It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let Us Make Man Aliens in the Bible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Let me start by saying that people just don't get it when it comes to what E.T. really is and what E.T. really does out there! What do you think you do with an infinite variety of matter out there to be collected? You collect it and keep it of course like muscle for a weight lifter! That is E.T. and that is what E.T. does end of story. Without the atom bomb and e=mc2 from A.E. The United States would be nothing more than mere slaves of the fact that it is possible that there is something or someone out there bigger than you! "What an extraordinarly serious situation is that of us mortals!" T.O. Denver on the intelligent design. I quote Bertrand Russell 1872-1970 on 'MATTER' Thus, 'MATTER' is not a part of the ultimate material of this world but merely a convenient way of collecting events into bundles."

Let us Make Man Aliens in the Bible taken from Holy Secrets.com

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denver
Let me start by saying that people just don't get it when it comes to what E.T. really is and what E.T. really does out there! What do you think you do with an infinite variety of matter out there to be collected? You collect it and keep it of course like muscle for a weight lifter! That is E.T. and that is what E.T. does end of story. Without the atom bomb and e=mc2 from A.E. The United States would be nothing more than mere slaves of the fact that it is possible that there is something or someone out there bigger than you! "What an extraordinarly serious situation is that of us mortals!" T.O. Denver on the intelligent design. I quote Bertrand Russell 1872-1970 on 'MATTER' Thus, 'MATTER' is not a part of the ultimate material of this world but merely a convenient way of collecting events into bundles."

Let us Make Man Aliens in the Bible taken from Holy Secrets.com

I completely agree. ETs have to divide their time somehow. So, they collect infinite matter to materalize materials. That's the only thing they do because what else is there to do? I am so grateful because the atom bomb and Einstein prevented USA from being a slave country. Long live the nuke!!

Ok so what were you saying again?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
wow....mk, are these just your rambling musings or did you intend to sound, you know, CRACKED.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Denver

Collect infinite matter by collecting it infinitely.

Mmmm, thats like...... way out there like.

You smashed pal??

[edit on 12-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I heard somewhere that when the Aliens met with the US Military and told them they were going to colinize, that the Military threatened to use nuclear weapons. When later asked if the Military thought they could hit their ships and be effective, the answer was stunning. They said we aren't going to hit their ships, we will destroy ourselves and the biosphere. Well, that sounds incredulous I know, but when you consider the Aliens preoccupation with all things nuclear on this planet it makes you wonder if the story was true.

I happen to believe that there is overwhelming reason to believe that there is indeed some alien craft flying around here. If they are from elsewhere, or actually have deep ocean bases and have been here all the time it makes no real difference.

Sorry if I slid off topic there!

[edit on 12/10/09 by spirit_horse]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ItIsWhatItIs

No there is not much left to do other than to collect particles as quickly as possible. "It is not enough to have a good mind the important thing is to use it well." Rene Descartes

Aliens have such good minds that they need not reflect or think at all they just know to the point that there is not much room left for their own free will because they already know what they can do. It is sort of an involution.
And as for the human mind: "It is a poor sort of memory that only works backward." Lewis Carroll

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by Denver

Collect infinite matter by collecting it infinitely.

Mmmm, thats like...... way out there like.

You smashed pal?? ("Who was it that said that being infinite was a privation not a perfection but the absence of a limit. This then is the idiotic circumstance that something infinite be finite. Or why is it that an immortal spiritual being like a human is trying to survive physically? The paradoxical situation that arises must either be accepted and acted upon until either the arrival of further information or some sort of resolution is met. It is No wonder that Bertrand Russell be selected to highlight the UFO phenomenon: Example Given: He states that we should wait for the arrival of further information you know that extra(terrestrial) information that we need to define the undefined terms like in say Geometry: "Geometrical figures are not substances but boundaries of them." Edwin Burtte

[edit on 12-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Denver]

new topics

top topics

join