It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon hut [a very large one!]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

OMG it's a Sandcrawler!

starwars.wikia.com...

Uttini!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
reply to post by safetyguy76

I think maybe he is just on the other side of the world. That made the moon look upside down.

Anyway, here is a clearer image of the ridge I pointed out in my last post:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3294c1dc4118.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 13-10-2009 by ALLis0NE]

Great post there!

It seems that the ridges and shadows present an optical illusion.

Here is you box of chocolates [ooo ].

Case closed.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Jinni]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed
reply to post by Jinni

John Leland Walson has already attempted to prove that he has videotaped alien structures on the moon and he failed miserably. This attempt is no better.

I give it a zero.

This is not an attempt to prove alien structures on the moon. It is presentation of an interesting video I found on YouTube.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjSharperimage
If you look really closely the UFO has the shape as those seen in the
"NASA Tether Incident video"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dafc5b46ad5d.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 12-10-2009 by DjSharperimage]

Close, it is actually the Millennium Falcon.

Remember you have had the privilege to see that ship here first!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
It would seem that the object should have been noticed at an earlier time. I wonder if it's some new structure? It definitely looks like a box and a very tall one at that. Good find!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Im pretty sure this is an optical illusion due to the bumpy terrain and long shadows. The images I find most impressive of all is the ones that show blatant air brushing by nasa because there is no logical reason for them to do that other than they dont wnat us to see whats there.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bijen
but a ufo of this size is unimaginable..... so i don'y think so that its a UFO......

Just because something is unimaginable doesnt mean it cant really exist.....

TO the OP: Nice find but I agree with the member who said it is just a shadow of a ridge. As for there being a UFO above it, that I am not sure. Still just looks like a shadow.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

that's just the shadows of a crater rim

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
It certainly does look like something is on the moon, but at the same time it could be an optical illusion..... I don't know??? It is interesting though.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

Is there any particular reason the shadow is going the wrong way? If you look at the craters, you see the direction the "shadow" should be going, but isn't with that "object."

The Shadows are going the right way indeed. If the crater shadows and the boxes shadow were both in the same direction - thats when it would be a hoax.

The box is a raised surface and the craters are an indention so they will naturally have the opposite shadow

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
When someone finds such of a thing like this, truly awesome by the way, who does someone contact to get a full official investigation to seek the answers.

Is their someone who officially can recognise this?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This thread is a fine example of people not even reading the first page before replying.

If you look closely and remove the "this is a hut" or "this is a UFO" thinking pattern out of your mind then you'll see it's just a big shadow.

Recently a certain poster has put hundreds of UFO related videos in one post. Replies were indicating that many people will start watching those "documentaries" until their eyes bleed.
I think that relentless and frantic exposure to almost unlimited amounts of UFO videos have some effect on the brain.

ALLis0NE - that was very nice.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Great video, thanks OP, star and flag for you. Sure looks correct to me, but I am no photog expert, where is John Lear when we need him?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

That tether incident looks like an out of focus star. Matter of fact exactly what an out of focus star looks like through a telescope and lens.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Tyr Sog]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Someone may have already pointed this out but this was discussed in detail a few weeks back...lots of good info in there and I think pointed to it being a trick-of-light.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
First - Great job ALLisONE!!!

Secondly - If he is using a refractor telescope (ie, cheap Meade model from wal-mart) the image will be flipped. No matter where he would be on the planet, the image would appear the same. Just because your in the Southern or Northern hemispheres, does not mean heavenly bodies will be flipped.

Thirdly - He is using nightshot, thus creating the greenish video, this is apparent when he pans off the moon's surface and comes back with a much brighter image for a few seconds until the camera's iris adjusts.

NOT A 3D BOX, NOT A BUILDING, NOT A UFO and certainly NOT A PIZZA HUT.

For those who are still undecided, look at the last post on page one.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

That must be the biggest box Ive ever seen! Its on the ring of a crater and its that huge.
Im just gonna dismiss this.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hahahaa, ok I see it now, Thanks for the pictures with outlines. To me its just a trickery of the light and shadow gang. Hahaahaa, I was confused as to what you guys were seeing.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I'm having a hard time playing the video even after opening it via youtube webpage. It keeps saying "An error occurred, please try again later". I tried watching it (and other UFO-related videos) using a different browser on my sister's desktop, yet I keep getting the same error message. But when my sister tried searching for Britney and Mickey Mouse, all the videos worked flawlessly!

This is frustrating... seriously... any other links to the same video, pls??

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
0:35-0:45. Did you notice? The top of the object (of something at the top) is rotating!!

Added: it is an atmospheric illusion.

[edit on 13/10/2009 by strNick]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join