It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An auspicious date

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Tonight is the eve of tomorrow, an auspicious date.

en.wikipedia.org...

Tomorrow is significant on many levels. Does anyone know these?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Does tomorrow not even exist??
I remember reading something eons ago about the installation of the Gregorian Calendar not allowing for the 13th of October.

I can sleep all day and never be late then!!!!

Namaste

ZM

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

For U.S. history the first three are very significant. In my Wiki reference it starts out a bad day for Rome. In 1307 the Knights Templar were arrested and tortured by Phillip the Fair. This incident may or may not have contributed to the Friday the 13th observance. Curiously enough in 1244 it was the birthday of Jaques de Molay. Seems the Pope really had it in for him. Also, in 1282 a death of great import occurred in Japan, Nichiren Daishonin. I am sure we can agree these were world changing events.

How about on the astronomical level? What happens tomorrow?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Zandermander

Well now, the Church knew, did it not?

I don't expect the sky to fall tomorrow, but I do expect a better understanding of who we are, not merely monkeys on a green planet.

To this end I created this thread.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I also wish to point out on the historical level it was an important date in 1917, and is now observed by the Church.

I doubt anyone observes the Roman festivities. But Fontus and Fatima bear a resemblance beginning with F and the number of letters. But that is coincidence, unless you may not believe in coincidence.

Also in Portugal we can find the last vestiges of the Knights Templar as orders of merit.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Before I leave this thread, and for added effect, I want ya'll to know here that my O.T.O. ring caught fire yesterday. Of course there is a perfectly good explanation, there is always is. Today I am going to pick it up from the jewelers, completely rebuilt.

Some other things happened, but altogether a little bit of enlightenment has been achieved by a few more people.

top topics

join