It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, Why Can't Republicans Handle the Truth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by gdeed

The once great country of America is now turning mediocore like Canada and Europe. I guess America couldn't be great forever. Too bad.

Universal Health Care and great beer. Yah...mediocre.

So sad...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Soon there will not be many corporations to kick around any more. Fewer jobs, less money to spend and no free medical insurance. Thanks to the anti corporate left.

I have to call bull on this comment. The decline of corporations in America is due to shipping jobs offshore where they can hire people at slave labors and there is no worries if they die at the factory due to unsafe conditions.

The other cause of the decrease in corporations in America is due to mega mergers. All the small companies are disappearing as they get scooped up by mega international corporations.

Both mergers and off shoring jobs are the long term cause of the reduction of jobs in this country. Sure, if we remove workplace safety restrictions, eliminate environmental laws, and eliminate the minimum wage so factories can hire people for a few dollars a day, the jobs will come back. Though, I doubt most Americans are prepared to live like those in the toxic slums of 3rd world countries.

The lost of health care will happen without the anti-corporate helping as the health insurance companies continue to raise their premiums to make the share holders happy and cover the extravagant executive pay. Companies will simply have to drop health insurance benefits to continue to exist.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by tatersalad
reply to post by ShadoMan

shadow i hope that you have taken a little advise from the posters thus far. as there is no longer a republican or democratic party, nope just an agenda. that has been thrown down the united states citizens throat smoothly by a supposed left and right party. i realize alot of people still havent figured this out yet, but maybe within time, most will. stop sipping the kool aid my man, open your eyes and realize has anything truly changed since bush left office?

if your eyes are opened your answer has to be NO

Change hasn't hit yet, but it will and then we will see the big difference, but it will be too late to do anything about it. But then again when we had it all people were clammering for change. I guess every few generations we need to experience hard times over again. Cheers!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ninecrimes

Now here you go, making sense. Left/right IS stupid, IF, (big if there) people could be sensible. I tend to lean towards the Constitution when I am on shaky ground. It's the folks that are against those basic priciples that I have issues with.

Poeple that want to usurpt it? Not on my Xmas list.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink

Soon there will not be many corporations to kick around any more. Fewer jobs, less money to spend and no free medical insurance. Thanks to the anti corporate left.

I have to call bull on this comment. The decline of corporations in America is due to shipping jobs offshore where they can hire people at slave labors and there is no worries if they die at the factory due to unsafe conditions.

The other cause of the decrease in corporations in America is due to mega mergers. All the small companies are disappearing as they get scooped up by mega international corporations.

Both mergers and off shoring jobs are the long term cause of the reduction of jobs in this country. Sure, if we remove workplace safety restrictions, eliminate environmental laws, and eliminate the minimum wage so factories can hire people for a few dollars a day, the jobs will come back. Though, I doubt most Americans are prepared to live like those in the toxic slums of 3rd world countries.

The lost of health care will happen without the anti-corporate helping as the health insurance companies continue to raise their premiums to make the share holders happy and cover the extravagant executive pay. Companies will simply have to drop health insurance benefits to continue to exist.

If I had a company in America I would sell it or move overseas. Americans have turned on their bread and butter like wolves. China the big commie on the block has done the oposit and has used capialism to turn their hellhole country into a prosperouse one.

America is the new communist country with it's fervent anti capilism. Hey, we had it good for too long anyway.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The real question is:

"Why does this thread exist?"

Democrats and Republicans are both anti-American political cults.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadoMan

"Republicans hate Obama and How Democrats Hate Bush (with good reason I may add) - they are both somewhat right - but by allowing these petty little arguments to feed on themselves the way that people like Rush Limbaugh and Hannity, O'brien, and the topper - Glenn Beck we are whipping up into a frenzy they are allowing their corporate masters to control and hide the Real problems that are occurring in America right now."

I'm not sure what you would deem as "petty little arguments" when it comes to criticizing Obama and what he's trying to do. Is his lying to the Congress and America a couple of weeks ago, on TV about his health bill not including funding to care for illegal's or lying about his health bill not to include federal funded abortions, what you would call petty by the right? I guess you need to clearly define what you think is "petty" about these issues, or is it that you simply disagree with those who feel it's wrong to spend tax dollars to give free health care to 12+ million illegal aliens and their families, or a free education to these illegal families that pay nothing in taxes, or maybe you just think it's alright to designate federal tax dollars to fund abortions, when the majority of Americans don't want their taxes spent to commit what they feel is murder. I love it when someone comes on here with a message of "tolerance" but it is truly cloaking a message of "stubbornness". Remember tolerance is a two way street and if you are demanding it for one group of people don't get upset when the other side has demands of their own.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Rockstrongo37]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Just because someone doesn't admit to knowing the truth doesn't mean they don't know. Maybe you are the one assuming things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join