? That's because those people are nothing more special than you or I, but they are skilled at getting followers after themselves.

Seriously, the sooner you stop falling for it, the better, and maybe eventually they won't mess with people's minds if no one follows them. I know, it's a rather idealistic hope.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gandalph

"the sooner people stop following this guy"

haha they don't follow him, despite what you want to think.

he simply has a logical and a new way of looking at modern science and conventional beliefs. therefore it is foolish to discredit him because he "maybe" wrong about a date.
if you think in that manner well than, good luck.

2012 is already happening now if that's what you want too call "it".
bluntly put. it's simply mass amounts of people realizing whats truly going on in this world. and what life is essentially about, and what the # our consciousness is really is.

meh, or nothing might happen.

either way it is always good to have both sides of the story. not just one biased view.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Someday you will understand.
But you better learn it fast and you better learn it young.
That someday never comes.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

Originally posted by xEphon
This doesn't make any sense to me. Now David is saying 2012 is really 2012-2017? I thought the timeframe was more like 2011-2012...

Thing is, if you predict something, it doesn't always mean it'll happen at the time it's been predicted. It can always change because the future isn't predetermined. It isn't set in stone. It's malleable like clay. You can change it to be the way you want it to be by the actions in the present.

A lot of predictions are warnings. If you see the future and something bad happens, then now you know about it and can find a way to change the outcome, hopefully for the better. Then the bad something that was supposed to happen, won't happen or might get pushed back to a later point in time.

Hope this helps?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
On a interview on Coast to Coast, David claims that there will be disclosure before Christmas this year.

He also claims, that 2012 is not the end of the world, although there will be upheaval, it will no be the end of it. He also warns with regards to the swine flu vaccination, warning not to allow for them to inject us with it. Them who work behind the scenes, supposingly are trying to figure out ways to produce mass genocide, over 3 billion according to David Willcock.

There is supposingly forces outhwith the earth that will not allow this to happen.

Also supposingly the earth is under quarantine, from negative forces out in space.

I watched the interview from start to finish, while there was occasions he had me on the edge of my seat, he completely lost me after part 6. I just went completely off his rectorite.

Just the bad vibes I got from his interview I do not know.

His interview can be seen on you tube. Seems that he has a Star role in a programme which is to be aired on Sci F channel, I think in November.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Laurauk]

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Actually David Wilcock and also David Flynn have always said it is a 7 year period starting in July 2009 with the half way point being 12-21-12 and 2016/17 being the end of that cycle.

so wether it is jsut human evolution change or social/economic i am not sure but it looks like a process just like most things. Just have to wait and see.

Both of them make alot more sense then mass media and orthodox science/religion...sorry!!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I am not saying nothing will happen (because I don't know) but when people like DW stop plugging their books, DVDs, websites, conference appearances etc then I will take them a bit more seriously. They have turned the whole 2012 thing into an industry and are really no more credible than the mainstream imo.
The time frame is just a way of increasing sales. If nothing happens, it will just be extended further. Why spoil a nice little earner!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparkly_Eyed777

Yeah, I understand that. But the way David is talking about 2012 he is claiming that there will come a point right after 2012 where people will be able to:

be telekenetic
fly
have super human abilities

Things like levitation, telekinesis and time travel become something everybody can do without even having to exert themselves.

Wilcock

I'm not even kidding, he literally says that. Not like I don't think it would be cool as hell to be able to do. Like Mulder, I want to believe, but if you're going to make that type of prediction, and base all of your evidence on the specific date of 2012, but then fall back and say well somewhere around 2012-2017, a lot of your evidence tends to fall apart doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
yes .. later it will be 2030 ... then, 2060, then he dies and we can move on!!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

I believe that misunderstood what he was initially stating. If you re-read the entire passage, you'll see it says:

THE BIG HORSE RACE

I also have come to see this as a horse race. There are two completely different ways disclosure could happen that I have heard from firsthand insider testimony, from totally unrelated but highly credible sources, and Kerry Cassidy has heard of another completely different plan for disclosure from yet another unrelated but credible source.

The Illuminati factions, I am told, have always planned to have all this information come out, but felt the concomitant new technologies associated with disclosure would create a population boom that would destroy the Earth if it were released before a major reduction in world population size took place.

If it were up to them, they would not allow any of this to come forward until one of a variety of population-reduction strategies were implemented. One of these strategies involves a "wait-and-see" approach in the event that the timeframe of 2012-2017 features some sort of major cataclysmic Earth Changes that dramatically affects all human life on Earth.

Many insiders sincerely believe this must be done in order to "save the world", yet the data consistently shows that as societies are allowed to develop, the birth rate decreases rather than increases. Grinding poverty leads to people having children in order to ensure their survival. As they develop, they have far fewer children and put more time and attention into the ones they have.

On a fundamental level, many insiders have a sarcastic, cynical and highly racist view of humanity, and I do not support it. Nor do many within their own ranks. In fact, I am seeing more and more evidence of widespread dissent within these groups, with the genocidal aspirations no longer being embraced.

Imminent Future Changes

He even states that it is his belief, which corroborates with outside tesitmony that the "negative elite" has plans to unleash this tech when they see fit, that's the 2012-2017 to which he was refferring.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

You’ve taken the quote out of context. He was referring to one of the Illuminati’s approaches to their preferred disclosure schedule.

This doesn’t reflect Wilcock’s opinion at all. Wilcock has himself asserted recently that the events we’ve all associated with 2012, he’s been told, may actually occur over the next two to three months (October thru December/January).

Wilcock says these events are absolutely imminent, and he’s not alone in that assessment.

I’ve always felt 2012 was a culmination, so it’s nice to see so much data supporting this.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomiser
reply to post by xEphon

I believe that misunderstood what he was initially stating. If you re-read the entire passage, you'll see it says:

THE BIG HORSE RACE

I also have come to see this as a horse race. There are two completely different ways disclosure could happen that I have heard from firsthand insider testimony, from totally unrelated but highly credible sources, and Kerry Cassidy has heard of another completely different plan for disclosure from yet another unrelated but credible source.

The Illuminati factions, I am told, have always planned to have all this information come out, but felt the concomitant new technologies associated with disclosure would create a population boom that would destroy the Earth if it were released before a major reduction in world population size took place.

If it were up to them, they would not allow any of this to come forward until one of a variety of population-reduction strategies were implemented. One of these strategies involves a "wait-and-see" approach in the event that the timeframe of 2012-2017 features some sort of major cataclysmic Earth Changes that dramatically affects all human life on Earth.

Imminent Future Changes

He even states that it is his belief, which corroborates with outside tesitmony that the "negative elite" has plans to unleash this tech when they see fit, that's the 2012-2017 to which he was refferring.

randomiser,

Thank you for posting what you did -- I was about to post something similar to what you posted, so what I did, in order to emphasize the parts that many people missed and mis-read (not you, randomiser), just so that it would, hopefully, be perfectly clear that David Wilcock is NOT equivocating about the 2012 Ascension.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparkly_Eyed777
reply to post by xEphon

Originally posted by xEphon

Thing is, if you predict something, it doesn't always mean it'll happen at the time it's been predicted. It can always change because the future isn't predetermined. It isn't set in stone. It's malleable like clay. You can change it to be the way you want it to be by the actions in the present.

Hope this helps?

So then going by your theory, christians should know that Jesus may not be coming back because he may not be needed?

Also, I predict you will be beat up by 4 midgets driving an Oscar Meyer weiner vehicle on a sunny friday afternoon after your partner leaves you for a clown. Just wanted to warn you!

edit to add: If it doesnt happen, you have me to thank!

[edit on 13-10-2009 by liveandletlive]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

Well it's good to see that hes not equivocated regarding the date, and that according to him, 2012 is still on as scheduled.

Bring on the levitation!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join