It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw last Night the constellation of Orion surrounded in a circle of bright stars.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I used to read about the stars and the space and planets when I was at school, sometimes but not as much now I used to star gaze or look out for shooting stars.

Now last night I decided to look out of the window and I saw the Moon with 3 stars above it and going in the same pointy direction with a big circle of bright stars or planet surrouded Orion like some big gate or round clock like shape in the sky with the moon at 9.

It just looked odd, I have seen the night sky many times but not like this, this seemed odd.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Mars I think was in focus and adjacent to the Moon at around the 11 o'clock position and very red and bright last night I was looking at it myself.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I guess half asleep my imagination was a bit trippy but the sky formation looked like a sign, it was like some huge stargate in the sky, and my guess is maybe the ancient cultures like the Egyptians thought so the same. Some say that Orion's belt holds a gateway, but where to I don't know, well plenty of websites out there that will give a story.

join