It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Kundalini Experience?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hey guys,

I'm usually not a very good thread creator, and more of a contributor. Well, somewhat, but that matter aside, I come to you guys with a question.

This morning I seemed to be able to get very little sleep, perhaps a few hours or so. When I did finally end up drifting off, I actually wanted to have an OOBE, and I told myself that I would have one.

I tried concentrating on my breathing, but that didn't seem to work, but what did work was laying on my back with my hands out picturing myself floating above a great waterfall. The imagine sound of white noise got me pretty relaxed.

After a while I ended up hearing musical notes, and then as I focused on them, they started to crescendo.

Then all of a sudden my mind feeing ls like it's being stretched and I end up hearing a sound, almost like a bowling ball being bowled down an alley. Interesting to note is that my body felt as if it were oscillating, I saw and felt that my mind was an electrical charge being sent up a fibre. I wasn't paralysied, though, because as this happened I let out a rather ridiculous "raaargh", which I could hear as this all happened.

As soon as the "electricity charge" hit the end of the fibre, a spherical indigo coloured ball ended up exploding into the vision. After that happened, the process repeated, except this time, once the charge reached the top, a speherical ball exploded with the colour blue.

Once that subsided, I was still in a trance and there was a weird "...and now a word from a sponsors" type ad that popped into my vision. I remember a Windows Explorer window open. An American voice started reading out a hyperlink that was displayed in the "URL" bar. I don't fully remember the URL, but I do remember that the first bit was "www.imgg.com/". The site doesn't exist, but it's still interesting nevertheless.

The experience ended after that. Also worth mentioning is during the experience I also heard a female voice saying "You must survive". I don't know what it means, but I felt in a particularly melancholic mood earlier on.

I was just wondering if I had powered up a couple of my chakras or something? The experience felt a little like as it was described by a couple of people on Mutter a couple of nights back, and now I'm interested in wondering on what your views on this are, being that I've never been a person to focus on the kundalini at all.

Your help's more than appreciated.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Yeah it sounds like you were energizing a few of your chakras. I'm sure with your meditating you've already awoken the subtle energies. There are different stages of a kundalini awakening and i think you should research those more in depth. The different stages of the awakening so you can understand the processes of awakening you will go through.

www.swamij.com...

[edit on 12-10-2009 by jvm222]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

Uh, is this aimed at me?

Second line.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hey!I found this www.who.is...

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Creepy. US companies show up in the weirdest ways. Like during messed up mind experiences. I guess you have to advertise somewhere, eh?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
If it was Kundalini in full force there is a very high chance it would blow through all of your core chakras (whether they were fully cleansed and ready or not) blowing out all sorts of psychic debris into the ether around you and risking some kind of psychotic disorder.

Also equivilent to running a 240v current through a 120v system without a step down transformer - watch you dont permanently fry your circuits.

Certainly some of what you describe can be attributed to energetic phenomena.

Thks

Bravo

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I had a little laugh over this - when I googled Tucows inc it shows they are a company that has software to clean up your hard drive.

So the message may be - you need to clear your head of junk to have a better experience!

Just a thought

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Dear Whine Flu

If I can offer you any advice for kundalini work it is this

Just go with it, allow it to be, never fight it, whatever it asks of you dont fight it, oh and the most most important point is ENJOY IT. I see so many get paranoid with this energy. they take it to places it need not go. It is pure God/Goddess fire but just become its watcher, let it be and let it take you to places you want to go.

have fun and dont listen to those who say its occult. Yes its hot, yes its like electricity but isnt that what life should be like. I adore it , for it is pure life itself.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

I think the experience was pretty good for the most part. It must've went on for a good 40 seconds or so. It was pretty intense. I probably could do with a cleared mind, though, but eh, when things like this happen spontaneously, it's hard to tell when to have it clean.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic Love

Well said. The "go with the flow" approach is what I've tried to do a lot of times I reach the "gateway" stage before an OOBE. The one thing that actually probably stops me from actually having an OOBE is either trying too hard, or annoyingly remembering someone's post about how an OOBE can lead to your body being posessed by demons and all that crap.

Being that I'm used to kinda getting into these awkward situations during my sleep, my subconcious mind seems to usually override the fear function by telling me all the stuff that I do want to hear so I can partake in the experience fully.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu

Well said. The "go with the flow"

Exactly. that Dear Whine Flu is the Cosmic Secret to all!

Never force
Never over try
Never want
Never attempt to do what another has done
Never Fear

Always relax
Always have fun with this
Always do what comes naturally to you , Always
Dont question your souls instincts they are always correct

and always GO With The Flow
Kundalini is power Kundalini must be respected and the way to do this is just Go with it fully while having a full understanding of it

biologyofkundalini.com...

www.kundalini-gateway.org...

Kundalini brought me connection to cosmic love find out its desire for you.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Yeah, eternity seems to have something in store for everyone, but how the hell did I manage to activate something without even having prior knowledge on it? Besides, I always thought that people spend a lot of time meditating on this sort of thing until they manage to actually undergo some sort of experience. Did I just luck out or something?

I believe that what I did have happen to me was some sort of powering up of the chakras, but how would I really know what its like to have charged and powered up chakras? I know that only two colours powered up, but I don't know if I feel any different.

Is there any way I can tell that a change has occured?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Yes Whine Flu the orb of blue was a chakra opening itself, bringing itself forward for you

You may now see and sense things of psychic nature, blue is the colour of your 3rd eye. If you want it will show you many wonderous things many can only dream of.

You are now on a journey my dear whine Flu, try to just enjoy it

Always remember the Cosmos only brings what you can cope with so do not fear anything, especially your own energy. Your energy is yours to explore and enjoy, its there to bring you closer to enlightenment and love.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Cosmic Love]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Sounds pretty cool. If I do now have access to harbour psychic abilities, how do I even go about using them? Do I have to ask myself the right questions? What should I do about it?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu

Sounds pretty cool. If I do now have access to harbour psychic abilities, how do I even go about using them? Do I have to ask myself the right questions? What should I do about it?

You need do nothing.
Go with it and respond to what ever it asks of you without fear
Kundalini is powerful God/Goddess and you must put aside any previous belief systems you have had throughout your whole life. Kundalini is the path to truth and if you allow it it will show you but you must allow it.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

A little background for you on what this Cosmic Energy (kundalini) actually is.

And a video showing the Shakti rising. Some watching this video if they get into the zone will feel immense Goddess bliss rising. Try meditating prior to playing it.

www.youtube.com...

This is a most powerful way to activate and feel the kundalini. it activates the kundalini (the Holy Spirit) and will allow you to live with a blissful connection with the Divine Source. Enjoy. As I say those of you who are sensitive should be able to feel the blessing of a shaktipat transmission through the video.

Kundalini Shakti Rising is the Divine Universal Feminine Energy of Creation. This is why I embrace the Goddess .

My words cant explain to you how this truely feels, words just cant say. Maybe divine, blissfull, at one, go so far but not enough.

For those who connect, enjoy

For those who dont maybe when I have enough points I will show you how

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic Love

This is a most powerful way to activate and feel the kundalini. it activates the kundalini (the Holy Spirit) and will allow you to live with a blissful connection with the Divine Source. Enjoy. As I say those of you who are sensitive should be able to feel the blessing of a shaktipat transmission through the video.

Kundalini Shakti Rising is the Divine Universal Feminine Energy of Creation. This is why I embrace the Goddess .

This is incorrect. Kundalini is the outpouring of the 1st Logos, the first member of the triple Godhead (in Hinduism the trimurti), NOT the 3rd Logos, called the "Holy Spirit" in Christianity.

There are three aspects to God: the androgyne 1st Logos, the male 2nd Logos and the female 3rd Logos, although these gender terms need to be understood in their abstract, metaphysical meaning, not in their psychosexual connotations . You ignore the male, fecundating "Shiva" energy of creation, which complements the female Shakti energy of formation and whose integration is the neutral energy of Kundalini. This cosmic energy, which belongs to the higher planes of consciousness, polarises into the positive Ida (male) and negative Pingala (female) currents of energy that spiral around the Shushumna in the spinal column in the human pranamayakosha.

Anyone who embraces their Goddess principle and ignores their male God aspect is on a path that leads to chaos because it is unbalanced.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
When i was going through this, i would be shaking all night in bed, and in the morning i would have broken the bed and fell through. I was 12 stone at time, but man did i shake alot those days.

I would sit there laughing, and my legs would be shaking and i couldn't do anything while awake.

For anyone alone it can be scary. But i got through it, and you have to try to stay grounded somehow.

Man going to bed and waking up next morning, and the bed has fell through when you where only 12 stone, takes some shaking at night wouldn't it.

But for like i said anyone going through these things at first, try to stay grounded and buy some books and learn what your going through, as you can very easily go down a wrong path and totally misinterpret it all.

Now i sleep on the floor in my room by the way, i cannot stand beds.

top topics

join