It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just to get this off my chest...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I'm not speaking to anyone here in particular, i'm just writing for therapy sake.

I got a lot of stress at the moment (relationships, family, finance and studies) but beyond this i've just been confronted with the news of my best friend.

My old friend and adventuring buddy (and in some ways my mentor) has developed bowel cancer, which has spread to his liver. He has lost a lot of bodyweight and is facing the option of heavy chemo-therapy. I don't know how succesful this will be, although i'm trying to remain 100% positive for him.

I don't even really know why i'm telling this to the internet world, but i guess in a strange way it helps.

Please people stay healthy and get yourselves checked, better to find out in the early stages than to find out too late.

Peace

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Chemo can be hard on a person, I watched my mom go through it. Your friend will be in my prayers.

I hope things go well for you, it always helps me to write out my frustrations when it feels like I can't keep my head above the water.

Take care!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Thankyou for your kind words, i'm happy that your mum is recovering.

Peace

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
im sorry for the bad news,but dont worry friend, alot of people cure cancer,have faith and try some unconventional methods and asian medicine,make him use his energy to cleanse him self from the sickness,a man's mind sure can do alot of stuff ...i man..if u start thinking of a hot place,you feel hot,if u think of lemon,your tongue gets watery...
dont woryy he is goint to be allright

top topics

join