It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm willing to share my abduction story now...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I beleive the slicing effect was some kind of dna scanning device.Some people do experience aliens presence without abduction.Some alien species scan there victims before they abduct them for the first time.I guess you were one of the lucky ones rejected by the aliens.Your body did not match the quilities in dna they were looking for.The aliens scaned your dna and rejected you.You proberly will not have another alien experience.Some alien scanners do cause some pain sometimes.In one of my abductions i was put though some kind of disfectant shower before i was allowed to meet the other aliens.They even sprayed some kind of black tight body suite over my body before my meeting.The suite was so thin as if i was still nude but it covered my body from my neck to my feet.The aliens did not touch me at all.After my disenfectant shower i was dried by some red light.You must understand that the slightest virus or bacteria in or on my body could have killed the aliens i was meeting.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

[edit on 14-10-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Well, then I can't think on sleepwalking. That could have explained that event with your sweatshirt, though.

I've been searching some sleeping disorders and I'm not really sure if they explain what you experienced. This describes similar things:
en.wikipedia.org...

This term appears on some threads about shadow people sightings.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Spinotoror]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Well first I want to say I just woke up and looked at this thread and noticed blood on my right hand, I have a small cut, and some scratches on me (my dream was about me killing a bunch of people and being watched and trying to be captured, and escaping as well). I don't know why I am waking up with clothes off, or scratches/bruises but I go to jail tomorrow for a month, so let's see if it keeps happening while I'm there.

Regarding my mentality, I've been doing a lot better ever since I started a new medication I researched about for my bipolar. However connecting all these dots to my experience I had are starting to make me wonder a bit.

And, last night I finally reviewed some paranormal video/pictures I took and I found a lot of orbs and was able to capture them again early this morning many times, it's kind of crazy to think about right now, so much seems to be going on that I was unaware of.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

Well so far you are the 2nd person who can help me reference the 'slicing' to something, however the stories differ so I don't know what to make of it. Things seem to still be happening to me, and it also seems things were happening to me when I was younger now looking back, maybe from the age of 6.

reply to post by Spinotoror

I looked at that wiki link, and I would say while it's possible this is what I experienced, I highly doubt it since I honestly knew I was awake. It's like when you have a lucid dream, you know you're awake, period. However unlike a lucid dream, I was unable to control this experience. So I don't quite know what to think at this point.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Highly,

This sounds fantastically similar to what I experienced back in February of this year. I described what happened to me in another on-going topic at that time, but we have had strikingly similar situation.

1) I also experienced a type of paralysis. I awoke in the fetal position with my right side up. I could not move but I was able to slightly adjust my eyes. This was in the middle of the afternoon (I work the late shift).

2) I was able to make out 2 very distinguishable "silhouettes" (very dark) about 4.5'-5'. One at the base of my bed and the other to my rear, on the right-side. I could not see identifiable marks beyond their shape, but the the outline was very similar to human except that their heads seemed slightly larger than normal. The lights were off but the room was brightly lit from the sun shining through my set of blinds.

3) After I saw the two silhouettes, I mentally accepted their presence and I blacked-out again. I awoke some time later, probably 30min-1 hour. I vividly remember what I saw and immediately grabbed my neck. I went downstairs to check in the mirror and noticed a mark that slightly resembled a figure-8 canted; almost like an infinity sign. It only appeared to be a red mark and I wasn't sure if I caused it or not. About 3 days later it scabbed up and disappeared with no visible mark of a cut/abbrasion.

Since that time, I have witnessed with a co-worker, ufo's on two separate occasions while doing patrols at work.

Lastly, for a period of about 2 months after this experience, I had a "vortex" or energy "cork-screwing" from the middle of my forehead. I am dead serious about this, too. Nothing ever came about from it. I have since talked to various medical practitioners and had my head-scanned with no negative results.

Since then, the feeling has subsided, but I have had terribly vivid dreams lately.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by randomiser

That's pretty interesting. The possible infinity sign that you found on your neck is pretty intriguing, since it could possibly be a sign that an ET uses just like us. If you ever have anything like this happen again, try writing it down, include the time and date, and write out all the specific things you can. That's what I did, and I'm glad I did so I don't feel like I am vaguely remembering any details. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Wow thats freaky.Ive had sleep paralysis but never expirenced anything near that intense.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I wanted to bring this thread back to life after a friend of mine brought something to my attention.

This possible abduction took place July 22, 2009. Approx. three months later, midway through November, when I got out of jail (just served a month) I definitely realized how good it was to feel completely free.

I started to get into spirituality but didn't really take it seriously. A few weeks go by and then BAM I'm messing around and have an out of body experience. Since then I've had a few, and I'm pretty much able to have one whenever I want not.

On top of that I have had some extra sensory perception occurring as well - being able to sense things that are going to occur, for example I have been saying for weeks that something was building up and then as I'm talking to a friend about how strong these sense have become on AIM, Chile gets hit with the 8.8mag earthquake.

Now I'm sensing something even larger is going to take place much sooner than later (I can't predict times/dates and wont really try too but I will say only this, that I feel it will happen within the next three months more than likely but this is in no way a prediction it is just something I sense (hard to explain)).

After telling my friend about this, he is an avid believer in aliens/ET's, he brought up the idea that this possible abduction has been the reason for these senses and spiritual experiences.

Is this possible, and has these types of things been reported before?

If anyone has any information backing up what I'm trying to figure out here I'd very much appreciate it. Thank you.

-highlyoriginal

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

It's funny you bring up out of body experiences.

because you abduction sounds exactly like one. Your logical mind did not understand what was happening at the time, ... so it came up with the abduction scenario.

the slicing was also self created. on the other side thoughts become reality. and they manifest themselves in many different ways.

Trust me, im about 98% sure.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
The best way to find out is to undergo hypnosis. If something like this ever happened I would do the same thing and record the hypnosis treatment. You could really use some clarification and it could definitely be a smoking gun IMO. Might think about it and uploading it on youtube if you decide to go through with it. Regardless it was a great read. Good luck with your new powers.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ventian

I agree with the hypnosis, if you are ready to face remembering being abducted and having these tests done to you. If not, I recommend waiting until you are ready. Knowing, doesent neccesarily put you in a higher place of control, and it can make you crazier because, well you know something that 99% of the world are ignorant about and it is like taking the Red pill in the matrix. Once you know, you cant un-know, as much as you would like to deny it. (just speaking from my personal point of view)

I do past life regression and abduction regression therapy, and it can be done easily on the phone if you are every interested. I do this work free of charge, and I would love to help you when and if you want to delve deeper into this!

BTW, I personally believe that Sleep Paralysis is actually 100% a real experience. As a medium, I see what most others do not see, and trust me- there is alot out there that is invisible to the rest of the world. Just the other night I scanned my room because I felt a prescense and low and behold I Had a freaking Grey watching me. I protected myself and banished him and it seemed to work for the time being. As an abductee myself I am constantly being monitored, but I like to take as much control as I can from the situations. I havent been taken in years now, but they do check up on me through interdimensional travel. That is what I believe happened to you. Best of luck!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join