It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's GEMINI "VTR" Transcripts - Astronaut UFO sightings from the days before Apollo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

In your assessment, have I ever shed a new light on ANY of your favorite space UFO stories, that made you modify your views on anything?

Maybe the Cooper stuff but not any of the space UFO videos. Not that you were right or wrong about anything, it's just I already knew what I was looking at before you voiced your opinions on any of them.

But I have to give you credit where credit is due, you've done an excellent job identifying some of the rocket launches that were thought to be UFO events. Most of them I could tell they were rocket launches but your the one who made the effort to educate and show everyone the truth about many of them.

So good job on that !

I'll take a look anyway. Have you started any normal documentation searches on your own. Got the mission 'Scene List'? Got the Flight Plan and daily update for the time interval in question? You know, the basic context information that anyone seriously interested in seeking a real explanation would start with.

I just want to save time avoiding duplication.

Yes please take a look and no I haven't even started looking for context info yet, it was a job all in itself just to get it posted here on ATS so we could discuss it. Really I was hoping you'd recognize the video footage and would be able to tell us something about it or at least give us somekind of a research starting point.

I'm kinda busy with personal stuff right now so my internet time is limited but I certainly want to know more and will dig deeper when possible.

Meanwhile if you have anything to share please do.

Thanks

Just so everyone understands, I'm trying to identify this video footage ...

Post link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's a screen capture showing the object ...

It's only about 5 seconds worth of video footage and you can see it at the 00:16 to 00:22 mark in the video.

Here's the link to the video ...
Link - www.dailymotion.com...

McDivitt said the object he saw had two arm like things sticking out, so I'm wondering is this the actual video footage from the movie camera ??

If anyone else knows anything about it or has comments please do post.

Cheers

edit on 9-6-2015 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mcrom901

I would like to salute you sir, for this AMAZING THREAD, thanks so much for it, it was really useful, the level of your data is really cool. Thanks a lot.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Why don't you believe Borman's explanation?

www.jamesoberg.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Why don't you believe McDivitt's own account?
www.jamesoberg.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Why don't you believe Gene Cernan?

www.jamesoberg.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join