It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

free documentaries

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

That is a very good compilation. Did you compile this?

My only criticism is that the investigators of the Zimabwe incident were tending to use leading questions of the witnesses.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

I just watched a Brief history of UFO's on page 9 that you posted, this was very good. Did you put that together Karl?

My only criticism was of the interviewer of the South African children who sometimes used leading questions. That is the first time I've come across that incident and it is very credible in my eyes despite the leading questions.

Thanks Dude

Krusty.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Wow, I just saw the post before my last one.....

Maybe I'm getting Alzheimers..........

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Very nice post!

The collection of all these videos in one place makes for some interesting viewing, no doubt. Thanks for taking the time to do this.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Very glad you posted these links. These will keep me entertained for a while! I noticed lots of variety in the subject matter, I will watch them all regardless. Lol@illulminati

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I am sorry, I usually never, ever, lift a thread. I am going to give this thread a lift, it has been found that youtube may be spamming the UFO content videos. Using type-written videos, making it hard to search for anything you may not have seen yet.

These type of threads, with this thread in particular, are more important than ever. It is very hard to search out new videos, or previously un-seen videos, because of the video spamming on this topic

I hope the Mods don't give me the death penalty for lifting this thread with nothing much to add except my ramblings.

It would be nice if the Mods could talk with each other about possibly making this thread a sticky, since there is so much info in it... if it isn't already a sticky in the UFO/Alien forum.
edit on 8-2-2011 by esteay812 because: Classified

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Thank you. I have never seen this thread, and there is so much information on it. I think this should be a permanent addition to the alien forum. Sorry I do not have any UFO videos to add. That is if there are any left. S&F

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

Maybe, if enough of us ask, or we keep this thread active - or both - the mods will see fit in making this a sticky-to-top thread. This way it will get more exposure to members who have yet to see this thread and view the documentaris involved.

I know the OP, along with many ATS users, have put a good amount of time and effort into linking a huge amount of documentaries.

If the mods would sticky this they would make it easy for the members to view the thread and videos in the thread. They would also be making it extremely easy to post any new videos/documentaries when they are found.

edit on 8-2-2011 by esteay812 because: Classified

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Didnt know there was a part two. Seemingly just uploaded 2 days ago at UFOTV...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Subscribed for future reference... That's a great thread! Thanks for posting it!
edit on 7-4-2011 by ilian51378 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Okay,

I just spent a lot of time watching the following movie:

Alien Abduction: Incident at Lake County
video.google.com...

I have no idea if you included it by mistake or what, but I really have no idea how this found its place among all of the good documentaries that you posted... I am not sure if it was a joke, but I really feel cheated out of my time. Please people, do not waste your time watching this junk, because you can do many other things with your time that would actually leave you satisfied... That is all I wanted to say.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Some new stuff from UFOTV..........

ET Contact and UFO Disclosure....

Debunking the UFO Debunkers....

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Thanks for all these guys.
Really enjoy the larry king live videos.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
If any1 could post more larry king live videos that would be great (if there is anymore!)

Thxs

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
ancient aliens season 3

S03E01 Full - www.youtube.com...

S03E02 Full - www.youtube.com...

S03E03 Full www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

The Stanton Friedman video has been marked private on youtube.

Very disappointing.........

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Been watching some good ones on here - www.conspiracydocumentaries.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Here is the documentary on Westall '66. This is one of the most credible UFO events in Australian history.

I don't know of too many sightings with 200 independant witnesses in broad daylight. Fantastic doco.

On 6 April 1966, in the Australian suburb of Westall, hundreds of students, staff and local residents watched as a strange object hovered overhead for several minutes, landed briefly, then lifted off and vanished. Witnesses described it as low flying, silver-grey and shiny, shaped like a 'cup turned upside down on a saucer' and accompanied by five light aircraft.

A mass of excited students surged out of school and ran after the object. Many reported seeing a circle of flattened grass on the ground where it had landed. Others observed men in uniforms cordoning off the 'landing site' and removing soil samples by the truckload. Some say they saw uniformed men torch the area a few days later.

Afraid of being ridiculed or punished, many witnesses kept the secret of that day. Some are still angry about not being believed. Others say the incident has affected their lives and continues to haunt them today.

Forty-four years on, amateur sleuth Shane Ryan is stirring up the past. Motivated by a deep sense of injustice at how the students were treated, he's tracking down former students and staff and searching for the authorities that presided over the day.

With its undercurrent of Cold War paranoia, and a burgeoning military relationship between Australia and America, this 1960s story has deep resonance in the current climate of cover-ups and lies delivered by governments in the interests of national security."

Here are some ATS threads on the subject:

Above Top Secret

Above Top Secret
edit on 10/9/1111 by Krusty the Klown because: Afterthought.

edit on 10/9/1111 by Krusty the Klown because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join