It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon hut [a very large one!]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by heavenandearth01
When someone finds such of a thing like this, truly awesome by the way, who does someone contact to get a full official investigation to seek the answers.

Is their someone who officially can recognise this?

Short answer: No one.

Details: No one at NASA cares...'cause if they didn't discover it then it doesn't exist...and you are a "nut case" if you inquire.

Synopsis: Have a nice day!

[edit on 13-10-2009 by romanmel]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Looks like a gigantic head (crater in the right corner)!
Head

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
It looked like an illusion to me also, but the images presented in this thread showing the shadows put any doubt to rest, for me !

Ahh cat stevens, you whacky devil...

I'm being tortured by a moon shadow,
moon shadow, moon shadow...

leaping to conclusions from a moon shadow
moon shadow, moon shadow...

and if I ever lose my mind,
see obelisks of every kind,
oh if I ever lose my mind,
oh well...

I won't have to think no more...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
yeah it's so clear that it is just an illusion given by the crater's shadow at that particular moment and the telescope's POV..but I have to say that the first time it caught my attention, too! it looks like the Flinstones stone house, on the moon

btw there's another video that doesn't stop to amaze me..
This VIDEO
I would appreciate if someone gave me an explanation for this one too..
you can clearly see 3 huge, red towers that almost look like a big tree coming out of a crater. Also pipes that look like roots heading towards the bottom of the crater which is lighted by some light source into caves..
this video analizes just a frame of it, but I'm sure I saw a video version of the same, somewhere...
???

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
[edit on 13-10-2009 by tyranny22]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Take a look at this Moon Base !. Found on Google Moon at coordinates:
19 58 48.31 N 21 11 35.57 E

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c8992f4d809.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I remember of this footage:
at the time it has been shared here there weren't in the video indications about the area being caught on camera (this is why i had to make this post ). Then, starting from the composed image posted by me, member erstgeborener hit (in my opinion) the nail in the head in this post

Originally posted by erstgeborener
This is my first post.
Until now I only read alot here, but now i'll try to debunk this image!

It is nothing else than the creation of light and shadow together with an appropriate angle of view.

By spinning and scaling the image that was postet by internos you can get this:

I hope you can see that these are identically.

In my opinion, this comparison did put the story to rest: as we can notice the match is almost perfect: as already pointed out by other members, it's just a trick of shadows being cast by the ridge of the crater, in my humble opinion.

[Ed. to fix code.]

[edit on 13/10/2009 by internos]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Now lets see a 10" telescope and a ccd security camera AND you believe he spotted something that would not have been seen before by other amatuers with far better euipment dont think so.
Ridges at the edge of crater and fuzzy shadows nothing else!

[edit on 12-10-2009 by wmd_2008]

This x 1,000,000

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
jeffhotep.home.comcast.net...

Just trick of shadows. Here's another backyard astronomer closeup of the same crater.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The poster at youtube has already accepted the explanation given by a commentor there, it's in the expanded text. It is the wall of the Crater Clavius in shadow.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

oh ok i see it now;
what i thought was a ufo is just a crator on top of the ridge

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dafc5b46ad5d.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3994a8ea6546.png[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Ridges at the edge of crater and fuzzy shadows nothing else!

[edit on 12-10-2009 by wmd_2008]

Totally agree.

We don't even need Phage to debunk this one. I have no doubt there are structures on the moon, and I'd love some definitive proof but this most definitely is not it.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Good work. I saw that immediately. It's a shame the person who made the video did not realize that before he posted the video. Then again, he may have known and misrepresented. Who knows?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sharps

Phage will be so disappointed!

Glad to see people are starting to think more critically around here. Maybe it will get back to normal. YouTube mania is finally wearing off.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
hmmmmmmmmm dunno bout that but Carl Wolf from Disclosure says them same and i believe him

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

First of all great topic I've seen this video before . But now i did a still frame and capture this moonhut . And did some enhancements with photoshop on bass en relief nothing game out so i did some shadow leveling and this came out what do you see here ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d03e7869988d.jpg[/atsimg]

before

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63020a91f295.jpg[/atsimg]
After

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

it looks like, your right hmmm and i thought it had a face

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
I'm pretty sure it is just an illusion of shadows that make it look like a 3D object on the moon. Like Julian Beever's 3D art.

I made an image to help show the illusion for what it is.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7bba3d6abc53.png[/atsimg]

If you look at the craters in image A and B you can get a good idea of the direciton of the Sun based on the shadows and highlights. If you look at the supposed "moon hut / box illusion" and it's "shadow illusion" in image C, you can see the direction of the Sun would have to be from a totaly different direction in order to create the "shadow illusion". So the extreme difference in shadow angles tells me that the "moon hut" is just an illusion. It is NOT a box with a shadow.

I believe it is just a high ridge creating a shadow. If you look at image D, I highlighted the highest ridge points in thick RED. The thin red lines are representing the slope/incline up to the ridge top. If you compare the shape of the ridge top, with the shape of the shadow, you can see a near identical shape. This means the illusion is just a ridge top that is creating a shadow with an identical profile.

So, there really is nothing there.

This is exactly what we are looking at, just a ridge, very good work on showing it like you have, i knew what it was but im not tech minded to present it the way you did. Star for you.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by ALLis0NE]

[edit on 18-10-2009 by GezinhoKiko]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
look, all the things you can see in these pics are huge, miles across, so your not seeing buildings etc. i cant understand why people think there would be a 10 mile long plane and a 20 mile wide building on the moon, seriously think about it. imagine the heating bills!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join