It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dolphin mutilation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I mutilated dolphin was washed up on the shores of Farsun, Norway, yesterday. The dolphn has obviously purposially been mutilated by someone by the looks of the straight cuts, why any human would do this is a mystery. Since it reminded me of cattle mutilations I tought I shoud post it here as a possible alien link.

Norwegian news article

The sides of the animal have been cut away, says Roar Solheim, from Agder nature Museum to fvn.no. I cant understand why anyone has done this. It certainly cant have been because of the meat, says the Zoologist.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by Acharya]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
had an instant visceral reaction to looking at that picture. i've swam with dolphin in Hawaii and they're such benign gentle creatures that i'm absolutely sickened by the actions of what looks like poachers.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Someone probably caught it and started to gut it, then realized they didn't know what they were doing and were screwing it up so they just threw it back. I dunno, /shrug

[edit on 12-10-2009 by Raverous]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well, what do we know about dolphins? they speak their own language, they are able to teach it to humans, and they have emotions. someone who could speak dolphin was communicating, and then he got angry? or just some mindless drone having "fun" while fishing? who knows, but a UFO?!?!?!?HAHA you have to be nuts!

EDIT: Sarcasm about the UFO above, i got in trouble last time for sarcasm

[edit on 12-10-2009 by gandhi]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
w.e hunting is a great thing, jsut think aobut the overpopulation of dolphins we woudl ahve if not for the adveterous souls!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by STFUPPERCUTTER

Heh, kinda like the over population of humans we have?
More room in the water than there is on land and billions more humans than dolphins. I guess it is a matter of perspective.

Also, last time I checked dolphins didn't destroy habitats, wage massive wars, or eliminate entire species.

They are vicious and cunning hunters though, just like their cousins the Orca.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This could be the result of Japanese or Chinese poachers. There are a lot here in America that poach various and sundry protected animas for certain organs to be sold on the Black Market for fetishes and aphrodisiacs of sorts.

Google it. I'm sure your answer is there.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by STFUPPERCUTTER
w.e hunting is a great thing, jsut think aobut the overpopulation of dolphins we woudl ahve if not for the adveterous souls!

Killing something so it doesnt die makes no semce what so-ever -_-"

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

No possible alien connection. These prime species are one of the reasons we are about to loose our last chance to continue renting this planet.

Enough said.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Acharya

No possible alien connection. These prime species are one of the reasons we are about to loose our last chance to continue renting this planet.

Enough said.

*smirk* Indeed. So long and thanks for all the fish.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

There is a village in Japan, Taiji. They herd thousands of dolphins into a cove and sell the healthy ones to aquarium's and slaughter the rest... Its traditional I guess

"... dolphin meat was quietly dropped from the school lunch menu."

www.telegraph.co.uk...

There is also a petition I guess, if your interested...
www.thepetitionsite.com...

I'm thinking maybe one got away?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I dont know. its awefully fresh and clean for that sort of kill. secondly... why are there no tear marks anywhere. 100% of the time carnivorous marine life smells blood.. they feats on its source. Not a bloomin scratch one aside from the obvious. Dog tracks lead right up to it and no sign of tooth mark from anything. its eyes arent clouded over either.. usually signifying it is no more than 5 hrs done. still.. even for poachers.. thats a bit far, but again. why are there no signs of either struggle or feeding? even after the fact?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
why are there no signs of either struggle or feeding? even after the fact?

Why indeed, you are very observant. According to the Zoologist interview in the article the dolphin has been in the water for three days, then why has no animal fed on it?

I was also hoping someone would notice that the cut goes straight through the ribcage too, not just the skin, see this anatomy picture and you see what I mean straight away:

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Acharya]

new topics

top topics

join