It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Intel Analyst Who Briefed President: Iran Threat All Hype

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Not that I expect fascist warmongers to bother listening to him.

Beneath The Hype: Is Iran Close To Nukes?

Retired CIA analyst Ray McGovern speaks on disinformation, Iran, and "faith-based intelligence"

Those in charge of our government have deemed we need a new war, a bigger war, a longer war, and Iran seems to be high on their list of potential targets.

Two concurrent wars just aren't enough for those in charge of our government.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by mnemeth1]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Good to see people actually posting this information, obviously you too can see that it will not gain interest as its not selling to the masses.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
If we do in fact go to war in Iran, we'll have a very very big war for the efforts.

I think mike gravel stated this at the democratic primary debates before being subsequently kicked out of the following ones.

"I'm surprised at you hilary, you're not gonna get a second chance".

Nothing is off the table.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
America is already fighting two wars, and losing both ?

What useful purpose could deliberately starting a third war possibly serve ?
And where can America find another enemy weak enough that it can win against ?

You would have thought 160,000+ front line battle troops could invade and occupy a crappy little sand pit like Iraq in one week.
But not when Iraq has the full support of just about every other nation on the planet.

An even bigger problem for America these days is that America now has zero allies that are prepared to fight beside America. None, zero. America now has, only enemies and potential enemies worldwide.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Im so damned tired of all the war mongering! how many of the American citizen has really seen war and been to the battlefields 5%?

Well As an European I know some things about war and it ain't pretty!

Shock and and awe are great selling points, but they are unfortunately nothing more than neocon propaganda and brainwashing!

Dear American brothers and sisters! don't go to war with Iran!

If you guys attack Iran we would be getting hell here in Europe and WW3 would be near!

Don't get me wrong here! since I don't want Iran to have the Nuclear missiles, but a war would be so damn wrong!

It's so damn easy for you Americans to rally for war since you never had the terribles effects of war on your own soil!

I have been on the battlefield in Europe which was the most terrible war since nazi germany, and I tried to comfort my crying brothers in arms the best I could!

Stop the frickking insane war-mongoring pals!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Seeing as how he has been retired since Bush Sr I would say he really doesn't have the information to make such a claim.

He is just another anti war activist who is simply stating his opinion without updated intelligence.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bored To Tears
Seeing as how he has been retired since Bush Sr I would say he really doesn't have the information to make such a claim.

He is just another anti war activist who is simply stating his opinion without updated intelligence.

You said:

"Anti war activist"

Well do you would like us in the rest of the world to take the WAR to your neighbourhoods? - Imagine that?

Well how's about that my yankee friend?

Let's kill your mother and father and grandparents, and rape your poor little sisters in the American suburbia!? - crazy? wouldn't be?

Grow up pal!

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

You act like I said something that is a lie.

He is an anti war activist. Sorry if you don't like the truth, but thats exactly what it is.

You aren't the only one here who has seen the horrors of war, I fall in that 5%. As a matter of fact, I fell in it 3 times. I suggest you take a step down from your soap box.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

You act like I said something that is a lie.

He is an anti war activist. Sorry if you don't like the truth, but thats exactly what it is.

You aren't the only one here who has seen the horrors of war, I fall in that 5%. As a matter of fact, I fell in it 3 times. I suggest you take a step down from your soap box.

If you have been to American wars 3 times, It would give a hint that you went to Balkan and the gulf wars?

Haven't you learned any thing about life?

Do you seriously believe that you are a better warrior than I?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

If that is what you got from my post then I will let you believe what you will.

I'm sorry if the fact that he is an anti war activist who hasn't been in the loofp for about 25 years bothers you. Maybe you could get off my butt and stick to the topic.

I'm going to see if that ignore button works. Have a nice evening.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

If that is what you got from my post then I will let you believe what you will.

I'm sorry if the fact that he is an anti war activist who hasn't been in the loofp for about 25 years bothers you. Maybe you could get off my butt and stick to the topic.

I'm going to see if that ignore button works. Have a nice evening.

Yeah do that!

Stick your head in the sand like a good ignorant tool!

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Don't worry, Americans will be getting a bit of shock and awe themselves, when martial law is declared.

The US military (that can do no wrong) will be herding Americans into FEMA concentration camps.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

The US military (that can do no wrong) will be herding Americans into FEMA concentration camps.

You need to work on the math.

There is not enough military or Fema camps to fit all Americans.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

You can exclude my buddies and I from that blanket statement.

But hey, if it makes you happy thinking that, then sweet dreams.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

losing both

Your just too funny.

What is your criteria for losing a war?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Dear American brothers and sisters! don't go to war with Iran!

If you guys attack Iran we would be getting hell here in Europe and WW3 would be near!

Don't get me wrong here! since I don't want Iran to have the Nuclear missiles, but a war would be so damn wrong!

It's so damn easy for you Americans to rally for war since you never had the terribles effects of war on your own soil!

Where is the rally for attacking Iran? I haven't seen or heard of any.

Mainly I hear the media emphasizing that for ratings and you guys from overseas who are afraid we will.

Iran isn't on our radar. If anything we are working to finish in Iraq and Afghanistan so we can give our troops some much deserved R+R.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

losing both

What is your criteria for losing a war?

Well if you stop to watch your propaganda news you would know that things aren't that pretty!

Your just too funny.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Well if you stop to watch your propaganda news you would know that things aren't that pretty!

Seems you pay more attention to my propaganda news than I do.

Keep on believing the hype.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
My criteria for losing a war is not winning.

Not gaining the objective, still fighting after many years of combat with no victory in sight.

Please remind me, what is the purpose of illegally invading and occupying Iraq, and the US military objective in Iraq ?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I've been saying for well over 6 months or more that all the hype here on ATS about an attack by the US or Israel was all bunk.

I've read TONS of many people speculating about an attack on Iran by the US or Israel

Guilt by Speculation.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by SLAYER69]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join