It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy of American Political Peril

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Well done Staff!

Another fine addition to our board and another place to call home .

On behalf of Politicaly Infected Junkies of ATS, I say thank you .

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
This is my first time in this thread. I read the OP's post. I came here because I've been looking at the home pages of the Washington Post and the New York Times the last couple of days and I am completely shocked at what I see. I don't think younger members will realize what I am feeling because they did not experience the world as it was decades ago.

When we get to the point where Democrats and Republicans are uniting to scold a presidential candidate for his immoderate comments, where a candidate is barring the Washington Post from press conferences and where this paper is running an opinion piece suggesting a media blackout on the candidate in question during a presidential election, well, we are deep into completely unknown political territory in the United States.

People who think this sort of thing is normal in modern times are nuts. I don't have much else to say, except that as a foreign observer, I am shocked at what is happening. This kind of thing can't end well without concerted action from responsible people in the political establishment of both major parties.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Throughout History mankind has been confronted by despots and Totalitarian regimes, not unlike oligarchies. Many terrible men from the past have ravaged societies installing policies; which extend from hate and fear of the proletariat, bent on creating this group as a slave state! Some say these men inherit traits of absolute power which corrupts absolutely associated with sociopathic tendencies. To name a few, Stalin, Hitler, Nero and the list goes on. All of these men led their states into destruction. I fear and realize that Trump is no different!

Trump’s first step is to delegitimize the media and any free press by attacking it and outlawing it, so it cannot criticize these evil men’s intentions. Trump often states he believes the news is fake! History has recorded book burnings over time, all in the name of the control of the State’s consolidation of power. The aim is total control of the direction a leader embarks, without resistance at the risk of the Country’s Sovereignty and freedoms. Enviably, this leads to wars while these men embark in areas of strategy with war, from which they have no comprehension.

The world is dynamic, but often times the men in charge who suffer from megalomania or narcissism have a very rigged internal mental makeup, which are not conducive to negotiations. This leads to geopolitical strains when dealing with alliances and confrontation arise. The key failure here is political discourses where two sides try to meet half way, but let their egos overrun sensibility and failures become common place. Furthermore fundamental traits of a President must have at his highest ideals that being morality, negotiation, and assertiveness to make the outcome beneficial for his countries interests, while maintaining the interests of the other parties involved. As regards to Trump who I honestly don’t believe is Presidential material, because he is the most dangerous man walking earth at the moment for he lacks many skills as a President, more importantly diplomacy!

Donald is no less than the eleven year old bully on the block; he was spoon fed and has no concept of what poverty is like. Trump came from a father who rented slums and profited off of the poor. When Donald was ready to take on properties deals for himself, he went bankrupt several times, but the Banks figured he was too big to fail, because of his name so they continued to loan him money until he could get out of debt. Donald Trump is quite simply a con man with serious psychiatric problems! It is known he even profited off of his bankruptcies and never paid many of his employees.
When you have a so called leader like Trump only calamity can befall a country. His advisors are all yes men and are guiding the policies toward war with China and confrontations globally! His shady deals with Russia cannot be underestimated. Trump recently in his first week as President insulted the Prime Minister of Australia and threatened Mexico with military action at the border. Prior to getting into office Trump was caught off camera speaking obscenities regarding woman’s anatomy. Trump said, “I can grab their pussies”! Trump also said that if he shot someone on 5th Ave. he still would get the vote. Trump even shot as low as to belittle a disable person!

Trump is a very unstable person for President and is also quoted many times tweeting and making strange statements regarding nuclear weapons. Trumps’ mental make-up is a circus of thoughts unregulated and not coherent! I believe this will eventually lead him into an impeachment process where Pence will take his place after Trump has picked a drove of people who only care about the wealthy.

America maybe on the precipice of some ugly future event with Trump! If the powers that be keep him running the country and something worse than 911 occur s while he is in office I fear some nuclear event will unfold with Trump holding the nuclear football. At the seat of Trump’s mind is a form of bipolar disease combined with extreme narcissism from which many dissociated thoughts run rampant showing up as ugliness for what he represents. America you have been warned!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join