It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could werewolves be real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I was wondering today whether or not werewolves are real or if they're even possible. What do you guys think?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I guess you didn't hear....the day after the moon bombings to look for water...HUNDREDS of werewolves were outside of NASA Protesting....

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PeterGriffin

Lmao, I guess I didn't hear about that one.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
If we would like to discuss the possibility of the existence of werewolves, let's keep it fairly intelligent and not as sarcastic.

How does that sound?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PeterGriffin

Brilliant!

--

I am not sure if they would exist. Most werewolf stories are based on hollywood dramatisations.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The werewolf legend came from the middle ages. There was a serial killer whom dressed up like a wolf and basically went animalistic on people...ripping apart man, women, and child, eating their flesh, drinking their blood, etc.

he was eventually captured, tortured where he confessed, and such is life.

of course like any good serial killer, it grows and grows into legendary status (scary stories, etc)...and of course the overactive imagination of people seeing the odd wolf while drunk....

Is there such thing as a werewolf? no...just some medieval serial killer playing dressup

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

wow very interesting. I never heard that. Really makes sence and seems plausible.

Honestly I always thought the the werewolf legend was because of people who had hypertrichosis- a genetic disorder that causes excessive hair growth in places you wouldn’t normally expect it, such as the face. Like Larry Ramos Gomez, the Mexican Circus Performer. If you had that disease, I can definitely see how someone back then would think your half wolf.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
he was eventually captured, tortured where he confessed, and such is life.

Because we all know that a confession under torture is undeniably the truth!

[edit on 12-10-2009 by susp3kt]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
There are several similar thread that ask this very question. Please contribute to an existing discussion.

ATS Search Results

Thank you. Thread closed.

top topics

join