It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chocolate coins

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The Chocolate Coin Conspiricy

Recognize this?

This is a Foil wrapped Chocolate coin. the currency of choice for the European Union.

The Euro was introduced as a replacement for 16 countries on 1 January 2002. that is you had to exchange all your current cash for these things.

I been seeing these coins many many years before it was introduced...In my Christmas stocking when i was a kid.

We could recognize most of the other coins we got in the little net bags. but not these, we thought they were a 'made up' coin..

find it strange now that its a mainstream currency.

I think the reason it was mad into a coin so early was to familiarize children with it. as they will usually play with them. and pretend they are real money.

anyone seen any chocolate Ameros?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
You have an interesting premise there, and I have long thought that it was a bit odd, of all things, to turn currency into money.

That being said, I wouldn't be too concerned about anything that Hal Turner says...the guy's a bigot, a media whore, a shill and a sensationalist.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

this has nothing to do with him, i just used his pictue while searching for "amero chocolate coins" in google image search.

i have never heard of him before, and havnt read anything of his.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hal Turner is more than a bigot... After being arrested for inciting crimes against federal judges his lawyer informed the police that he was an FBI informant.

His career of hate mongering and defacing the rebels of the US is over... He is finished... and you should cite another photo... Hal Turner is known for producing things of fake quality...

Mr.BOB you should know that if you have been here for years!?!?!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB

this has nothing to do with him, i just used his pictue while searching for "amero chocolate coins" in google image search.

i have never heard of him before, and havent read anything of his.

Gotcha-it is still a pic linked from him though, which hurts the credibility of it. I'm not saying it doesn't exist-but Hal Turner has been one who has already shown multiple incarnations of the Amero-claiming each time that they were months away-until the next one surfaced.

I am a believer that the Amero is coming. Looking at current world events, things are accelerating. The dollar is dying. The people will eventually beg for a new currency.

I just simply wanted to point out that ANYTHING linked to Hal Turner is questionable at best.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Actually here on ATS someone did post some paper money that had the words test written all over it... Very colorful paper money with Canadian, US, and Mexican Icons all over it... No Primes or presidents just well known figures to each nation as well as unknown figures...like fundamental bankers and what not...

I can not remember the thread so I can not give you a link but I think if you search out Paper Amero you may be able to find it.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
So, my friend, are you implying that new currency is revealed in chocolate some time before it becomes circulated currency? I just ate a couple coins this weekend, but dang it, I was more interested in the chocolate than what was on the face.

Do you think it would be a way of desensitizing us to the existence of, or the impending adoption of the new currency?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite

Actually here on ATS someone did post some paper money that had the words test written all over it... Very colorful paper money with Canadian, US, and Mexican Icons all over it... No Primes or presidents just well known figures to each nation as well as unknown figures...like fundamental bankers and what not...

I can not remember the thread so I can not give you a link but I think if you search out Paper Amero you may be able to find it.

There are dozens of versions that someone claims is 'the real one'
www.saintsagainsttyranny.com...
www.shatteringdenial.com...
www.rense.com...
www.naumint.com...
loveforlife.com.au...
1.bp.blogspot.com...
www.onemillionameros.com...
www.diggersrealm.com...
media.nowpublic.net...

Not one can be proven to be legit.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

NOPE! Not you...

Wrong money... That has a bunch of wild life on it...

I mean THESE AMEROS!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Did you save a copy of the pic as well as hot linking to it, as all I get is a pic saying image stolen from diggersrealm.com.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowbeard
reply to post by titorite

Did you save a copy of the pic as well as hot linking to it, as all I get is a pic saying image stolen from diggersrealm.com.

Check out the links I posted....the one he references is there as well as so many others that keep popping up....

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowbeard

What captaintyinknots said... its the diggersrealm link... strange... that was a full size photo from google images... the link worked when I clicked it...My bad...But yeah captaintyinknots has the link.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

ummmm, I'm getting the same page for your link. Seems they don't like hot linking to their site.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowbeard

ummmm, I'm getting the same page for your link. Seems they don't like hot linking to their site.

Its working just fine from my end-here, let me try again on that particular one:
www.diggersrealm.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

once again mr bob saves the day

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

edited, I'm getting the actual image now, thanks.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by yellowbeard]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
K, last try:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/39f1b92fb4fb.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowbeard

yeah this looks like it was printed from a mid range home inkjet printer.

those ones that print photos could easily reproduce this/make a more convincing note.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

A lot of those coins made in Israel, AS I RECALL, were tainted with the Chinese melamine and recalled. Back when all that happened - I don't know what those coins looked like, but I know they were still being sold all over the place.

Think about the symbolism in all that. Whew.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by hadriana]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join