It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy of American Political Peril

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Here is a very good example... how many words did they take to say....what? is this really intellectual thinking? or is this just popular rhetoric to make noise and look important? I will probably get banned, want to know why.. because I am nothing but truth, if my foot print is still alive then follow it, if you are sick of BS them you should also question those who think they know something... I claim to know nothing, other than my own realities of research and the ability to use both sides of my brain, and my dear new friends.,.. to communicate on both sides. of the brain to you.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MotherMayEye
Here is more from the archive of Cecil Goeldner's website, from 2001:
web.archive.org/web/20010410174343/home.att.net...

web.archive.org/web/20010221194711/home.att.net...

web.archive.org/web/20010224005537/home.att.net...

web.archive.org/web/20010502173913/home.att.net...
This is his uncle's resume, he was a pioneer computer database programmer in core banking technology: web.archive.org/web/20010617175653/home.att.net...

The above links are no longer functioning; either they have been blocked or the sites have been taken down...Not surprising; not in the least. From what little on this subject that was posted above; I had no idea; but it's not surprising, not in the least, considering the history of political corruption in the U.S...

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Dear sir,
As you understand, there is no conspiracy at all. There is only unhuman policy.
The regime of Obama is much similar to Hitler's regime.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
A wonderful addition to the already first rate political and news forums available at ATS/BTS.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

This is the missing out point why you do not understand the Government and why the government works against the people and why they have such weird political gripes: They are INSECTOIDS, AMPHIBIAN-INSECTOIDS wearing puppet suits NOT ONE MOLECULE OF THEM IS HUMAN...! You can however save the world. FILE A SUBPOENA FOR A MEDICAL EXAMINATION INCLUDING X-RAYS AND ULTRASOUNDS OF THEIR TORSOS. You'll be ghast at the discovery and how such a cunning insidious bug got in and took over the globe. Read this ebook from an assassin who has been there and done something to save the world read JFK VIP2RIP

APPLE IBOOKSTORE
itunes.apple.com...

LULU BOOKSTORE
www.lulu.com...

BARNES NOBLE NOOKSTORE
www.barnesandnoble.com...

AMAZON-KINDLE BOOKSTORE
www.amazon.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Left wing--right wing....it's still the same bird. yup in politics all have they same talk more effort less

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The origins of the conspiracy may be to make unifying the public impossible to anyone other than a Christ/Messiah. Inserting such a figure into the public domain would undermine governments and set the stage for a consented world monarch.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
so much the American government is hiding!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

OP,I've also wondered at the endless American capacity for self deception. Not once or twice but repeatedly,the same tricks of diversion,distraction and smoke mirrors are used. I honestly think your presidential politics area perfect example of this. Its obvious to everyone else your dichotomies are as fake as a 3$ bill yet you go through the rigmarole every 4 years like sheep.
"After all this time it still hasn't occurred to the majority that all the pontificating talking heads,manipulated opinion polls,Red state/blue state bs,artificially created hot button issues eg, reproductive 'rights,'gun rights,Iran etc. etc.,live political debates and caucasuses are just filler to legitimise a well-scripted theater in which the winner has already been chosen by the nations real owners."
karanjazplace.blogspot.com...

Or,perhaps the reports of mind altering additives in the water/food supply aren't mere urban legends,cause I don't understand this continual charade.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
They want us like this, that way when things get out of hand, they can say it's our fault and take over.

We need to follow with the discourse and get the truth out there. People won't be arguing over political idealogies anymore. They'll be arguing about what's really going on in the world.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1382767488&sr=8-1&keywords=my+best+frie nd+denial

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I think that has happened to everyone who looks into conspiracies at least one time.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mully

How much longer do you think america is going to last? There are tomany people, to much greed,and to much hate and distrust in people,not just in america but all over the world.People are not grown up enough to handle what they have.The wealthy seek only to protect their wealth,the poor seek only to blame the wealthy and those in power,leading ultimately to violence and death.Corruption is rampant in those who could make a difference by being the example for the rest to follow.The higher ideas that this country was founded on are dead.Murdered by greed and the quest for power.Political madness is irrelevant.The people no longer have the heart to stand against the evil in the world because it endangers their position of wealth or power,they are cowards and slaves to their own wealth and power and can't see past it.Those who have nothing no longer care about the rest of the world ,only their own self-pity or they just don't care,period.Until people grow up,the world will continue to be a violent,uncaring,murderous place no matter who is in charge or what their agenda is.The ability for people to cooperate on the biggest scale is a thing of fantasy.They have neither the motivation nor the desire to help anyone but themselves.On a small scale people are capable of great compassion and understanding but on the scale it needs to happen on,people fail every time because they have lost the ability to care for the whole in favor of protecting the pieces,their pieces.We are no longer a nation, or a world,but a collection of individuals who are all fighting for themselves not for the whole,and we will destroy anyone who does not fit into our idea of what we should be or do or say or feel or believe.We are our own deaths because we cannot even accept each other,how could we be expected to insure the survival of an entire world when we can't even live in harmony with our neighbors? Our own self-importance has destroyed our ability to care for the helpless or the weak because they are of no use to us.I am ashamed to be a part of the human race because of what it has come to represent.Those few who are trying to improve our situation are faced with an impossible task because people have lost their faith in each other.Their personal problems are more important to them than the fate of the world.They don't have time to get involved in the fate of the world their children will growup in."I will support you but don't ask me to take any action that will disrupt my personal world." What a shame that we have disregarded our ability to fight the evil that threatens us all,our own natures will be our undoing and our own children will curse us for destroying the world that was supposed to be theirs.GOD help us all.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Our problems are created through lack on knowledge and apathy, which creates the vacuum in political activism that is quickly filled by elites and lobbyists for the benefit of a few.

History shows that from the founding of America, elites were organized in a cohesive agenda of land ownership, while the rest of us have fallen into existentialism within fragmented individualistic and family unit agendas alone.

We are being brought to the climax of this existence as we see the oil rich Middle East being swallowed in America's policy of promoting war for profit.

Its not about the threat of terrorism anymore, its about the the threat of economic collapse and what that means for the average American.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: yarblis

Great comments, all true. The masses are existentialists, while the elite are cohesive in their single minded agenda to "own us". The wall of diplomacy and reason has been breached, as evidenced by irrevocable acts of war and violence sweeping the planet.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The rump within the US which supports the CIA, NSA et al on the premise that the US is never wrong (being the leader of the free world) is actually working to entrench a power elite at the expense of the general population. Corporations do well out of it, as do the wealthy that are invested in companies working to carry out these government programs, so there is no incentive to self-correct especially as the public service mentality of former generations has largely evaporated or been destroyed. The media are both stupefied and stupefying and have led us into a trivial mind set where, as Neil Postman said "we are amusing ourselves to death."
The American people make great sacrifices to fulfill the requirements of these influence peddlers but they are bludgeoned into silence by those who equate aggression with patriotism so they can do little but comply. They need to develop greater skepticism and understanding of the motives & machinations of those employing the hundreds of lobbyists in Washington and hold their representatives to account much more closely. Opposing the lunatic citizens united lobby would be a good place to start. a reply to: SkepticOverlord

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
"Political partisianship" is a good thing. I don't want a bunch of Congressmen with "group think." Most of these people are professional politicians who have never run a business in their life...I don't want them sitting around all day long thinking about what law they can dream up next

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join