It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have no idea what it was.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I'm still a little shaken up by what i saw. I have no idea what it could have been or what the hell it was doing in my house.

I come home around 3am (completely sober i was not drinking or on any substances, so I'm pretty sure i didn't imagine it.) i walk into my living room and i see someone or something sitting in my chair. it had a human shape to it and it was glowing faintly. yea it was #ing glowing. it looked like it had a green aura.i couldn't make out much else. it was just a humanoid figure. the glow wasn't a bright glow just like an aura which traced out a person.

i stood there looking at it. for at least 30 seconds i was just staring at it in complete shock. my hand goes for the light switch and i see it get up and run into my wall. it didn't get up. it more like one second its sitting the next its up. it didn't really run because i didnt see any legs move. it kinda of just flew into the wall in a standing postion. i saw it happen from the side and it didnt look like any part of him was moving.

i turn the lights on and grab a baseball bat and go into the next room. and there was nothing there. i searched the entire house and the basement. nothing there. there's nothing on the chair or on the wall that it went through. there is nothing. absolutely nothing.

I'll be the first to say that it's impossible. I'm a skeptic to the fullest about everything. But this has honestly scared the # outta me.

i do have a few books on the occult on my computer as well as a few hard copies but i didn't do anything but thumb through them and i don't think they summon themselves if that's even possible. If it was an alien its nothing like any alien i have heard described before. i have never felt any ghostly presences in my house so I'm pretty sure its nothing of that sort. Basically i am #ing confused and scared.

The thing was about 6 feet tall judging by the way it was sitting. it wasn't fat it. it had a head and legs. it was definitely not human.

i live in Pennsylvania. Not really in the middle of nowhere but my house is at least a good 100 yards away from my neighbors. i would feel stupid going over there asking them if they saw a glowing thing run near my house.

i checked all my windows and doors they were all locked. There is nothing there to suggest anything out of the ordinary but i saw it. It was there and i had the strangest feeling it was looking at me. the entire room was dark except for my chair which btw im still afraid to sit on. the wall looks fine not even the shelf's on the wall look disturbed. it just ran into it and disappeared.

i understand the rules, pictures or it didn't happen. But in this case i couldn't even think. i was just shocked. my roommate wasn't home and i asked him about anything strange. He said "he didn't see or hear anything.".

People here definitely have more experience then me with this # so I'm asking anyone who would listen "what the hell could that have been?" and what should i do to stop it from coming back or protect myself from it if it is dangerous?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
As long as its not human i would not worry, if true or what ever. The last thing you need to worry about is anything but humans.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I may have an explanation. You might have seen ectoplasmic energy manifestation (entity from the astral plane).
Those manifestations are not common but they do happen from time to time.
Ectoplasm is the result of a dead person (entity) trying to take form in the physical reality. They are not able to do it entirely, but they can leave a pretty good image. I would compare that image to 3D projection.
Google this, and make some research. You'll find interesting stuff.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry about the books at all. If they summoned things themselves they'd be swarming all over my place. For me weird activity ceased following educating myself in those matters. It's about intent.

So, you could ask it to come around again and perhaps do an interview?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I have seen some strange things in my life - No so called "tradional" Ghosts or "tradional" UFO's But I have seen some things that I don't understand (an orb over my grandmother's grave that looked like cauliflower surrounded by a yellow border of flowers that was not visible to the naked eye but showed up in 3 photos all from different angles), and have experienced some things that shouldn't have happened.

Most of my "sightings" have been out of the corner of my eye - turn to look directly and "poof" gone. Ths doesn't sound like the case here.

My guess would be the "shadow people " so often mentioned on coast to coast. I would look into that. I would "sage "the house.
(I recently lived in Sedona for 3 years and picked up the sage cleansing process.)
Light the sage - blow it out and let the smoke go everywhere - every nook and cranny.

Good LUCK!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a weather balloon no no!... swamp gas.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I believe you. About a month ago upon waking from a nap, I saw the perfect shadow of a gray in my bedroom doorway. It was a PERFECT outline from the shape of the head all the way down to the fingers. It had no eyes. It was only a shadow, and it was just standing there. When I blinked to make sure that I was seeing what I thought I was seeing, it wasn't there anymore. I've questioned myself all month about whether I projected it from my thoughts somehow or if it was really there.

Also, there have been times when I've been home alone and heard breathing near me in one part of the house. It's always in the same room. I've sat here and held my breath to make sure that it wasn't me, and it isn't because I still hear it. When it happens, it scares me so badly that I get up with something in my hand (the bat if it's near) and walk through the house to make sure no one is in here with me. I used to think that it was just my overactive imagination...until my daughter got scared one day and told me that she'd been hearing somebody breathing around her, and there's nobody there. Again, it's always in the same room. I haven't told her that I've heard it too. She doesn't need to be scared like that because my admission will make it a definite reality.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by gazerstar]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Doc Tesla, I had something happen to me when I was around 14 that was quite similar to your story. I awoke in the middle of the night and opened my eyes to see an amorphous thing standing at the bottom of my bed. It wasn't exactly human-shaped, just taller than it was wide. I would guess about 5 or 6 feet tall and maybe two feet wide. This thing was a bright white color, almost as if it were glowing but it didn't light up the room around it. I saw it for only a few seconds before it shot to the right and vanished into the wall. I might have thought I was seeing things except that, when it hit the wall, it made a loud banging noise as if something with physical mass had slammed into the wall. Needless to say I left the light on the rest of that night.

I do not know what it was that I saw either. It could be a "ghost", "alien", "angel", who knows. I just know that it happened.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

i googled it and its an interesting but from what i read about it, it happens as a result of telekinesis or something like that so how can that apply?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Tesla

May i just say i didn't see this coming! From your other posts you're quite the skeptic doc. An often hilarious one i might add.

Maybe it was trying to show you that that sort of thing is real and that you should believe?

Who knows?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

"i walk into my living room and i see someone or something sitting in my chair. it had a human shape to it and it was glowing faintly. yea it was #ing glowing. it looked like it had a green aura.i couldn't make out much else. it was just a humanoid figure. the glow wasn't a bright glow just like an aura which traced out a person."

An astral being or someone astral traveling. The green glow you saw was possibly the etheric or it was part of their aura. This is a very, very common occurance in a nursing home where I worked for several years. The residents would often describe seeing people sitting in the chairs or lying in bed with them. They would describe loud parties going on, etc. The veil between the dimensions is not as thick as we think! I plan on writing a book about it.

I would be pretty certain that you have nothing to fear from this entity because you seeing him scared him more than it did you! Come on, think about it, who was the one that it sent running away into a wall?!

I think you were very fortunate to have had this experience!

We humans do not realize that this kind of thing is happening everywhere. These Beings are everywhere. We are rarely, if ever, alone. No need to cleanse your house. Trust me folks, this is everywhere.

Of course... you could always settle for the swamp gas (*LoL*) explanation if you want to hold onto your skepticism!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowScholar

i often said it would take a lot to convert me to the possibility of ghosts or other supposed haunting but i think this just about did it.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

That's what you get doc for being so skeptical.Ha ha ha!
Just you wait, next is the Grey's!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

aliens i can handle. if they are solid i can hit them. but to see a glowing invisible something. that i cant hurt or injure. that worries me.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

An astral being or someone astral traveling. The green glow you saw was possibly the etheric or it was part of their aura. This is a very, very common occurance in a nursing home where I worked for several years. The residents would often describe seeing people sitting in the chairs or lying in bed with them. They would describe loud parties going on, etc. The veil between the dimensions is not as thick as we think!

I would love to hear more about this. Will you tell us about some more of your experiences, or will you u2u me? If not, I understand. Just be sure to let me know about your book when it comes out.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

never experienced that. have experienced strange things abound at the whaley house, and at a cemetary in Pennsylvania, saw a weird orange glow over it without a swamp around (you know how scarce those are) and it creeped me out. also experienced green floating projections of my mother in an apartment that kept asking me to go with it when i was 7. strange things are abound in that state, and what you experienced could just be a spectral anomally trying to manifest itself or make itself known. the dead love to mess with skeptics. theyre usually more startled than anyone else.

top topics

join