It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm willing to share my abduction story now...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Well I have never shared this with anyone, however I wrote up the whole situation after I was not paralyzed anymore (read below), so the facts within the story were wrote directly after all of this occurred.

On July 22, 2009 approx. at 5am (fell asleep around 3am) (as I said I wrote all this down so I know the date and times are correct) I was sleeping, and all of a sudden I was awake, but paralyzed unable to move at all, I looked over towards the basement door (my rooms in the basement) which is locked outside with bilco-doors, then a heavy door at the bottom which was locked as well. Well I noticed three alien beings, pretty tall (taller than me) dressed in black robes (best way I can explain it), fairly large heads, and thier skin color was green. There was one alien being in the front, followed by 2 directly behind it, basically making a triangle formation. I started thinking (couldn't speak) "THIS IS NOT REAL, THIS IS NOT REAL!" then out of no where they disappeared and the next thing I know I feel something grab my leg and pull me off the bed, drag me over near the basement door, and I was left laying there (still unable to move) and I could now talk I believe, or I telepathically spoke, and said "Just kill me now", and I felt like I was sliced upward between my legs all the way up through my body (I literally felt all the pain!). I then don't remember anything at all, and I woke up on my bed still kind of paralyzed (Edit: I forgot to mention when I awoke on my bed I was sideways) but it eventually went away and I was able to move again. My breathing was labored, pretty heavy, and I seemed to be in some sort of shock...

I have thought about this possibly being sleep paralysis, however looking back now I believe it could have possibly been something completely different.

Thoughts on this would be appreciated, and constructive criticism if necessary.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
I have thought about this possibly being sleep paralysis, however looking back now I believe it could have possibly been something completely different.

Could you share with us what you believe it could have possibly been? I ask this because I'm curious in what you believe in light of you talking about the beings apparently "slic[ing you] upward between [your] legs all the way up through [your] body".

Thank you for sharing.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Wow, that is scary. I had sleep paralysis once that I can remember, and it scared the crap out of me without anyone in the room. Was there any trace evidence of the abduction? Marks, Scars, Wounds,

-E-

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by converge

Originally posted by highlyoriginal

Could you share with us what you believe it could have possibly been? I ask this because I'm curious in what you believe in light of you talking about the beings apparently "slic[ing you] upward between [your] legs all the way up through [your] body".

Thank you for sharing.

I honestly don't know what the whole slicing was about, as I started to feel the pain (it was honestly very real feeling, the worst pain I've ever felt I believe) I started to black out and then I woke up in my bed sideways... I forgot about that by the way.

Originally posted by MysterE
Wow, that is scary. I had sleep paralysis once that I can remember, and it scared the crap out of me without anyone in the room. Was there any trace evidence of the abduction? Marks, Scars, Wounds,

-E-

I do not particularity remember having any scars or bruising, or any physical signs of proof that something might have happened, other then the mental discomfort (to put it lightly), and the pain I felt.

I have woken up (a lot more lately as well) with bruising that's been somewhat large in odd places on my body, as well as scratch marks on odd places as well.

I don't know what to make of it at this point.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I've also had what they call sleep paralysis. Tho I don't remember any beings, there did seem to be an implied presence. It was very weird, and I have always wondered if it was something more. You're situation sounds very extreme, but I don't know what to tell ya....with no evidence it's hard to say whether it was real or not.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

What were the other facial features, did they have the classic almond shaped, or wrap around black eyes?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

To be completely honest I never wrote down exactly what they looked like, but I do remember the account vividly and they had a head that facial wise was somewhat humanistic but as you looked up higher on their head it expanded to a larger size, their eyes were bigger than a humans as well. I don't remember if they were almond shaped, but I don't believe they were exactly as I have seen in movies and such.

They did resemble pictures/drawings I've seen before, which means it's possible they look like something that others have seen as well. But who knows.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This is the first time I have heard about the slicing in half by an experiencer. I say that because I read somewhere (maybe Project Camelot, or possibly the e-book The Facade) sponsored group. However, after some time this one man in the group began to have contact. He had told a story about being in a ship sitting there while the aliens were working on abductees. He stated that they sliced the people in half (just as you described), did whatever and the put them back together and it was so fast that he couldn't see what exactly they were doing. It also did not leave outside indications of this trauma to the body. I will try to find the source of this story and contact you with it so you can pursue it if you want. It will be awhile as I have to leave right now.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

Wow, that's crazy, it kind of scares me a bit (more so intrigues) that this has been reported before (the feeling I felt). What are the chances of me 'dreaming' this up if others have reported it and I have honest to God never heard a single word about this before it happened to me?

It would be appreciated if you could find that source you're talking about, it would help me investigate into this further and show some proof that I'm not talking BS but merely sharing an experience that I've had.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
When 'they' grabbed you out of the bed, did you feel some kind of pain on the head (due to the impact with the floor and that), or you felt like you were on air?

Thanks for reading, and I'm glad you quote Hendrix!

[edit on 12-10-2009 by Spinotoror]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Spinotoror

That quote says it all.

Back on topic, I don't specifically remember feeling any pain when hitting my head on the floor from the fall from the top of my bed, bed since I was also paralyzed, I could have been completely unable to feel anything at the time as well (however I felt the pain of the slicing quickly after this happened). I also have a very thick carpet, and I don't know how badly it would hurt hitting my head on it from the top of the bed. Actually, I have hit my head before messing around in the basement, and it hurt, but it didn't ruin my day or anything.

Your description of feeling like I was floating in air is possible as well, but I can't ever say that happened since I definitely can't remember that much detail to clearly realize I felt as if I was floating.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Edit: unnecessary post.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by Spinotoror]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

I often have dreams that I am awake laying in bed pretty much every time I take a nap. The biggest sign it was just a dream is if you can remember any slight differences in the environment during your experience after you wake-up such as an extra door or something.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Sounds like sleep parayalis
Yours pretty much dreaming with your eyes open so you halucinate.
Thats why i always close my eyes and scream for my mummy ^__^

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nightmarehalo

Yes but I didn't talk about anything different in my environment when explaining the story.

Originally posted by superdebz
Sounds like sleep parayalis
Yours pretty much dreaming with your eyes open so you halucinate.
Thats why i always close my eyes and scream for my mummy ^__^

I know what sleep paralysis is, but I don't know, everything felt very real and I was definitely awake (in some form). So I don't know if I was seeing things, or this really happened, all I know is that I have a story to share, and I believe that I will never know the truth, until maybe at a later date (doubtful).

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Well, I can't be sure of what others feel, but I have never got a dream that looks real. I can't talk on them, neither I can think, neither I can see myself..

I know dreams can look real, but something tells you what is a dream and what is not. At least, for me!

Have you had some kind of sleeping disorders before or after this experience?

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Spinotoror]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Spinotoror

I've always had chronic insomnia, since I was 6 years old when it started. Also, when I was 6 I started getting migraines and was diagnosed with them as well (although they do run in the family on my mothers side).

Some things to note that I've written down now after putting more thought into all of this...

At the beginning of my experience it started with me feeling like the bottom of my leg/ankle area was being burned, I frantically started trying to find the source of the burning sensation, I literally thought it was a cigarette I had dropped and couldn't find in my bed (however my blanket was over me so I don't know how it would get under it? However I kept searching and searching until everything else started...

Before seeing the alien beings, I had a very intense feeling that I had lost someone precious to me, no other way to explain it. I also heard whispers before they appeared but it sounded like it was coming from all different places around my basement (as if people were standing all around the room in different places whispering).

Also, I get these 'brain twitches' (best way I can describe them) every once in a while, which could be attributed to something ET but obviously I cannot prove this. But the point I'm trying to make is, directly after waking up from this daze per-say, I had a constant feeling of these 'brain twitches.' The best way I can explain how they feel is they are like how a body part may twitch when the muscle twitches, but only I feel this inside my brain, it almost feels like a bit of an electrical jolt that runs throughout my body, it isn't pleasant but luckily it never lasts long, but I sometimes experience these multiple times in a row. I have never heard of anyone saying anything about this, so maybe it's unique with me, but then again probably not.

I wanted to note some other things I have sort of connected the dots with since this has happened that I thought I'd share with those of you who are open to abductions and aliens etc...

I had knee surgery when I was in 7th grade because I had a cyst and some foreign object was causing my body to react that way. I had it removed, and it quickly came back and is still there too this day. The odd part about this is, the doctor said the lab he sent the object too which he removed from my knee, could not be identified. So I never found out what it was... Possibly some sort of chip or something? Never know...

I also have had some out of body experiences, I've also had complete ego loss for several days before (not even knowing who I was, I literally had to learn everything over again in my head sort of).

I have more but I'll see if anyone is interested in what I have to say in this post before continuing.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
To the OP: Thanks for posting and taking the chance of ridicule. As you mentioned, it does sound a lot like a sleep paralysis episode. Did you find any physical evidence of a disturbance or break-in?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

There was no evidence of any type of break-in. But I highly doubt that any being that's able to do the things that have been brought up by other abductees would have to open a door to get through it. I'm sure they have technology that allows them to pass through walls, teleport, whatever. I don't know and I'm not claiming to know, I'm just putting this stuff out there so others can read with an open mind and give me their opinions.

Also, I don't know if there was any evidence left on my body (i.e. bruises, scratches etc.), because I didn't think to check myself for some reason.

However, lately I've been waking up with bruises near my lower thigh (close to the knee area) and also some scratches have appeared before on my forearm. So I don't know what to say about all that...

Not to mention I have awoken in the morning before to find certain clothes not on me anymore. For example, just last night I woke up with my sweatpants on top of my blanket to the left of me. How did they get on top of the blanket when I was under it, and fell asleep with them on (I know that for a fact). I've also woken up without a shirt on before, and without socks. I don't know if that means anything to any of you, but it makes me wonder...

[edit on 14-10-2009 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Wow. Thanks for sharing.

I never realized the pain that was involved in abductions. I always assumed people freaked out just from seeing aliens, or from being a stranger in a strange land (in a ship, etc.).

From your story and from what I've read (just postulating here), it sounds like you may have been getting abducted for awhile now (whenever your sleep anomolies started).

Just me conjecting over here.

But damn, man. I feel for you. Now I see what all the fuss is about...

And btw, I thought I'd throw it out there: I get (What I call) "brain-zaps" as well. I don't have any memories of being abducted at all, so I don't know. But my brain-zaps feel kinda good. Go figure. And mine make me feel drowsy (not on ANY meds). When I'm trying to go to sleep or are half-asleep, like I said, they feel awesome and it kind of reminds me of how it feels right before (or during) I'm dreaming. Go figure.

Anyway, thanks again for sharing. How is your mental state now and how is your mind dealing with it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join