It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mad Max and Masonry?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

hey it's cool. i like both of the ideas. you haven't answered my question though

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

i can see that it says that in the script.
the sonic is a part of it.
this thread is not a conspiracy that's a hit

not here among fellow theorists.

there are other ideas that intrigue,
in that this was already a conspiracy
and as a drinking and singing poet
it's ironic i didn't even know it.

and yet it's not a conspiracy,
just something once that was fleeting
why would i have thought to do a search?
when i thought i would be the first

in presentation? and yet that was wrong
to me it's back to song
posting threads is not where i belong
though i'll make one again before too long

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic

hey it's cool. i like both of the ideas. you haven't answered my question though

I did answers your question, in triplicate...almost. Are you trying to draw the ire of plucky?

Look, Max with Tina Turner was the worst of the trilogy...besides, all films produce bards and symbolism and hidden meanings and have Easter eggs and on and on and on. Big deal. 'Tis human to do such things. Take this small example from No Country for Old Men

In the scene where Llewelyn asks to buy the jacket from the kid on the bridge, the jacket is of the Templeton Eagles. Josh Brolin was raised in Templeton and asked the production if the jacket could be from his high school. "So we called the school and they gave us a Templeton Eagles windbreaker, and that was really moving for me when I watched the movie to see me put on the windbreaker and see Templeton Eagles just plain as day on this 60-foot screen. That was just great."

www.imdb.com...

Now if you say that scene right there has more to do with some eagle named Templeton that was a free-mason bird, I will scream!

[edit on 12-10-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

you said that you answered
my questions though i wondered
if you did it
in triplicate?

what if i just start to write
that is an eagle in flight?
and that his name is templeton
and that he observes wimbledon
?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Stop. Just stop with the bad poetry, please. Scribbling as your own musing is fine, but this is a public forum and you are not accomplishing anything other than annoying people. Please stay on topic and respond to me.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Respond to you? i would acquiesce if you were respectful.however you want me to respond to you while you insult me. i'm not making poetry. i think like that. i know i've posted a lot of drunk poetry on this site before. but it's not anything. and this thread has offered me insight. don't demand that i respond to your glittering generalities and offcourse ambiguities. be specific and be respectful, otherwise you will no longer be receiving my energy.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Drinking and writing does not necessarily translate into bliss and nirvana for others, and that is the first thing to go when intoxicated is judgment.

Look, I posed a serious inquiry to you but if you are just going to side-step it by using a victim-like mentality then just forget it! frown.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

i forgot to point out on my last one that you are the only one talking to me on this forum right now. the irony of telling me that i'm being boring right now while demanding that i respond to you is profound. and i seriously doubt that i am boring others since they all have a mouse and a mouse pad and can use it to go onto another thread if they are not interested in this one. and i never suggested anything about nirvana . also your insinuation that i'm being a victim is groundless and it's difficult for me to understand anyone that insults and insinuates the way yoo are while simultaneously expecting to be answered. like kerry from project camelot

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

whether you misinterpreted what was said or not, why was the dude in the Thunderdome wearing a square and compass?.......

www.freemasonry.bcy.ca...

[edit on 13-10-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
That there was already a discussion about this film on here was a surprise to me though it is not my point. The Sonic is a theme of the movie. So obviously that’s what I heard. Not, Masonic. I used the search button as it was pointed out to me to do and I found that character with the Masonic emblem. Then a poster posted it on the ATS below my last comment on my thread here, and asked why it’s in there. (why, indeed, adrenochrome?) Which got me wondering. I thought to myself I need to hear the exact scene again. (I am incredibly stubborn) I found dozens of clips from the film on line but none were the scene I was looking for. I finally drove up to blockbuster and rented it. I found the only copy. I got in line to rent it. The phone rang and the girl working there went to answer it. I looked down at the dvd box thinking about how there was a Masonic element in the film.(the necklace) About how weird it was that I was wrong and yet That there really was a Masonic element in the film nonetheless. I read the title Mad Max and then looked up . The girl behind the counter was still on the phone. I turned around and decided to look into the floor freezer where they sell ice cream. They offered half a dozen kinds of ice cream all in containers that said Edy’s Max ice cream with the word Max much bigger than the rest. (more amusing than weird) So I get the dvd home, find the scene and of course, it’s the sonic.
. To me it’s taken a turn now. Different because I thought I caught a Masonic element in the film which I didn’t , but there actually was one. For anyone following this thread it’s clear that this character has a Masonic square and compass emblem on his necklace. There is a Masonic footprint in this film. It’s totally not what I thought it was , but there is one. . I was talking about masonry and dan brown with a mason on the ATS. (I felt there was synchronicity or something like it taking place due to what I thought was a Masonic element that I had observed within the film Mad Max BTTD only days after my exchange with the ATS mason .) Guess what? There was one. I didn’t know what it was, obviously. I was completely and totally wrong about it, But it’s there. That’s more strange to me than all of it. One of my reasons for writing this was based on my feelings that synchronicity or something like it had occurred . That is was dependent in my mind on their being a Masonic element in the film for it to have made sense to me (for it to have been real synchronicity, or something like it) is clear I hope. If it’s not clear I don’t care. I’m expressing. And I doubt anyone is still looking at this thread. I felt at first that I had failed and that I was looking for alignment where there was none. I was wrong and there was no Masonic footprint/word/element in the film. Ah, but there is. I could feel it. But I didn’t know what it was, I had it so wrong in fact. But it was there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join