It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbols, anyone know?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Here goes,

The other night i was transitioning into sleep. You know, when your like halfway between thinking and dreaming. Like sometime you catch yourself thinking and accidently wake up? In between sleep, and wake. Well anyway, while this was happening i received a clear message (from aliens, angels, ghosts, psychics, mayans, egyptians, whatever your case may be). The message was a symbol, and the symbol depicted a square spiral in a definite blue color. The spiral started at the top facing from the left side to the center. When it appeared it was very very clear. Enough to wake me up. Ideas anyone?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Can you sketch it? Was it like a square that was twisted? I'm having a hard time visualizing it.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
home-and-garden.webshots.com...

now imagine that with thick blue paint lines (paint lines from microsoft pain on a thick setting). also it could have been a circle but i remember square for some reason.

not twisted just strait.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by onequestion]

[edit on 12-10-2009 by onequestion]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
[edit on 10/12/2009 by happygolucky]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I found this link on the symbolism of the color blue.

The meaning below jumped out at me although I don't know your background or history.

Blue symbolism associates blue with freedom, strength and new beginnings.

It jumped out at me because of the spiral. I think of a spiral staircase or ladder. In gnosticism this is often used as a symbol of spiritual growth or steps to perfection.

Below is from someones book review but it is an excellent example.

n many cultures, a staircase or a ladder is a symbol of ascent from one mental state to a higher one. The spiral staircase symbolizes a major but gradual change of consciousness
link

The books Gnosis by Boris Mouravieff speaks to this. I have he series of 3 books in English. Apparently there is no longer a web site but this link will give you an idea about his teaching.

Then, this may not speak to you at all and it may relate to something else entirely in you life.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

ahhhhh many answers. this makes sense to me because of my recent meditations, binaural frequency experiments, i have been working with kundalini, and working on astral projection. ive also been doing much research with the mayan and egyptian pyramids, edgar cayce, and atlantis vs the bible and other mythology from different civilizations. growth is in order as it would seem.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by liveandlearn

ahhhhh many answers. this makes sense to me because of my recent meditations, binaural frequency experiments, i have been working with kundalini, and working on astral projection. ive also been doing much research with the mayan and egyptian pyramids, edgar cayce, and atlantis vs the bible and other mythology from different civilizations. growth is in order as it would seem.

There are 2 possiblities: One, based off of what you have been meditating on and the work with the Kundalini, you could be seeing how your third eye chakra looks like, as blue is the traditional color for that chakra.
The other possibility, and it is a long shot, but the spiral sometimes is the symbol for manifesting, transitioning from the spiritual to the physical.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
That is interesting. All I could say is it is the 'pyramid from the top' symbol which I believe represents looking down on something or someone ie. pride, but I know blue would not represent that, blue is calming and clarity.

Maybe it means you know your place in the world and you are happy with it... contented?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

this makes sense to me because of my recent meditations, binaural frequency experiments, i have been working with kundalini, and working on astral projection. ive also been doing much research with the mayan and egyptian pyramids, edgar cayce, and atlantis vs the bible and other mythology from different civilizations. growth is in order as it would seem.

When I was in the process of waking I researched many things as you are. My appetite to learn was insatiable.

Now I have a tendency to have precognitive dreams though I often don't know that is what it is until after the fact. During that time I had a dream that I was on a stair case...seems I was one rung from the top. Then I was standing on the top looking down and realized the first step was a high as the last one. (I can't find the book where i recorded this dream but it seems to me I fell or I could fall)

Well, a few years later temptation was placed in front of me and a few days after I made a fatal decision I got out of my car and fell. I instantly knew I had either fallen in love and/or fallen off my path. As it turned out it was both. And the first step is indeed a very large difficult one. Sad to say, I don't think I have stepped back on it yet.

edit for spelling

[edit on 13-10-2009 by liveandlearn]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
you know i wonder. while im in that state (in between again) i often catch myself telling myself things. like explaining things. almost downloading information. ill wake up thinking about geometry and im a highschool dropout. or ill wake up thinking scientific terms and wonder what the hell was i thinking? and then ill completely understand a topic i dont really remember learning about.

new topics

top topics

join