It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of Course Extraterrestrials exist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I think the question, do extraterrestrials exist is a primitive one.

Sixty or Seventy years ago that question might be valid but today it's obvious that extraterrestrials exist.

We know a lot about the cosmos, we found liquid water on Mars, there's billions of earth-like planets in the cosmos and more. There's nothing in the laws of physics that reduces life to the third rock from the sun in this vast universe.

Extraterrestrials have also been visiting our planet. There's tons of circumstantial and direct evidence to support this.

This is also obvious because once you accept that extraterrestrials exists, you can't put a boundary on their technology. Do they have quantum computers? Do they have nanatechnology? Have they found another energy source? Have they tapped into vacuum energy? Can they warp space-time? Can they create wormholes?

I don't see anything that limits life in this vast universe to earth. This is a materialists pipe dream because they want to say life is an accident. Life is a logical output of our universe. The universe is full of life and that life is visiting earth. In some ways, we are too primitive as a species to see the obvious.

People sometimes ask, why are they hiding themselves but their not. They are showing themselves all the time but we will just explain them away. If they were to land on the White House lawn, I guarantee they would be explained away the next day.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

Science would not agree with your POV. Evidence does the talking. So far it's quiet!

Whatever you hear of the reality of ET is not based on scientific evidence, it is based on hearsay.

There is no life, such as humans, on any other planet. We are it, this is it. We don't know what UFOs contain whether it's biological beings or robots and if robots where the handlers are. No one knows! You believe. Belief does not depend on evidence, it is a mental construct.

Wait until we have definite answers before you jump on the bandwagon.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I agree that there probably is life on other planets, but it is a pretty big leap to think they are visiting earth. The vast distances, the unlimited number of planets, solar systems, and galaxies to explore, etc... Finding earth would be like finding a needle in a haystack.. an infinite, universal haystack.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by StinkyFeet]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by StinkyFeet

Why would finding earth be like finding a needle in a haystack?

We are still primitive in our technology, yet we are finding exoplanets and divising ways to search for signatures of life in the universe and on other planets. So finding a planet with life would not be hard at all for an advanced civilization.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by Matrix Rising]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

But there could be billions of planets with life more interesting than ours and they could be closer to them than us.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by StinkyFeet
I agree that there probably is life on other planets, but it is a pretty big leap to think they are visiting earth. The vast distances, the unlimited number of planets, solar systems, and galaxies to explore, etc... Finding earth would be like finding a needle in a haystack.. an infinite, universal haystack.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by StinkyFeet]

I think it's a pretty big leap of you to ignore all the mounds and mounds of photos, eyewitness testimony, video, etcetera.

What do you think all that phenomena is? Do you think it's ALL hoaxes, misinterpretations, liars and conmen?

Maybe you do.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

A S&F for your post, Matrix Rising.

I agree with your premise and disagree with a lot of the respondents in this thread.

We DO have hard evidence of the presence of ETs -- but the damn government has taken them ALL. They have done an extremely-effective job at keeping the physically-present ETs away from the public, so, of course, we are constantly questioning the facts of the presence of the ETs.

There is more than enough credible whistle-blower testimony that would be strong enough to introduce a case to court to establish a preponderance of evidence that would support a full hearing on the matter of the existence of ETs. I'm speaking symbolically, of course, as I don't expect to literally be able to bring forth a case to court about the question of the existence of ETs.

The point that I'm making is that many court cases are ruled on credible witness testimony alone and there's TONS of such testimony of the existence of ETs, so, of course they exist.

Furthermore, the Ra Material clearly states that there are 63,000,000 planets in the Milky Way Galaxy alone that fully support life with 3-D, sentient beings like us humans on our earth.

There is a long-established predponderance of evidence of multiple races of ETs interacting with humans over the eons of time as well.

Soon enough -- within several months -- there will be NO question whatsoever with anyone worldwide about the existence of ETs, as they will finally have been fully disclosed with the upcoming official Disclosure event that will soon rock the world.

Of course they exist.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

What do you think all that phenomena is? Do you think it's ALL hoaxes, misinterpretations, liars and conmen?

That is what I believe. How come all the videos are always blurry and shaking all over the place. I haven't seen one that I thought was real.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Seemed like a good title, 'Of Course Extraterrestrials Exist' to offer my own personal input.

Sure as hell they do!
My girl and I were working in British Columbia Canada at a remote lodge.
Individually and around the same time period we both had what we thought were 'ghostly' experiences, she concerning a little girl at night and myself with a dissapearing old lady in broad daylight.
Without creating a long post and describing what happened I'll just say that she bacame frightened and scared whereas I was calm and had even cracked a joke with the woman.

Turns out this was a test to see if either one of us were capable of handling a visitation with an extraterestial explained later to me by 1 of 3 that came to our cabin later on.

Some time after the above ghosts, my girlfriend and I were in bed when I was awoken by what I thought was a knock on the door. Our bed was directly in front of and facing the door. As I look at the door and before I could yell 'whos at the goddam door', in floats, with no sound, through the doorway 'literally' 3 aliens, not grey type but the big head, big eye stringy ones. As the first one entered I knew immediately that this one was the old lady from my ghost experience and I had to smile, I would say it smiled too but these guys faces aren't capable of much emotion, but I felt the smile nontheless and any feelings of being concerned about what was happening were gone at that moment.

So I am in bed and in floats/walks these three aliens. My heads still on the pillow, face up, blankets to my chest, girlfriend still asleep beside me.

The 'old lady one', comes around to my side, what I believe to be female one goes around to my girlfriends side and boss man stays at the head of the bed. The female one appears to sit beside my girlfriend and puts her hand on her shoulder, she was asleep on her side. I got freaked by that but just as quickly my alien guy put his hand on me and I knew immediately this was only to make sure she stays asleep and the worry was gone.

No one said anything but the one with me, we had a lengthy conversation, with just our minds, once I figured out I didn't need to use my mouth!

Anyway the end result was pretty depressing. We spoke of what we as a species, us the humans, need to do if were going to survive on this planet and how to evolve so we can reach the stars as they do and that our governments here don't want anything to do with them. Saw wars that are being fought elsewhere on a dozen or so other planets and that these guys, their race is dying.

In the end I said 'why me'? Right person, right place, right time in a nutshell, they said who I am doesn't matter its that we connected with each other and that it could only help.

Then they left the way they came, boss man left last, don't think that one liked being here, then they were gone. Never got up to look to see where they went, I was exhausted and returned to sleep. Told my girlfriend the next day and she was freaking for days, guess it was a good idea to let her sleep.....

Anyway, of course extraterrestrials exit.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

Soon enough -- within several months -- there will be NO question whatsoever with anyone worldwide about the existence of ETs, as they will finally have been fully disclosed with the upcoming official Disclosure event that will soon rock the world.

You know this how? While I will instantly agree based on logic and mathematics that we are not alone in the ever growing Universe (let alone the multiverse) and really do not think distance is an issue for beings even 300 years more advanced than us, I still think your statement is extremely ambiguous at best to state that "within several months there will be no question if there is ETs." Are you basing this off of your own evidence or just off the recent David Wilcock Disclosure Thread? All I am saying is that is an AWFUL big leap to state what you have without any evidence of any kind, besides saying "in a few months you will see", you do realize we have heard that many times over the last sixty years right? By all means if you have proof or credible references to back up what you say then expose them, if not you might want to re-word your statement.

[edit on 10/12/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ganbuzz
In the end I said 'why me'? Right person, right place, right time in a nutshell, they said who I am doesn't matter its that we connected with each other and that it could only help.

AWESOME STORY, awesome, ganbuzz. I'm inspired. Hey, send them over to visit me, please.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
By all means if you have proof or credible references to back up what you say then expose them, if not you might want to re-word your statement.

Jkrog08,

I totally understand your skepticism. Can't blame you for it. Although I have not yet had any ET experiences, nor have I personally seen any UFO -- I totally desire to see both -- I know with certainty that such beings exist and that very soon we will know for certain that they exist.

I say that because I have had face-to-face conversations with Wilcock and he shared some amazing information on this matter and his own connections -- of which he has many -- have fully supported the idea that there would be a full, official Disclosure to happen soon, within months, most likely to happen prior to end of this year.

Yes, there have been many, many people over the years saying that this and that was just round the corner, only to have the purported thing or event never to show up. I've seen this over and over and over again, as I've been in the metaphysical field for over 20 years now, so I've seen it all.

I never expected to be supporting such a mind-blowing, history-changing event well prior to the event, at risk of blowing my own personal rep here and elsewhere, so I'm taking a huge risk yapping up a storm about the upcoming Disclosure event.

I also have talked to others -- I will not reveal who they are, like a journalist would not reveal his/her sensitive sources -- each of whom have fully supported the idea of an imminent Disclosure event happening soon in our lives.

I cannot guarantee that this event would happen, of course, but, the preponderance of evidence strongly supports the idea that this Disclosure event will soon happen... and not a moment too soon, as we NEED this event to happen in order to slice through this massive, massive Gordian Knot in which we are tangled. The Disclosure will be the Alexandrian sword that will have sliced through our Gordian Knot, freeing us from this entanglement and enabling us to rapidly move forward with the many exciting changes and healings that our world needs so badly.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ganbuzz

Awesome story. I was going to U2U you and ask if you would start a thread and go into detail about the conversation, but I see you just registered and you can't do U2U's yet. Anyway. I'm sure a few of us would love to hear what you guys talked about.

And Matrix Rising: Very nicely put together. Exactly what you said: If you believe ET's exist (which they have to, come on! This ain't the middle ages anymore!), then their technology is beyond our scope of understanding. Put 2 and 2 together.

Now, here's MY theory. ET does exist, and a few races may be visiting. These are the ones with the tech to traverse the far distances of space (or to go inter-dimensional). I believe these kind are a minority.

With that said, I believe that the rest of them (which would be a hell of alot of races and civilizations) are the ones who are bound to their planets. I don't think many of them make it to interstellar/inter-dimensional travel.

Just my hypothesis.

S & F

[edit on 10/13/2009 by impaired]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed

There is no life, such as humans, on any other planet. We are it, this is it.

I love how you say that as a fact when you have no way of actually knowing that. So how about (as you like to demand of others) show some PROOF to back-up your claim.

I'm serious. I'm getting a little sick of you claiming this and that and NEVER backing it up with anything. Then go on to treat people like they're idiots when they have no proof to offer you when you demand it.

Do I need to explain why I'm laughing?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Historical-Mozart,

Thanx for your comment. This happened around 8 years ago and is the first I have spoken of it. Since then I have felt extremely guilty for not acting on or spreading their word, but like I said to them 'who am I'. So at least I have inspired you for the good I hope, perhaps on another day I can give more detail of how we can help ourselves as described by them but you know, and I think this alien and I agreed, its highly unlikely the ideas given would likely never get enacted by our government and most people would never go for it.

Like I said, it was more depressing then anything else, to see the truth of where we are all heading and to know nothing is ever going to change for us. I have three children and wish better for them.

take care

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ganbuzz
This happened around 8 years ago and is the first I have spoken of it. Since then I have felt extremely guilty for not acting on or spreading their word, but like I said to them 'who am I'.

Bad boy, bad kitty! Shame on you! *grin* Imagine how your ET buddies now feel that you haven't shared your valuable story.

Here's where you can go to share your story:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was going to start a thread just now asking people to share their ET stories, but I searched/checked it first and found that someone else had done that, so why reinvent a thread/wheel, so here it is. I encourage you to post your story there.

So at least I have inspired you for the good I hope, perhaps on another day I can give more detail of how we can help ourselves as described by them but you know, and I think this alien and I agreed, its highly unlikely the ideas given would likely never get enacted by our government and most people would never go for it.

Well, actually, I want to kill ya, because you have HAD an ET experience and I have not. Now I'm trying to slip in one of those damn smileys and they keep on going to the bottom of the frigg'n page, instead of right after the word "not" above. WTF?

Anyway, you have more detail? Oh, boy, get going with that other thread, post your original story, then throw in ALL the detail, friend. I wanna see your story, please. Share your story not just with ATS, but other major ET-related and metaphysical forums. The time has come for you to speak up.

Like I said, it was more depressing then anything else, to see the truth of where we are all heading and to know nothing is ever going to change for us. I have three children and wish better for them.

Yes, their heavy, reality-check information is valuable to take heed, but very soon we will have the biggest turnaround in world history that will be directly inspired by the disclosed existence of the ETs amidst us, so, fear not, things will get better in a hurry. Your children will experience a wonderful world that would be in the throes of rapid, exciting healing, rather than the opposite.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david

There is no life, such as humans, on any other planet. We are it, this is it.

Do I need to explain why I'm laughing?

I'm sorry Skeptical Ed, but I gotta join Matrix Rising with his laughter.

Trust me, Skeptical Ed, there are trillions and trillions of humans who look exactly like us here on Earth, living on other planets and their DNA are virtual matches with ours here. Yup, I kid you not.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Science would not agree with your POV. Evidence does the talking. So far it's quiet!

Whatever you hear of the reality of ET is not based on scientific evidence, it is based on hearsay.

There is no life, such as humans, on any other planet. We are it, this is it. We don't know what UFOs contain whether it's biological beings or robots and if robots where the handlers are. No one knows! You believe. Belief does not depend on evidence, it is a mental construct.

Yet Mr. Ed, when the very evidence you seem to require is offered, you dismiss it out of hand. The ravings of a lunatic, a poor deluded soul, etc. is about I ever hear, yet the evidence is there; why won't you look at it?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Yet Mr. Ed, when the very evidence you seem to require is offered, you dismiss it out of hand. The ravings of a lunatic, a poor deluded soul, etc. is about I ever hear, yet the evidence is there; why won't you look at it?

Because a horse is a horse, of course of course

EDIT: Originally had more to say, but it's a waste of time.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
In all probability they stumbled across us long long ago, before we knew what spaceships were. Probably the reason there are so many references to 'chariots of fire' in old texts throughout history including, and i may be wrong, the Bible. Not a fan of the book but hey, God isnt from earth so hes an alien. Hah I digress, it would take but one encounter to find the coordinates to our world. For all we know, the darkside of the moon has a teleporter pad for a quick return.

Seems to me that if your a civilization capable of FTL travel around space, well you organize your vast civilization into expeditions and each pick a direction. Is that not what we would do?

[edit on 13-10-2009 by JunoJive]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join