It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fall of The Republic Trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Saw this on youtube, I'm going to try and get volume 1. I would also like to know what you think.

Link to Video

Sorry don't know how to embed

[edit on 12-10-2009 by Alien Mind]

[edit on 12-10-2009 by Alien Mind]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
People need to learn to read the handwriting on the wall.

Over and over we have been shown how Illuminati factions use symbols to communicate. One of their major symbols is in this video.

There is an Order in France, the name is in French and I have not seen it translated, but they use the Eiffel tower as the symbol for their order.

Those who belong to this order are some of the most technological minds--physicists, etc.

It is apparent to me that AJ is being backed by these groups. He is the Chaos MAGE.

You might notice that these Illuminati factions will always incorporate a logo or symbol of some kind when a speaker is representing them. Sometimes it's a torch lamp in the background, or posters of other well known Illuminati corporations or members.

Always look for these tell-tale signs to know where your information is really coming from. It's the "signet seal".

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
People need to learn to read the handwriting on the wall.

Over and over we have been shown how Illuminati factions use symbols to communicate. One of their major symbols is in this video.

There is an Order in France, the name is in French and I have not seen it translated, but they use the Eiffel tower as the symbol for their order.

Those who belong to this order are some of the most technological minds--physicists, etc.

It is apparent to me that AJ is being backed by these groups. He is the Chaos MAGE.

You might notice that these Illuminati factions will always incorporate a logo or symbol of some kind when a speaker is representing them. Sometimes it's a torch lamp in the background, or posters of other well known Illuminati corporations or members.

Always look for these tell-tale signs to know where your information is really coming from. It's the "signet seal".

I agree with you on that, But why would they support a video that exposes them?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Mind

His purpose is to start a violent revolution. They always give us our heroes..

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
THey would allow such video since in it, they would spread false truths about themselves to sway the public into believing it. We may never know the truth.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind
I agree with you on that, But why would they support a video that exposes them?

There is some sort of "Illuminati" code that you must be informed.

It is illuminati members themselves who have come forward to "expose" how they have been using double meaning symbols and sinister logos right in front of your face. They seem to say 'you people are so dumb we actually have to spell it out for you'.

Many of these illuminati members have actually gained a following because people are so taken with their "brillance" of exposing these things. They are using that to their advantage. If you are sharp you will notice the pattern is truth, truth, lie. They string you along. Once they have given you a few truths, they gain your confidence. Then, they begin to incorporate lies in the the truth. A little bit of truth makes the lie more believable.

They have now given you the knowledge that they use certain symbolisms to communicate intent and to communicate with each other. The logo is the signet seal. (Remember the signet ring of King Solomon which had the power to command the demons? It was later transferred to Zerubabbel.) The signet seal is a visual document (logo, symbol, emblem) that defines where the info is coming from or who is behind it.

Why would they support a video that exposes them, you ask.
Because AJ and his cronies are part of it. First they stir up the chaos. They need revolt so that those who are exposing truth can be quietly taken out amid the uprising. No one will notice we are gone at first, and there will be so much going on that no agency will have time to report it nor look for the missing.

After the initial revolt, more of their magicians will emerge to take those who are left standing, down the yellow brick road to restoring Paradise Earth. Promises of a grand New Dawn as they step over the dead bodies.

They also reveal these symbols because they cannot act without giving you warning of intent. Think "quarrantine and kill".

Hollywood is famous for giving you scenerios that came to pass. An example of that is even on a current thread. Compare Wag the Dog and the Charles Jaco CNN news stunt.

And every time they reveal a trick they have pulled on you, you know they are laughing.

It is an Illuminati code that you must be informed. They have given you hints to look for and its up to you to find them. They have told you they use symbols and logos. Keep looking for them.

Perhaps someone can find some info on that Order in France and the Eiffel tower logo.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I think you guys are on the right track with much of what you say. But Jonesy being a chaos Mage......

I've met the dude and I've met so-called chaos magicians, Luciferians, Masons. He doesn't have the vibe. He's a REDNECK with a decent memory and good intuition.
He does have faults, excessive talking over etc. But you should watch some of his access channel days on you tube. Hilarious. "Shut up slave!"

I personally think it's going to be a great film.

His films have come a long way. We can all probably agree on that.

top topics

join