It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 UFOs Chased by Military Jets Ecuador, English translation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by svpwizard
reply to post by gortex

I completely agree, they are well trained as any other pilots are and it should be noted that instead of discrediting those other countries we should instead ask the question WHY?? is the US not allowing this informatio0n to come out?? as I'm sure US pilots also have strange sitings as well.

I just don't get it????

The US doesnt want this iinfo to come out because they are hiding far more than just the fact aliens exist. We have had the privelege to learn more than other countries from firsthand experiences (Roswell, etc) and also has had a huge influence on our technology. The moment everyone agrees to let out the information is the moment the world will see that the U.S. really IS using alien technology. And if WW3 were to ever come about everyone would be one the same page as far as weapons and tech goes, which means we are less likely to win. and the woprld could be in the hands of ANYBODY.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
nice find very interesting

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
the translation is correct for the most part but yes, it's not a literal translation. anyway, great find. it's awesome that he confirms the u.s. as a source confirming our governments known existence of alien life. not that we already haven't had confirmation but just another one to throw in the bag.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This is undenyable disclosure.

What happens now?

Why isnt this mainstream in the media?

I live in the UK, and NEVER get any such public announcements.

Isnt their an public official investigation service, that can bring it to the attention to the masses?

Or is that the "NON- Disclosure Project" what doesnt seem to be doing an awful lot, except raking in the big buck? LOL

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Seems like quite a few countries are acknowleging this phenomenon lately.

I think that as witnesses go, these fully trained air force pilots are about as credible as you can get.

It would be nice if the USA did decide to lead the way, take the initiative and tell the world what they know. England wont make a move until the USA does, so we are counting on you guys.

That being said, i think they haven't come clean because they aint sure of the intentions of the "aliens" or they cant open a clear dialogue. So they are trying to protect us almost from mass panic that these beings can do whatever they want and we cant do anything about it.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
"I have some very reliable sources from the United States that have confirmed to us that based on a very classified and reliable source, we are facing some UFOs that are of extraterrestrial origin and that's for sure! Our universe is shared by others who also fly and use crafts to travel to and from any part of the universe. That is for sure..."

Starred.

Flagged.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by chips]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by heavenandearth01

That had crossed my mind too , a story with the implications as this and no main stream media reports , I too live in the UK and would of thought Channel 4 news may have picked it up ,or maybe Newsnight will latter , but I suppose MPs expenses is the bigger story

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Cool, they are real and we cant catch them. So whats new

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wayback1984
Cool, they are real and we cant catch them. So whats new

we'll never catch them, that's not news. But more credible people are coming out and sharing stories, so hope is still there.

Anyone else like the awesome " recreation" which didn't explain anything? At least we know they can't fake it with the horrible cgi they have.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wayback1984

Whats new is that we now know that they like to play hide and seek.

Oh and that an Ecuadorian military Commander was allegedly told by a reliable source in the USA that They are Extra-terrestrial craft

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Very good report, just how a report should be. S+F for you my friend!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
While I admit it is very exciting to see ANY country's government officials stating they were informed by the US gov. the UFO's are real, we have to take it with a grain of salt, unfortunately. The fact is, that we have no way to know "what agency" or "who" they spoke with in our government that allegedly gave that information.

Personally, I would love to see this thread get alot of attention from the people here at ATS who love to sniff out these types of things, and get as much info as possible about it.

I havent logged on to my ATS account for quite awhile, just been lurking lately, but this has got my attention. I hope to hear more about this soon.

S&F

[edit on 13-10-2009 by treemanx]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bestbuy
the translation is correct for the most part but yes, it's not a literal translation. anyway, great find. it's awesome that he confirms the u.s. as a source confirming our governments known existence of alien life. not that we already haven't had confirmation but just another one to throw in the bag.

Commander ly-on is still working for the 2012 revelation
Remember he lives in Quito, Ecuador

Francy

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by treemanx

While I admit it is very exciting to see ANY country's government officials stating they were informed by the US gov. the UFO's are real, we have to take it with a grain of salt

Absolutely right , but it is likely that informal communication would take place between Ecuador and the US over an incident like this , and informal communications wouldn't be recorded as a formal communication would , so both parties could speak with a little more freedom than normal , so it is possible he may have been told what he said , of course we will never know that for sure

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by treemanx

While I admit it is very exciting to see ANY country's government officials stating they were informed by the US gov. the UFO's are real, we have to take it with a grain of salt

Absolutely right , but it is likely that informal communication would take place between Ecuador and the US over an incident like this , and informal communications wouldn't be recorded as a formal communication would , so both parties could speak with a little more freedom than normal , so it is possible he may have been told what he said , of course we will never know that for sure

This is also possible, but as you stated, unable to be verified. I definitely think this is an interesting video, dont get me wrong. I just need more than, "I was told by someone who had a credible source in the US government that UFOs are real." Which is pretty much what the guy in the video says.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by treemanx]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by heavenandearth01

Mainstream media? are you nuts, some guy just damaged 2 hamburgers. Now that is news.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I hope the USA gives full disclosure. It would be a great event in our evolution of our species.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hello

The last military guy did not say that this particular incident was confirmed by U.S. sources, what he says is that he has information from U.S. sources that the phenomenon is real, he is talking about the U.F.O. subject in general, not in particular.

Nice find anyway, these files were indeed declassified by the Ecuadorian government, but the ufologist that has published them is not the most reliable character you can find, another Billy Meier advocate.

Cheerio

C.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just a guy hi
I hope the USA gives full disclosure. It would be a great event in our evolution of our species.

Well, you can hope in one hand, and poop in the other, and let me know which one fills up faster.

Fact is, they have more to gain by hiding whatever they know, then telling everyone about it.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Why is it America clowns these so called third world counties ( Mexico/ South America) and so called wimps ( France) and yet... they are always on the front line of exposing truth about the ET phenom? And why do these morons take their ET orders from the US?

When will they wake up and understand they don't have to kiss America's arse to cover up and lie about aliens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join