It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP! Looking for a particular video re Shanksville

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I've looked and searched but might not be using right terms...

I'm looking for a video, I think it was shot the day of 9/11, where a TV reporter is reviewing what happened at the Shanksville crash site. He shows, and provides a description of, the area where the plane supposedly crashed. It is obvious that an airplane that size would have created a much larger crater/damage, not to mention the fact there was no debris or bodies.

If anyone knows where I can find this please let me know! Thanks in advance!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

I'm looking for a video, I think it was shot the day of 9/11, where a TV reporter is reviewing what happened at the Shanksville crash site. He shows, and provides a description of, the area where the plane supposedly crashed. It is obvious that an airplane that size would have created a much larger crater/damage, not to mention the fact there was no debris or bodies.

Why do you think there was no debris or bodies? Or would you expect that there would be whole bodies?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Or perhaps the OP is looking for a video that they've seen that features a reporter mentioning that there is no debris or bodies. All there in the question.

Nice try, though.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Why do you think there was no debris or bodies? Or would you expect that there would be whole bodies?

It looks like my initial post wasn't clear enough, or maybe it wasn't, despite all appearances, written in English.

I am looking for a video, not a debate. Can it get more clear than that?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

I was actually defending you there. Hooper swooped in with the debunking before anyone had a chance to answer you.

No good deed goes unpunished.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1
reply to post by Visiting ESB

I was actually defending you there. Hooper swooped in with the debunking before anyone had a chance to answer you.

No good deed goes unpunished.

I know, I wasn't referring to you. However, I do apologize anyway. I did not intend it to seem as though my post was directed at you. Thank you, too, for coming to my defense.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Here is a link to a video on 9/12 at 11 am. It shows a very clear shot of the crater. No sound though. (edit: there is sound)

I find the description regarding the journalist as being suspect. I have watched hours of archived videos and don't recall a journalist saying that.
Wally Miller, the local coroner used a simile during his interview is saying that it "seemed" like there were no bodies.

How large of a crater would you think there needed to be? (just askin)

www.911blogger.com...

Also, look at the top of the ATS 911 Page. There is a link to all 911 media video.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by ImAPepper]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Thanks for clearing things up, Visiting ESB. I was just too ready for the "no it's not" crowd who immediately jump on all posts rather than reading them, and doing any research.

You're a good egg for being so polite.

new topics

top topics

join