It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 UFOs Chased by Military Jets Ecuador, English translation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Part of the Ecuadorian UFO file release ,their military came forward last year talking about 2 Ufos that were chased by its jet fighters , this is the video with English translation .
In the interview the Commander of the Ecuadorian military states that the USA had told him " They are Extra-terrestrial craft " .
This video includes footage of the object from the on-board FLIR camera .

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14 Oct 09 by Gools]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

This is a pretty fascinating account, Gortex. It also has a lot of credibility as pilots are highly trained observers. They also as a whole keep their cool under these conditions. It's to their credit that we haven't been blown to smithereens because they launched a missile at something perceived as fearful. Lots of steady nerve and I applaud that. I think that attribute of military pilots is generally overlooked by most for some reason. Think about it. You have a lot of weaponry at your disposal and something like this happens.

These pilots always amaze me.

Cheers and S+F'd,

Erik

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

Thanx Erik
I think when a military is allowed to speak out on this issue they should given credit , as well as the government of Ecuador who have allowed them to do so.
We cannot treat this report with less credibility just because it has been made by the Ecuadorian Air Force , as happened with the Mexican Air Force FLIR incident , just because he is not a Commander from the RAF or the USAF doesnt make him ant less credible when he says they had been told by another power that They are Extra-terrestrial craft .
As you say pilots are highly trained observers , does the fact they are pilots from the Ecuadorian military make them any less trained or professional ? , no I dont think so either .

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This is as close to legit disclosure we are going to get.

At least for the time being.

Perhaps in a few years the US .Gov will come out and spill the beans. We can all hope can't we?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

disclosure? its still unidentified...the ecuadorian air force seems to think the US knows a lot more than its telling too.

maybe, the aliens will reveal themselves...I just hope we're not cattle and they're not telling because we'll be scared and produce stress hormones that'll make us taste bad and a bit gamy

that would really suck to find out they'd like to suck our bones after chewing off our flesh

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
One more step closer to the truth.
IMO.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Excellent find gortex
I like how the objects were playing hide and seek with the pilots, just playing with them and probably getting a good laugh.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The most fascinating thread all day, and i didn't get to sleep last night.

I wish the best for the safety of these pilots, that they don't get destroyed in a gravity wave.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

It would seem that disclosure is underway from a number of countries who have chosen to start to release their classified UFO files , whether this is an attempt to force American disclosure or just to show their respective populations that they are being open with them on the subject is up for debate .
No doubt the files that have been released so far are the milk and we can only hope they have the guts to release the cream sooner rather than later .
The more countries that take part in this process the more the pressure is heaped on the American government to join the process .
For those Americans on ATS who want to see disclosure it is down to you to join the Million fax on Washington started by stephen bassett , or for you and the people you know to send e-mails to your representatives

Peace

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It'd be helpful, enlightening and would clarify some things if someone would make a transcript in English of what is said, because from the little Spanish I know and understand, the so called subtitles in this video are terribly lacking and don't decently portrait of what is actually being said.

Also, to point out that when that Ecuadorian Air Force official talks about the US telling him these craft were extra-terrestrial, this person mentions "sources" told him. I get the impression this was far from a formal communication or acknowledgment between Governments or officials.

One has to question the circumstances and motives "sources" would transmit this information to foreign officials.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by converge]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
i know spanish, and it looks very real to me

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Wow!!
US sources!! This is amazing

Well done Ecuador!!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
OMG.....Alien Shapeshifter at :56!

Sorry had to say it.....nice video!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
There are here and toying with us ... how long will it take for our favourite liquiour bottle bottle to drop down before we get serious?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
My first post! HA!

I speak spanish as well and you can tell they are telling the truth. Almost a lil frightened as well like theyre still in shock just talking about it. It seems like any video/witness that comes from spanish countries are always credible, whereas here at home you can see the lies pouring out. Were just way too corrupted to be taken seriously......

thanks government!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticuli

Hi Zeta Reticuli welcome to ATS ,if you or any other Spanish speaker on ATS could transcribe the video for us non Spanish speakers it would be a big help.
I agree with converge , the subtitles need to be confirmed so we know for sure what is being said

Thanx

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

"What we need is not the will to believe, but the wish to find out, which is exactly the opposite." Bertrand Russell 1872-1970
Question: why is the symbol for infinity a lazy eight curve because were not officially working on it yet. Earth is the official lazy eight unemployment office for now. Terrestrial Officer Denver on the Eternal presence of Military Perfection and Transfinite Earth.

Dynamic 8. To exist as infinity. Scientology

"Truth is a property of belief and derivatively of sentences which express beliefs." Bertrand Russell 1872-1970 "I am who I think I am." Denver

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

Maybe they test alien pharmacuticles on humans before selling it to the general alien population?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by Zeta Reticuli

Hi Zeta Reticuli welcome to ATS ,if you or any other Spanish speaker on ATS could transcribe the video for us non Spanish speakers it would be a big help.
I agree with converge , the subtitles need to be confirmed so we know for sure what is being said

Thanx

The subtitles are accurate, but they look like not a very literal (word by word) translation. more like a paraphrased translation.

-rrr

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I completely agree, they are well trained as any other pilots are and it should be noted that instead of discrediting those other countries we should instead ask the question WHY?? is the US not allowing this informatio0n to come out?? as I'm sure US pilots also have strange sitings as well.

I just don't get it????

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join