It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kirsten Powers to Obama: "Grow up already!"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TailoredVagabond
reply to post by sos37

What the hell is anyone - ANYONE - on here doing PRAISING Fox News?!

The argument that Fox has the slightest part of objectionability is null and void. Indeed, have you all forgotten all teh Bush era pandering!?

Scare tactics anyone??

No. Thought not.

Horrific thred.

Berating Fox News has become such a dead horse issue. **YAWN**

Anyone still doing it is clearly blinded by obamaphilia because the exact same thing you complain about Fox News doing during the Bush years is now happening with the other MSM outlets fawning over obama. But that same thing is OK now just because obama is in office?

Warning: hypocrisy alert ...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
See this is what I see happing with all these threads.
They come on a thread and bash it to the it goes into the new crap pile.

Bunch of Trolls that cannot stay on subject, or those that see it with the wrong side of the brain.

YUp we are the minority, I always try and be polite, but no matter what I post the left attacks as if everything as if it was untrue regardless of how much proof I have, the forum IMHO is supporting this behavior to silence the minority that they think are right wing conservatives., I am neither conservative or liberal,

And it is an INSIDE JOB.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
So first the white house is a bunch of cowards for ignoring fox. Now they're whiners for calling them on their crap. Yeah.... that makes perfect sense.

A:"Pick door number 2!"
B:"It's never door number 2, I think I might choose door number 3"
A:"DOOR 2! Door 3 can't be right!"
B:"Alright, alright, already. I pick door #2"

show's host:"And you win.... A years supply of cat food!"

A:"YOU IDIOT!! WHY DID YOU PICK DOOR NUMBER 2!??"
B:"But.... wait.... WHAT?!"

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
MSNBC: Emperor? What's your favorite colour?
Emperor: Green. Next question?
CBS: Emperor? Why is the sky blue?
Emperor: Because I wish it, thus. Next question?
ABC: Emperor, why are you so dreamy?
Emperor: Just part of the whole package, toots. Next question?
FOX: Uh, sir? You have no clothes. . . .

GIBBS: Press conference over! Leave now!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
MSNBC: Emperor? What's your favorite colour?
Emperor: Green. Next question?
CBS: Emperor? Why is the sky blue?
Emperor: Because I wish it, thus. Next question?
ABC: Emperor, why are you so dreamy?
Emperor: Just part of the whole package, toots. Next question?
FOX: Uh, sir? You have no clothes. . . .

GIBBS: Press conference over! Leave now!!!

Please, oh please, let me quote that in my signature haha!

I do think that the office of president does not need to be out there calling media outlets out just because they don't favor him. I don't know where to get my facts anymore. MSNBC has been kissing Obama tail since the day he came on the scene. CNN is freaking fact checking a comedy skit. Almost everything Fox says is negative. You just don't know who to believe anymore.

Do your own digging? How can you believe your own eyes when the thing in front of you is a lie? This whole situation is a "damned if you, damned if you don't" situation.

I need my husband to build us a cabin in the woods so we can just get away from everyhing haha.

[edit] for horrible, horrible grammar. I need to stop typing the way I think haha.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by angrymomma]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Watch for "Political Madness" to mysteriously disappear when
Sarah Palin walks into the White House in 2012.
"Well, that changes everything. Obama is gone.
With a republican in the White House there is no political madness.
It's all just reasonable political points of view!"

Kirsten Powers should say the same thing every week.
The White House should grow up and stop whining about FOX.
They have NBC,ABC ,CBS and MSNBC in their back pocket.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This woman is feeling what we are all feeling now...Obama's been president for months and is doing nothing at all while handling everything at once yet has enough time to complain about those who really have virtually no power at all over the president. The president of the United States should be more reserved when it comes to what the American people think. It is one of our rights...to express ourselves freely. He's got plenty on his plate- I don't understand why he nitpicks the little things people say. This has been one of the only administrations I have ever seen where if you aren't gung-ho for then you are labeled the enemy. This surely needs to change if Obama wants to continue at his current approval ratings and not hit Bush status before the years end.

Frankly, when you launch a whole new series of issues on top of the issues we are trying to climb out of and fail to resolve them- there is going to be negative talk about you....so if he can't handle being spoken about while holding probably one of the largest and most famous roles in the world at our point in history- then I suggest finding a new job or maybe 50-60 new czars to find each person talking smack.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TailoredVagabond
reply to post by sos37

What the hell is anyone - ANYONE - on here doing PRAISING Fox News?!
The argument that Fox has the slightest part of objectionability is null and void. Indeed, have you all forgotten all teh Bush era pandering!?
Scare tactics anyone??
No. Thought not.
Horrific thred.

Well now...if Fox news started kissing Obama's ass then we would have ALL the media in his pocket.

During Obama's Campaign I was watching all the news channels NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC. What I found was it seemed like Obama was getting an awful lot of favoritism, very little negative critique if any at all, everytime McCain might stumble the media was right on it, Palin was just bashed. So then I upgraded my cable, found Fox and a whole different world, I also decided what I was getting from the major networks was questionable reporting. What really disturbed me and still does today was none of the networks pounded Obama hard enough for the release of his records, what's he hiding???

I don't think it really matters anymore anyway, it's too late, we're done, gold is up, the dollar is tanking, forget the dollar as the global currency, nobody wants it, the stock market is soaring just like it did before it crashed in '29, nobody's talked about credit card debt or the massive amount of derivatives still out there. So to sum up this rant, the argument on news media is moot.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Boomer1941

The United States is the only remaining superpower.
The dollar is the only choice. $$$
We just to stop spending money like drunken sailors.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join