It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, This Got my attention.....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I think that some of you might find this interesting. Came across it and thought it might be suitable in the Category. What do you think?

hubpages.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
To help everyone else the web page the OP has listed is titled

Evolutionism the greatest story ever told

[edit on 13/10/2009 by lightchild]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by lightchild

Thx for the info and sorry i didn't post the topic.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
For the paranoid of us, would you mind quoting or posting a summary of it.

Looks around suspiciously for virus'...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

I will try.

link
Evolutionism the greatest story ever told

“Evolution is a fairy tale for grown-ups. This theory has helped nothing in the progress of science. It is useless.” Professor Jean Rostand, a much more famous French biologist (he was a member of the Academy of Sciences of the French Academy)Jean Rostand was ... an atheist 8 March 1984. updated March 5, 1995*

What do Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao Tse-tung, Kip Kinkle, have in common? Evolution!

A lot of atheist would have you believe that Hilter was a Catholic(it makes them feel good and dull the conscience). True, he went to a catholic church since he was young, but later in life he left the faith, and soon drop the Holy Bible and got a copy of the evolutionary bible(be sure to read the entire title) "The Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or The Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life. That last part is too often left out for obvious reasons. Do you know why the people above killed almost 1 billion people(or more) combined? Because they believed we were all animals and human life is worth nothing and only the strong should survive.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/13/2009 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I have always thought that rather than Evolution, everything that is used to provide evidence for it, is merely Adaptation, the ability and need to adapt to the surroundings.

I believe one day the theory of Evolution, shall be replaced by the Science of Adaptation.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Very good Theory. Sounds as plausible as any.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
yeah this story caught my attention too. how incredibly false it is, I didn't even have to read much to know that the author LIES about pretty much every piece of info he tries to present.

He pretty much reversed every argument against religion and how it is ridiculous/totally false/no evidence supporting it at all.

Then he tries to lead to the argument that since we are just animals, that we kill eachother like animals, and that our lives are meaningless. (atheists/evolutionists)

Well, I pretty much stopped there, and I do believe the author of this fairy tale should be put down like the animal I believe him to be. This is just further proof that we evolved from not so unintelligent beings, but apparently not all of us evolved to the point that we can actually think rationally.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tempesillest

Then what about this:

which says:

Top Ten Scientific Facts Proving Evolution is False and Impossible

Piltdown Man
Hi, my name is Evolutionary Fraud from Piltdown, England.
My friends call me Ape Jaw Evan.
Click here to read about me and other media myths, frauds and lies.

The Theory of Evolution is not a scientific law or a law of biology. A scientific law must be 100% correct. Failure to meet only one challenge proves the law is wrong. This web page will prove that the Theory of Evolution fails many challenges, not simply one. The Theory of Evolution will never become a law of science because it is wrought with errors. This is why it is called a theory, instead of a law.

The process of natural selection is not an evolutionary process. The DNA in plants and animals allows selective breeding to achieve desired results. Dogs are a good example of selective breeding. The DNA in all dogs has many recessive traits. A desired trait can be produced in dogs by selecting dogs with a particular trait to produce offspring with that trait. This specialized selective breeding can continue for generation after generation until a breed of dog is developed. This is the same as the "survival of the fittest" theory of the evolutionists. Many different types of dogs can be developed this way, but they can never develop a cat by selectively breeding dogs. Natural selection can never extend outside of the DNA limit. DNA cannot be changed into a new species by natural selection. The same process of selective breeding is done with flowers, fruits and vegetables. New variations of the species are possible, but a new species has never been developed by science. In fact, the most modern laboratories are unable to produce a left-hand protein as found in humans and animals. Evolutionist fail to admit that no species has ever been proven to have evolved in any way. Evolution is simply pie-in-the-sky conjecture without scientific proof.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/13/2009 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Conclusion

i understand that evolution has flaws and lacks evidence but they aren't as big as that guy paints them. that rubbish about the birds wing stub is just dumb.

One of the best examples of evolution nonsense is the thought that a wingless bird began to evolve a wing. Why this would occur is not answered by evolutionists.

this is just utter bull and the fact that he makes such a song and dance about it makes him look like an idiot.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Honestly if you think I am going to attempt reading that, you gotta be out of your mind. If you want to make a point personally put it into your own words. Hell quote the bible for all I care, I know and read the bible and studied whats in it, and frankly it is laughable that you hold that to be true.

Let me tell you why I accept evolution over creationism. Its simple really, a monkey could understand it. Think about this, if there is a god, who was before him? In order to have a creator, you have to have a creator for it too right? So basically religion contradicts itself by saying "oh we had to have come from some highly intelligent being because how else would we be alive". well were the hell did he come from? it just plain and simple does not make sense.

Also if you wanna talk about "brainwashing". talk about instilling fear of hell into someone to believe in god. honestly ask yourself would you be frightened if you were destined for hell? I guarantee every christian would say yes. I on the other hand except the fate of humanity, that we are born to eventually die at some point. you are just weak minded and afraid of the unknown(the biggest fear).

you sir are the definition of hypocrisy

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
There is only one reason religionists come up with these attacks on evolution. And believe me, it ain't to further science, lol....they want the masses to believe in a god of the gaps. A few thousand years ago people didn't understand weather...therefore they had weather gods....then when they understood weather, the weather gods went away....people create gods to fill in gaps in their knowledge.

Just because we don't understand yet the nature of consciousness and where we came from doesn't mean a god has to fill that gap. And you are a fool if you think Intelligent Design is anything but creationism wrapped up in fancy terms.

Why do people need to believe in Santa Claus so badly? Is it so you won't feel alone in the world and you can hope that something comes after? Well, you can do that without a God! The universe is amazing....

Do you realize that the Egyptian religion was practiced for 4 thousand years? Twice as long as Christianity!! Were those people wrong about Set, Ra, et al? Or in 4 thousand years will the sheep be worshiping the great god Fred? Jesus having long since having taken his place with Zeus, Apollo, and the rest?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

OP I believe this is the "nail in the coffin" you seek.
above top secret.........

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
I have always thought that rather than Evolution, everything that is used to provide evidence for it, is merely Adaptation, the ability and need to adapt to the surroundings.

I believe one day the theory of Evolution, shall be replaced by the Science of Adaptation.

Evolution is one word four syllables, The Science of Adaptation is four words and eight syllables, I wager that the more efficiently spoken of the two will prevail.

Evolution is a slow process and is more specific to the natural process of adaptation.

A very good documentary started on BBC1 last night called "Life" narrated by David Attenborough, I highly recommend watching it as the very first episode delves into noted evolutionary progress taking place presently within the animal kingdom. It's available on BBC iPlayer, it may not be available to all, but you might catch it on youtube.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Koka]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
OP I believe this is the "nail in the coffin" you seek.
above top secret.........

"Nail in the the coffin", I think not, drawing conclusions based on creationists opinions is a little subjective to say the least.

Creationism is just a cop out, the easy path if you will.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

What do Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao Tse-tung, Kip Kinkle, have in common?

Hitler believed in God. The rest had more to do with political agenda's.

True, he went to a catholic church since he was young, but later in life he left the faith

Hitler died fighting a war in God's name. He even wrote a book stating as much. The only so called evidence I've seen against the numerous audio, video and his own book is someone's claim to have been the only person to record what he actually thought. Sounds more like a dubious claim than a reality as Hitler states much differently in the public limelight.

Racism.

The bible has been used well before Evolutionary Theory was developed to promote racist thoughts.

In explaining evolution, we do not have one iota of fact.

It's a fact that it occurs and has been demonstrated even in the wild, it's a theory on how it occurs.

That articles is full of BS I swear I could smell it lingering on my monitor. NAAAAAAAASTY.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Very nice link. Thank you very much.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Yes i do agree with him taking some things a little to far.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tempesillest

Please keep in mind that what you read was not my writing. With that said, I do not agree with everything that he says. So hypocrite I am not. Now if I read it and ignored the facts then I would be a hypocrite. The cheetah, the bird. Are you saying that the bird just evolved wings over night, or over millions of years the way evolutionist say? And if they did take millions of years then yes I agree that it would hender the natural selection and they would not even evolve.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join