It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 UFOs Chased by Military Jets Ecuador, English translation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
from a recent blog post of mine:

I think it would be not only wonderful, but most appropriate, if a country other than the US would lead the way in a truth breakthrough on 9/11, or UFOs, close encounters, you name it. Since the US government has been the biggest psycho-punkass bully on the block concerning all things secretive since the advent of the National "Security" State in 1947, it very much needs and deserves a rather whopping lesson in humility, apparently necessarily through humiliation. Or however it happens, it sure would be great if credibility and objectivity can be mutually inclusive across the board, universally, for the first time ever...

lightworth.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hopefully this causes a chain reaction, however that chain reaction might be over the course of ten years until we get to the end of it where we find out what we really want to know - FULL disclosure.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, the US is never going to give full disclosure about ET's, UFO's, nor ANYTHING what so ever. The US does not want to discredit themselves, and by admitting they knew the truth it means that they lied. It just wont happen. If anything form of disclosure does happen, then it will be riddled with lies to make the public think what they want them too think.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
nice thread, s+f

I'm a native spanish speaker and my mom lived in Ecuador for 11 years, so she haves a lot of ecuadorian friends. With that data, i can tell you: yes, they're telling the truth. And are very educated people.

It's one of the few videos I've found with the name of "Jaime Rodriguez" on it that seems to be true anyway. I was about to close the video when he appeared (in mid '90s, i was a kid, here was an "UFO boom" and he had a Tv show, almost all BS)

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Let's say for a minute that David Wilcock is telling the truth, and that sometime before Christmas the president will come on TV and spill his guts about extraterrestrials.

For those two hours, everyone in the U.S. will be glued to their TV, but when it's over there will be looting, violence, and general mayhem.

Disclosure has to happen slowly, a piece at a time, over the course of many years. I believe we're seeing disclosure now, just not as rapidly as many people would like.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Great video!

900orMoreSubs4Truth (1 hour ago) Reply
The military radar station AND the radar screen footage are 100% NOT from Ecuador but from very famous Belgium case 1990 where Colonel Wilfried De Brouwer (now a General) gave a press conference showing the exact same footages. 99% of all real UFO investigators on the whole Planet knows this case, it is even in the FOIA declassified Top Secret DIA documents.

^From the YouTube comments, what's up with this?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Legacy
i know spanish, and it looks very real to me

is that knowing how to SEE in spanish then?

;]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
That's pretty amazing. I downloaded the vid with youtube grabber.

Just incase the video gets removed for some "unkown reason"

good find man.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
This is very interesting. What seems to be established is that at least Equadorian airforce officials seem to accept the idea that these objects might be extraterrestrial. However, while their opinion is by far more reliable than some random drunken person claiming to have encountered aliens, they are still human beings, and we probably can't say that they know for sure what these things are.

They mention "reliable", "classified" sources in th United States (as if the name of that country should banish all doubt for once), but we are not told that they are US government sources. For all we know, they might have received their "confirmation" from a UFO group in the states.

Things are getting more and more interesting these years with official information about UAP coming out once in a while. I just think we're still a long way for knowing what they are.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Level X

And why do these morons take their ET orders from the US?

FEAR my friend , simple as that , no country would want to upset the US they have the power to make things very difficult for most countries .
Over the last 8 years the Bush admin made it clear that if you're not with us you're with the bad guys .
If any country was to fully disclose that yes ETs exist and yes they have been and are still visiting our Planet , that would seriously embarrass the US .
Thats why I believe that the many countries that are now releasing their not to sensitive UFO documents are trying to nudge the US into their own disclosure , opening a path to full disclosure , then the US can say they were just one of many counties to keep the secret for the sake of National Security .

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This is great. We have more air force pilots speaking of their encounters, and with video to boot. Not only that, they make it clear that confirmation that these are ET came form sources inside the US Gov't... This is too good....

Why couldn't we hit CNN with this video... Larry King or Anderson Cooper..They're no stranger to running stories on UFO's. Maybe mainstream media will run with it...

just a thought

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
It would have been more credible if it didnt rely on United States sources to be honest. Who trusts those guys anymore? This could very well be reverse engineered american crafts.

But good video. More and more about these ships is starting to surface.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

I would imagine the reason they would ask America is they hold the most information on Extra-terrestrials and their craft , being as they have recovered crashed disks and other countries have let them recover disks from their territories [ allegedly ]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
this is really interesting. im glad to see that another country's government is admitting to the existence of extra-terrestrials. i do think this is all a joint effort to get the US, who has most of the info on them, to reveal what they know. i think many lower ranking countries are scratching their heads on the issue, and just want some plain answers which they are only starting to investigate recently, while the US has been for at least 50 years.

i think the reason for not making this subject public is:
-prior leaders have established a precedent, so if they released info now they might face political and public scrutiny
-military wants to learn as much as they possibly can first to gain an advantage over foreign countries in technology and understanding
-they are fearful of how the public would respond, as it might throw off the system of work ethics, politics and economy, and everyday interaction.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by john11235

i think the reason for not making this subject public is:
-prior leaders have established a precedent, so if they released info now they might face political and public scrutiny
-military wants to learn as much as they possibly can first to gain an advantage over foreign countries in technology and understanding
-they are fearful of how the public would respond, as it might throw off the system of work ethics, politics and economy, and everyday interaction.

Those are some of the obvious reasons. There are likely more that we wouldnt even be aware of.

Really I think US disclosure is off topic for this thread. Its an exercise in futility if you ask me.

This video, while intriguing, is nothing near anything resembling disclosure.

Its just another agonizing crumb of information suggesting at a possibility. Thanks though, togame over man, who noticed the post left on the youtube video. Didnt catch that one!

[edit on 14-10-2009 by treemanx]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
great video thanks for posting, i had seen this elsewhere online.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
[edit on 14-10-2009 by The Cloak]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
[edit on 14-10-2009 by The Cloak]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiNDADDY

Originally posted by The Legacy
i know spanish, and it looks very real to me

is that knowing how to SEE in spanish then?

;]

i meant i can understand what the people are actually saying, rather than have to rely on a translation which may or may not be very accurate

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Ahem.
Just to clear up any inconsistencies.

I lived in Ecuador for 5 years and yes, this is certainly a genuine story. All accents are Ecuadoran and the uniforms / flags etc are as well. (you would be amazed at how many obviously half-assed fakes get passed around as real stories by people who don't know better).

Colonel Salgado is NOT the commander of the Ecuadoran military. He is a colonel in charge of an individual command center used by the FAE - Fuerza Aeria Ecuatoriana. Like any military, the Ecuadoran military is divided into an air force, army, and navy (and their navy is subdivided into the coast guard, naval aviation, and marines). The minister of defense is Javier Cevallos, and of course Rafael Correa (current president) is commander in chief.

Colonel Salgado specifically states: "Reliable sources in the US have told me we are in an environment with unidentified flying objects". he then goes on to say that he PERSONALLY is certain they are extraterrestrial.

EDIT: felt the need to word-for-word translate what he says on that part.
"Concretely, from the United States, that are highly qualified sources of information, that we are inside an environment in which we have unidentified objects. Concretely, they are extraterrestrial objects, of that I am sure. We share the universe with other beings."
Please do not mistake him expressing his beliefs for him stating he has sources in the US who tell him they are extraterrestrial.

Bear in mind the only US presence in Ecuador is the Embassy and the Manta air base, which is a joint base that will be closed in the future (Correa refused to renew it). The US would have no motivation to inform Colonel Salgado of the situation - they could go straight to people higher up on the military ladder (such as, say, the Ecuadoran commander on the Manta base). Also, considering the nature of the airbase (they flew surveillance aircraft from there - specifically airplanes with high-powered radar to spot and track drug smuggling flights leaving Colombia) i would not be surprised if they had data of their own on which to base an investigation without needing to get people involved who don't have to know.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by JScytale]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join