It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States And Its Place With Aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
A few years ago one of my family members apparently talked with somebody who worked for the government. Like way up there. Area 51 stuff.

I'm not sure if this is true, but it seems pretty reasonable. So I wanted to get this theory out there.

The guy said that the United States, does in fact have contact with Aliens. Why is this being kept secret though? They don't want other governments of the world knowing, so they can be one step ahead of everybody. And stay the main nation/leader of the world.

That theory has been obviously talked about before, its not really a secret at this point. But that's the reason why they continue.

How are they in contact you ask? The theory the guy gave was that they come in from inter dimensional doorways. They come through other dimensions to reach us, probably the fastest way to travel. Then everything from how they get here branches off of that.

Area 51 is where they generally make contact. I mean come on. Look on Google Earth some time. Do you not see the landing zones?

Besides the runways, there's two non used runways that form a triangle, the general shape of a "mother ship".

Feel free to add to this.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Commando717

The guy said that the United States, does in fact have contact with Aliens. Why is this being kept secret though? They don't want other governments of the world knowing, so they can be one step ahead of everybody. And stay the main nation/leader of the world.

Even if giving the benefit of doubt and accepting at face value the current visitation of Aliens, and further, interdimensional doorways as travel modes, this particular theory for lack of disclosure seems unlikely. I see no apparent reason why the U.S. should be the only country on Earth to have such visits - and, if other nations should experience the same, the argument becomes moot.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Sorry I don't buy any of that.

So this guy claims aliens are in contact with the US government, and they keep it quiet to be one step ahead of other worldly governments, what's to say aliens aren't in contact with other countries governments and they are keeping quiet to stay one step of everyone else??

It amazes me how some people seem to believe that the USA has some sort of alien monopoly, and that if we are being visited, then they check in with America first!.......if these aliens had any sense the last place they'd make first contact with is the arguably most aggressive country on this planet!!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The United States easliy has the most influence on the rest of the world. I don't believe that the U.S has an alien monopoly, but the theory does hold water. Think about it. The United States sticks itself inside of every other countries problems as if it's the global police, therefore if the aliens did have an agenda; would the U.S government not be the best place to nestle up with? I think so.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

The theory holds no water whatsoever!

What if the Chinese government has been having liaisons with aliens for decades?.......maybe they are keeping it quiet to get the upperhand on the US government..........and the US only rules the roost in the Western world.......I don't see them sending any sort of forces to China any time soon in the name of defending human rights and toppling dictators!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
A few days ago I saw on the news that there was a alien in Mexico was what i saw in my own eyes true? well i dont believe in that crap also near mexico in route 55 that there was like a HUGE fence with camera's automatic gun's what was inside the fence was like an alien spaceship its weird though is it true or not? someone answer me please!

[edit on 12-10-2009 by Forever21]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forever21
A few days ago I saw on the news that there was a alien in Mexico was what i saw in my own eyes true? well i dont believe in that crap also near mexico in route 55 that there was like a HUGE fence with camera's automatic gun's what was inside the fence was like an alien spaceship its weird though is it true or not? someone answer me please!

[edit on 12-10-2009 by Forever21]

you saw this on the news???.......are you sure it was the news?, sounds like you were maybe watching something else, a TV show maybe?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Well. It is possible that the nuclear bomb tests that were carried out in the 1950's might have attracted aliens eyes to the US. But I have no illusions that there is that level of scrutiny occurring today. I watched this show last week called "Destination Truth" where they saw a ufo. The thing is this was in the middle of nowhere in a desert in Chile. By definition, aliens are alien and are not subject to human motivations, so who is to say what makes them fly around who, what and where?

Spelling

[edit on 10-12-2009 by William One Sac]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Commando717

Hmmm... that would sure explain all the crazy stuff the United States is doing these days, where they make up stuff and then invade country after country.
That would also explain their obsessed preoccupation with preventing countries from obtaining nuclear weapons.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It does not have much evidence, yes, but I find it intriguing that, that guy Alex Collier, his 1994 interview about being a contactee and etc. Actually proves this theory.

Look that guy up if you don't know what I'm talking about.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

The Us only ruling the Western World???? Are you on Methadone? What about WWII in the Pacific and our current struggles with Kim Jong Il? Please read a newspaper. The United States is pretty close to having another war with Korea. The United States has interests all over the entire planet which is why she has been one the biggest powers for a hundered years. So yes it does hold water.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I've been doing more research on the United States and aliens.

If true. This entire theory told by this mysterious guy is true because its rumored that the US is working specifically with the Greys.

Which explains the new type of out of this world Jets we apparently have. Concerning the TR3B's. And now the possible question which has been answered by a computer hacker from the UK. Who apparently got information about the US having more than just a Space Program. A USSF. United States Space Force.

Do you have evidence that this isn't whats happening? No

Do you have evidence that explains many things about other things people are saying? Yes

Do you have evidence that proves and aligns with the rest of it? Yes

I'm in full support of this currently.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Commando717
A few years ago one of my family members apparently talked with somebody who worked for the government. Like way up there. Area 51 stuff.

I'm not sure if this is true, but it seems pretty reasonable. So I wanted to get this theory out there.

That theory has been obviously talked about before, its not really a secret at this point. But that's the reason why they continue.

How are they in contact you ask? The theory the guy gave was that they come in from inter dimensional doorways. They come through other dimensions to reach us, probably the fastest way to travel. Then everything from how they get here branches off of that.

Area 51 is where they generally make contact. I mean come on. Look on Google Earth some time. Do you not see the landing zones?

Besides the runways, there's two non used runways that form a triangle, the general shape of a "mother ship".

Feel free to add to this.

This doesn't make complete sense because it is based on the assumption the Aliens do not have contact with the other governments of the world. History tells us Aliens didn't make contact with humans for the first time so USA is certainly not unique to this.

If there are evil aliens egging USA to destroy the world and itself then perhaps there are good aliens helping other dominions of power around the world?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
The United States easliy has the most influence on the rest of the world. I don't believe that the U.S has an alien monopoly, but the theory does hold water. Think about it. The United States sticks itself inside of every other countries problems as if it's the global police, therefore if the aliens did have an agenda; would the U.S government not be the best place to nestle up with? I think so.

It would be Israel first, USA and UK second.

You can bet you top $$ that the one-eye lord of darkness is stationed in Israel calling the shots.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Why do they need runways and landing pads if the Aliens are just hopping through a dimensional doorway?

I was in the submarine force, and used my own security clearance as an excuse to lead people into believing the US had underwater bases staffed by the aliens from The Abyss. Yes, they believed me, until I told them I was pulling their legs. I think you're being joked.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Maybe Israel would be the best. Jerusalem seems to be the best spot on the planet for people to mysteriously float up to the heavens.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

I'm talking about 2009 not 1944!
The USA is the super power country in the Western world.......not the East, they wont go to war with Korea (IMO)......and they sure as hell wont mess with the Chinese!

And why would a race of beings supremely more advanced and powerful need to "nestle" up with anyone?....if they have an agenda as you say, you can bet your life that it's their agenda, and the good 'ol US of A or any other country come to that, will be singing from their hymn sheet and no one else's!

And no I'm not on methodone......and yes I do read newspapers

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If the US had alien contacts, I'm sure it would be to learn as much as possible so that the US could go to war with alien species if they threaten us in any way. Hopefully we never would get in over our heads. If you suddenly see the planet surrounded by alien ships, you may realize the US did have alien contacts and ticked off the wrong aliens. The only aliens I'm interested in are those that look like hot blonde females. If they are out there, I wouldn't mind meeting them.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
It could be total BS, I know that's not out of the question. But I still support it since most other theories other than mine support it.

Read my other post, its up a little bit.

I mean really, you can't say there isn't something going on here.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

They would need to collude with the Government so that they could have access to skies without fighters being scrambled to shoot them down or get the public in a frenzy. If aliens were to contact the Government they could agree to keep things under wraps, which is seemingly exactly what it looks like. I'm not sure why you think this is a crazy idea. And as far as the US being only concerned with the West you're incorrect. The United States is currently trying to negotiate with Amidanijhad over Nuclear weapons and we have Many guards in the DMZ in Korea. We still have troops in Japan and Germany for cryin out loud. The US are like ants all over the planet. Vietnam was only ended but what? 37 years ago. We're currently involved in 2 wars right now. As far as "messing with China", I don't know why you would say that. They're communists and they're doing their commie thing. They have Nuclear arms and the rules are different. Mutually assured destruction means that war will be 95 percent avoided if we were to have any sort of issue. We currently do not. Plus we need the Cjinese to make our basketball sneakers lol, and cheap plastic things for dime stores

I apologize for the Methadone comment. That's just something I say when I hear something that sounds crazy to me. It wasn't personal.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by spinalremain]

[edit on 17-10-2009 by spinalremain]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join