It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy of American Political Peril

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Did I kill this thread? It was a good thread. We do have a lot to fear from our government. Our government has been taken over by Nazis. During WWII they only influenced our government. Now they ARE our government. Do we have gas chambers and concentration camps in our future? You don't think so. Take a look at the Iron Mt Report and think again.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by m khan
Did I kill this thread? It was a good thread. We do have a lot to fear from our government. Our government has been taken over by Nazis.

If your government was at all equatable to the Nazis, you and your family would all be shot. Punkt.

Let us know if it happens, eh?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Another fine expansion to this wonderful website.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Well said. When the current status of our nation and our world is put into such vivid terms, it is quite scary. Everything you said is true though. I really want to believe we can beat this, but it doesn't look real good.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This video explains everything about coruption in goverment

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Many right wing conservatives profess to be concerned with truth. They refuse to believe humans are causing a problem on earth. I am appalled with their hypocrisy. It is difficult to not be angry. It is very frustrating to not be able to stop the extinction of more species of life on planet earth than ever before. I am very concerned about the suffering that is happening to life on earth. It is extremely sad. It is too bad that conservatives don’t conserve the life on our only home. Isn’t it strange what denial of truth can do? They preach about hell and the gnashing of teeth for not listening to God. Gandhi said God is truth. God/truth is what they refuse to believe. They refuse to believe humans cause global warming. They slander us for believing humans cause global warming. They say we are evil. They say the truth is a lie and a lie is the truth. They choose to believe a concept of God based on ancient religions involved in tribal warfare. They think god almighty is a man on a throne with a crown. They fail to see this is only symbolism for truth. Truth does rule all. Truth is God. Symbolically truth is Queen and/or King. Conservatives choose to worship a falseness as God. They choose to worship a lie. They choose to worship Satan.

It is of utmost importance to learn to accept that they actually don’t care at all about truth. They don’t care at all about God/truth. They actually worship Satan/lie. It is of utmost importance to not fight against them. It is of utmost importance to believe that they actually worship Satan. Truthfully they have that ability to make that choice. They have that “right.” Wouldn’t it be wonderful to calmly state to them that they actually worship Satan and not even react to their tirade of confusion and control tactics? Wouldn’t it be wonderful to stay focused on the idea or belief that God is the actual truth and Satan is the actual lie? To them I am atheist because I belief in God as actual truth. To me they are Satanists because they believe the actual lie. I believe they worship Satan because Satan is falsehood. God is actual truth. Satan is falsehood. I believe there is no person or being in God or Satan. I believe in a non personal God/truth. We are the personal beings in this picture. Gaining mastery over conservatives who worship Satan is my focus. Join me I am the winning side. I am the puppet master. LOL I make them do everything they do. I want them to say that. I can win them with this strategy. Even atheists can belief the actual scientific truth is the only real God.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Bildeberg Bankers, the Fed, Israel, JFK and RFK Assassinations, the Israeli Attack on the U.S.S. Liberty, America’s Economic Collapse, Obama, Emanuel, & the AIPAC

U.S. President John F. Kennedy was assassinated the day after the American Zionist Council (AZC) was mandated by U.S. Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy to register as agents of a foreign government. To avoid having to register as an agent of a foreign government, the American Zionist Council reorganized itself into what it is known as today, the Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC).

First, for some deep background on Israel, Zionism, and the global Bildeberg bankster cartel (headed by the Jewish Rothschild family) who are bringing about not only America’s demise, but GLOBAL economic collapse, please read the following excerpt:

“Lord Balfour, Zionism and the Illuminati [headed by Rothschild Family]”
truthspeaker.wordpress.com...

“Behold, in November of 1917, as the Russian Rothschilds were on the verge of signing a peace treaty with the Germans, the British Foreign Secretary, a Fabian co-conspirator, and occult-loving buddy of the Rothschilds, Arthur Balfour, writes a letter to Lord Lionel Rothschild asking him to accept his Declaration wherein the Jews could be re-instated into their ancient homeland. In the very next month, the English conquer Jerusalem. Then, just after the War, the Rothschilds set up a Foreign Affairs office in Britain and in the United States, with more to come in other nations, and filled them with Illuminatists under their care and watch…having the job of ratcheting the governments of the world into submission to the Rothschild plan for Globalism. So, you see, the restoration of the Jews to the Holy Land is part and parcel with the establishment of the Rothschild New World Order…because that New Order is intended to be the Biblical Millennium as per a Jewish-occult vision.”

Now for some little known facts that point to strangle-hold control of at least two branches (executive, legislative) of the government of the United States of America by Zionist Jews:

In 1962, the Senate Foreign Relations Committee investigated foreign lobbyists active in the United States, particularly the American Zionist Council (AZC) due to its hidden financial flows. Senator William J. Fulbright who led the investigation fought to force the American Zionist Council to register as agents of a foreign government. Sen. Fulbright was outraged at the idea that U.S. foreign aid and tax-preferential charitable funds were being funneled back into the U.S. to multiply foreign aid through lobbying and a massive stealth public relations campaign. By the time Fulbright's public Senate hearings ended in 1963, it had been established that the Jewish Agency laundered over $5 million (around $35 million today) into U.S. public relations and lobbying initiatives over a two-year period.

On November 21, 1963, the U.S. Department of Justice under U.S. Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy ordered the American Zionist Council to register as an Israeli foreign agent.

On November 22, 1963, U.S. President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, Texas.

On June 5, 1968, former U.S. Attorney General and present U.S. Senator, Robert F. Kennedy, was assassinated in Los Angeles, CA just after winning the California Democratic primary election for candidacy for the President of the United States.

In 1963, the American Zionist Council eluded having to register as agents of a foreign government by reorganizing as the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC). Today, the AIPAC has become what Senator Fulbright most feared: a foreign agent dominating American foreign policy while disguised as a domestic lobby.

What has been the result?

Multiple top U.S. Officials in the Bush Administration (Neocon Zionists) and some in the Obama Administration have dual Israeli-American citizenship and PREVIOUS to serving in high up positions in the American government first served in high up positions in CURRENT Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu's PREVIOUS Likud administration in Israeli. The individuals involved and how they handled their official positions in the U.S. government with regard to the occupation of Iraq and domestic policy under emergency circumstances (Hurricane Katrina) shed much light on the true motivation for the U.S. invasion of Iraq.

Given that private Jewish-run banks became the U.S. Federal Reserve in 1913, Bildeberg Jewish banker and British Lord Rothschild lobbied for and got the establishment of the British Mandate of Palestine (precursor to Israel) in 1917, when ordered to register as agents of a foreign government the American Zionist Council (AZC) ordered the JFK and RFK Assassinations, an Israeli warship and war planes attacked the U.S.S. Liberty on June 8, 1967 killing 34 and injuring 174 U.S. servicemen, and, most recently, Bildeberg Jewish investment bankers on Wall Street caused the crash of America’s financial markets in 2008.

And also in light of the fact that nine days ago (March 11, 2010) U.S. Marines Veteran, U.S. Army War College Graduate, and former Head of Studies at the U.S. Army War College, Alan Sabrosky, Ph.D., publically asserted that it “is 100 percent certain that 9/11 was a Mossad operation”, doesn’t EVERY American need to know just what is the OVERALL CURRENT agenda of the AIPAC?

Exactly why are unconstitutional U.S. President/dual Barack Hussein Obama II and his dual citizen Chief of Staff and former Deputy Chief of Israeli Mossad North America, Rahm Israel Auerbach Emanuel STRONG members and STAUNCH supporters of the FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC policies that today’s AIPAC says America should enstate?

References:

“Zionism Unmasked: the Dark Face of Jewish Nationalism”
bigeye.com...

USS Liberty
www.gtr5.com...

Senate Foreign Relations Committee Investigation into the Activities of Agents of Foreign Principals in the United States, Washington, U.S. Government Printing Office, Aug. 1, 1963, pp. 1,704-1,709.

“Former Israeli officials in the U.S. government.mp4”
www.youtube.com...#

“Former Ohio Rep. Jim Traficant "Israel Controls America"
www.youtube.com...

“Congresswoman Jane Harman Caught Spying for AIPAC (Pro Israel Lobby In US) on Wiretap”
www.youtube.com...

truthspeaker.wordpress.com...://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=American_Israel_Public _Affairs_Committee

www.antiwar.com...

criminalstate.com...

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I just think people need to remove partisan words from their vocabulary. Imagine if all of a sudden there was no such thing as democrat or republican, and we all had to judge politicians on their acts alone!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I think that while corporate America has a high influence in politics that most of the fear conspiracy is intentional.

We are led to believe that bad # is coming every single decade, we our a society that is based on fear. When you ask your grandparents if there were ever times where they were afraid bad things were coming they will probably tell you that they thought bad # was coming their whole life.

Noam Chomsky just wrote an article on truthout that I think somewhat counters the claims in this op, but also verifies them to some degree.
www.truthout.org...

"Remembering Fascism"
"Learning from the past."

The title itself is a message and a warning.

Chomsky is saying that he remembers the rise of fascism and that it is happening again and that the fear society is the cause of it, not the result of it.

The tea baggers, the conspiracy theories, the ideas planted in all of you that cataclysm is imminent, these are the signs. Chomsky believes that you will be the perpetrators, not the current federal government.

I hope all of you have considered the possibility that the NWO has not yet infiltrated fully and that it is using you as its vehicle, rather than the Federal Government?

The NWO, if it's real, knows where the real power lies. In the people, not the government. So who do you think they are targeting? You and me. We fear the NWO when all along that is their agenda. They have made us see our friends as our enemies.

If the words of the Bible are true you and I will not recognize the anti-christ.

I don't believe the bible to be true, I am just referring it to those of you who believe you have "identified" the anti-christ or his plan or any of it. If the word of the Bible is true, you have not and you are being misdirected on all sides.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by sremmos]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
i appreciate your hard work and thought you put into this also

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

you forgot to mention those that believe that their party is perfect are the worst partisan hacks on the planet. I work with one and he believes the democrats do no wrong. I just
at his kind! Don't worry I laugh at the Republican side to!

[edit on 24-5-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Republican - Democrat. Left - Right. Liberal - Conservative.

Two legs on the same body, walking down the same path. We Americans have been thoroughly "politicized" over the years to believe we MUST fit one of two molds. Bad, or Worse.

Until "We The People" put an end to the lunacy that has been raging in Washington DC for many decades... it will get worse. We face serious, obvious violations to the Constitution and it's amendments almost on a daily basis. Yet we simply watch TV, go to the store, belly-ache on blogs (like me) and allow it to continue. Because we have waited so long to repair the Body Politic it will likely take violence to do it now.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
So what do you propose be done about it Mr. First Shirt?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Everyone is just so crazy in this thread!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Real solutions to society's problems are the correct solution and will never be the solution that exclusively favors one political precept

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
A wonderful addition to the already first rate political and news forums available at ATS/BTS.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The appalling arrogance is one factor I find mind boggling.

I write to Senators and Reps on routine basis.
Remind them they represent THE PEOPLE, not lobbyists or their party.
Remind them their primary oath was to PROTECT OUR FREEDOMS.

Everything they do is contrary to their elected and sworn duty.

I always get a long-winded reply, stating they are sooooo concerned about everyone and will add my concerns to the long list of issues to balance.
Translation: F.U., we will do as we please. Nothing you can do about it.

Again, the arrogance!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
They sent demons to test my deeds, and what else does he needs

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join