It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC2 explosion colours debunked.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
As the only explanation of the different colour explosions is down to different cameras etcetera, here`s that theory well and truly proven wrong 100%. First a few films in super slow motion........

(click to open player in new window)

(click to open player in new window)

Okay they prove very little, here`s some stills from various videos, pay attention to the 1st picture that proves conclusively that the South face explosion was completely different to the East face.........

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/edf851e68655.jpg[/atsimg]

The final frame and final frame with the 1st, just how did the initial explosion expand as much as this?.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c64758ca0624.jpg[/atsimg]

Now it starts getting good, the frames here show that the plane was flying perfectly level, I used different stills at the various points the plane was, lined them up identical and cast a straight line, this becomes very apparent when you reach the bottom picture of this block..........

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/07e02a107861.jpg[/atsimg]

So here we have pictures and videos that prove the different colours have nothing to do with different capture devices, we also have an initial explosion that started perfectly level and end up 6-8 storeys off centre.

So I will ask this question once again..... What caused the secondary explosions?.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Well, in the last picture, the line isnt even lined up with the plane impact, makes it even more wierd.

How can the plane hit 10 stories higher up then the eXit wound ??

oh, I see, it is the other building... !
Then , everything seems normal then..
plane hits, jet fuel ignite and sunlight gives of diferent shades to the red and yellow !!

[edit on 12/10/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Well, in the last picture, the line isnt even lined up with the plane impact, makes it even more wierd.

How can the plane hit 10 stories higher up then the eXit wound ??

oh, I see, it is the other building... !
Then , everything seems normal then..
plane hits, jet fuel ignite and sunlight gives of diferent shades to the red and yellow !!

[edit on 12/10/2009 by ChemBreather]

Did you actually watch the videos and look at the pictures?, how can the sun, shadows, different capture devices be responsible for an explosion on the same faces which are different colours at the same time?.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Wow that last picture of the off center explosions, paints a 1000 words.

Good work

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buckshot
Wow that last picture of the off center explosions, paints a 1000 words.

Good work

Never seen that picture before - awesome.

To the OP, are there anymore pictures like that?.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I am not stalking you (in regards to my last post), I am an avid fan of your threads and the amount of work you put in them. As I stated previously my whole stance of 9/11 is from a neutral point of view, but, after reading several of your posts, you are starting to sway me, here is why.

A high percent of your threads cover aspects already known, but in most cases you present them differently, explaining otherwise complex situations with simplicity itself. The real deal here however are the aspects rarely or never at all covered and those that people fear to tread, examples....

1). The cuts to the steels showing no heat cutting tools properties.

2). The exterior steel sections and straight cuts, when they were constructed using a staggered bond (like brickwork).

3). WTC1 and each face showing signs of explosions and other signs of explosions way above impact zone.

4). The craters in WTC5-6 and the abnormal bends to some of the steels.

5). The object seen as WTC2 was hit and completely debunking the TLC video.

6). This thread.

Anyway these are some of the points that, if they have been covered before you have done it in a way that makes it very hard to disprove at the very least.

Keep up the fantastic work

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I just cannot believe that after looking at this thread people still believe the OS-BS, this thread points out a few of the many anomalies from that day beyond any reasonable doubt, there is nothing but raw facts and evidence here, the only debunking here puts it down to the sun
, is this the best they can do?.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
If my memory serves, I recall one of the engineers or architects going on record saying they design these skyscrapers with the thought a plane might fly into them and they built them accordingly to withstand it. Please correct me if I am wrong. I might have to look up the research.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by RolandDeschain
If my memory serves, I recall one of the engineers or architects going on record saying they design these skyscrapers with the thought a plane might fly into them and they built them accordingly to withstand it. Please correct me if I am wrong. I might have to look up the research.

I believe that is correct. I saw the interview too.
9/11 is clearly a false flag attack on an astronomical scale.
This perhaps, more so than any other conspiracy on this site has the answer staring at you head on.
People need to forget about the word official. It means nothing anymore. Government derives from the Latin to control or to guide intellect. And in believing the official story the Government is doing exactly that to you.

top topics

join