It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lessor of two evils voting is now illegal.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Our Choices are no longer limited by Media Political Party affilations, we will no witness another media trashing of a person that would otherwise ascend to greatness - all for political gain. (Ron Paul - was sabatoged by this mind\word use) It is we the people against the money, power and mind control elements that we have experienced that try to control us. we have our orders, they are as old as this nation. Treat others the way you would wish to be treated, and vote for the best canidate. In 2010 and 2012 -- look for Constitutional Canidates, the gadsden flag and pay close attention to personal attacks - these people will be the enemies trying to stay in focus, if you noticed... 10 years ago you made twice as much as you do today.. and 10 years in the future you will live on half of what you are making today... how is that working out for you...
try real change - vote for freedom, justice and liberty... lets make them steal --- and hold them in prison for doing so...
have a nice day for a brighter tomarrow.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Great ideals. But what does this have to do with the title of your thread? How is "lesser of two evils" now illegal? Did I miss something here?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
ron paul video

If he is that gullible he doesn't need to run the country.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Just a little info on the constitutional party so people can make up their own minds.

Here is the preamble of the constitutional party:

The Constitution Party advocates a platform which it says aims to reflect the principles of the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution of the United States, the Bible, and the Bill of Rights.

The preamble of the Constitution Party platform "gratefully acknowledges the blessing of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ as Creator, Preserver and Ruler of the Universe and of these United States,"[19] and supports the Constitutional provision in Article VI, Section 3 that "no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States" and calls on all those who love liberty and value their inherent rights to join with them in the pursuit of their goals.

Source

Theocracy is a form of government in which a god or deity is recognized as the state's supreme civil ruler,[1] or in a higher sense, a form of government in which a state is governed by immediate divine guidance or by officials who are regarded as divinely guided.

It scares me to think that some people want to turn the U.S. into a theocracy.

Let the flames begin I can handle it

Basic principles of the Libertarian Party:

We hold that all individuals have the right to exercise sole dominion over their own lives, and have the right to live in whatever manner they choose, so long as they do not forcibly interfere with the equal right of others to live in whatever manner they choose."[cite this quote] To this end, Libertarians want to reduce the size of government (eliminating many of its current functions entirely).

Source

[edit on 12-10-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

No,l is losing your country illegal...?
is letting a thief steal ... Legal...?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

Take a look at the carvings in stone above the Supreme Court Eve...
looks like 10 commandments to me... where does the commandments come from. Egyptian book of the dead... and it says what...?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
We have Freedom of Religon only becasue of our Luciferian Founders.
they sought a perfect society in which all evil was done by the Feds and all good was done by the people.
Somewhere we messed up... and people became as evil as govt. now... so -- yes, Wdc has been evil from the start. and yes the states are to represent all that is good. otherwise would be stagnant and boring as all would be good or all would be evil. without an enemy you have no need for defense. and man has no need to progress...

each game you play has Offense and Defense ... you have to decide which opposion is right for the situation., you would not be defensive if you had an edge, where you might not be if you didnt have the edge.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil

Take a look at the carvings in stone above the Supreme Court Eve...
looks like 10 commandments to me... where does the commandments come from. Egyptian book of the dead... and it says what...?

So the building was built by Freemasons? I don't get your point.

I have no problem with Christians. Everyone should have the right to practice and believe whatever they want.

Whether it's the christian bible or the Egyptian book of the dead.

Regardless, I do not want a party in power that considers their one God as the ruler of the United States.

The constitutional party is a theocracy in disguise.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Yes, you are correct ... but Under the Constitutional Party - anything that was not written 200+ years ago, would be in the justpurdance of the state in which the people are directly connected too... where as the Feds are distant but alway present. as a result to higher authority ... or plausible deniabilty... etc..etc.. we can live for a while without the Feds... but not the state...

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I prefer to think that a person would vote what their conscious states, and go from there. When voting, a person needs to look at what is good for all of the people, not just those who are getting elected. Too often you end up with politcal pandering and paybacks, rather than someone who is for we the people.
Myself, I will vote for a canidate who tells me and puts it into writing that he is just a one term person, meaning he is only going to focus on the one term he is elected into office, and does not care if he gets re-elected, cause that means he is going to do his best for the position he is being put into. Too many canidates, they get elected and then focus on staying there. Time to change that.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Trying to figure out where your coming from with your point of view.

Your from Flrorida.

Dr. Marshall DeRosa, Professor of Political Science,
Candidate for Florida US Senate 2010, Constitution Party

www.cpflorida.com...

He wrote a book.

The Confederate Constitution of 1861: An Inquiry into American Constitutionalism (Paperback)

The introduction of his book talks about following The Confederate Constitution as a Constitution Party Candidate.

www.amazon.com...=sib_fs_top?ie=UTF8&p=S00D&checkSum=25jQDJxrdIvWjdAFbpmiBZFxNd%2F%2BcvC3zB%2F38tgjflo%3D#reader-lin k

Changes from U.S. constitution

The Confederate States ConstitutionThe Preamble The elastic clauses in the preamble "to promote the general welfare" and the powers of congress, Article I section viii, "to provide . . . for the general welfare" are both absent, reflecting the confederate founders wariness of a growing and ever more powerful federal government. The words "invoking the favor and guidance of Almighty God" are added to the confederate constitution.
The President was elected for a single six-year term, rather than an unlimited (at that time) number of four-year terms or a maximum of two four-year terms (today).
The following provisions were added to the original text of Article 1 of the Constitution of the United States;
Amended Article 1 Sec. 1 Clause 1 to prohibit persons "of foreign birth" who were "not a citizen of the Confederate States" from voting "for any officer, civil or political, State or Federal."[1] While some would argue that amendment is the result of the lingering influence of the Nativist theology advance by the Know-Nothing Party further research would suggest it is simply an attempt to install a safety mechanism within the new government that would prevent U.S. citizens from moving into the Confederacy and installing pro-union or anti-slavery representatives into the new nations government, a practice already established and utilized by anti-slavery forces during their efforts to prevent the spread of slavery into Kansas, a series of events referred to as Bleeding Kansas. While Article 2 Sec. 1 Cl. 7 of the Confederate Constitution provides citizenship to people "born in the United States prior to the 20th of December, 1860" it also requires candidates for the President of the Confederacy to have resided "within the limits of the Confederate States" for 14 years[2]. While these restrictions allow for the growth of the Confederacy, by offering citizenship to the population of any state which joins the Confederacy it also insures that citizens of the now foreign nation of the United States could not simply move into member states of the Confederacy and gain citizenship and voting privileges. It may seem odd to label U.S. citizens as foreign born, but upon the creation of the Confederate States of America the states remaining in the Union and therefore members of the union of states known as the United States would have been a wholly separate and foreign nation, and most likely a hostile nation at that.
Amended Article 1 Section 2 Clause 5 to allow the state legislatures to impeach federal officials who live and work only within their state with 2/3 vote in both houses of the state legislature.
Amended Article 1 Section 6 Clause 2 to allow the House of Representatives and Senate the ability to grant seats to the heads of each Executive Department, or the Presidential Cabinet, in order to discuss issues involving their departments with Congress.
Amended Article 1 Section 7 Clause 2 to provide the President of the Confederate States of America with a line item veto but also required any bill which the president used the veto in to be resubmitted to both houses for a possible override vote by 2/3 of both houses.
The first twelve amendments to the U.S. Constitution, including the Bill of Rights, were directly incorporated into the Confederate Constitution. This was originally suggested by James Madison for the Bill of Rights in the time after the Constitution Convention, but he was defeated.
The Powers of Congress, Article I section viii
The Congress shall have power -
1. To lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts, and excises for revenue, necessary to pay the debts, provide for the common defense, and carry on the Government of the Confederate States; but no bounties shall be granted from the Treasury; nor shall any duties or taxes on importations from foreign nations be laid to promote or foster any branch of industry; and all duties, imposts, and excises shall be uniform throughout the Confederate States.
The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;
Notice the break in the confederate constitution's first power of congress which leaves no doubt that Congress only has power to levy taxes for the following powers and not just for anything at all that is in the common defense or general welfare. The phrase "to promote or foster any branch of industry" was added to the "tax uniformity clause" in Article I, Section 8(1) to stress the opposition of the Confederacy to non-uniform tariffs such as the Tariff of 1828, also known as the Tariff of Abominations.[3]

The third power of the confederate congress prohibits all federal expenditure on internal improvements except those of waterways and oceans, and even these cost will not be externalized on the public coffer but billed to the industries that benefit from the improvements.
3. To regulate commerce with foreign nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian tribes; but neither this, nor any other clause contained in the Constitution, shall ever be construed to delegate the power to Congress to appropriate money for any internal improvement intended to facilitate commerce; except for the purpose of furnishing lights, beacons, and buoys, and other aids to navigation upon the coasts, and the improvement of harbors and the removing of obstructions in river navigation; in all which cases such duties shall be laid on the navigation facilitated thereby as may be necessary to pay the costs and expenses thereof.
Despite some opposition, the international slave trade was banned in the Confederacy, as it had been in the U.S. since 1808. Delegates feared that European governments would not recognize a CSA that did not prohibit the international trade. The international slave trade was distasteful to many slaveowners. Prohibition of foreign slave trade also protected the substantial domestic slave trade in Virginia and Maryland, who had yet to join the CSA.
Confederate officials serving within a state could be impeached by the legislature of that state, as well as by the Confederate Congress.
The process of amendment became easier, requiring two-thirds of the states rather than three-fourths.
A bill, or any resolution carrying the force of law, could only deal with a single subject, which had to be stated in the title.
:20. Every law, or resolution having the force of law, shall relate to but one subject, and that shall be expressed in the title.

If there was a vacancy in the House of Representatives, the governor of the state represented could fill the vacancy. He could do so for a Senate vacancy only during the recess of the legislature, and only for a term until the legislature met and made its own choice.

en.wikipedia.org...

So back to slavery and white power we go with the The Confederate Constitution as a Constitution Party.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

well as bush said, There is a old saying in Tennesse and I guess other parts that say you can fool me once shame on me\you, fool me twice shame on me\you ...ah - the moral of the story is -- once you have been fooled its hard to get fooled again... sort of like saying History repeats.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

That is incorrect - Iam currently a soveriegn being residing in the state of Florida. I have no other allegances than to serve my fellow Americans. I call it like I see it, and you can not expect anything other than that from me, I have the light. I understand the light. I serve all those that are decieved. I have the tact of a sledge hammer and the knowledge of the Ages to guide me.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

ok, you sort of skipped 1871... go back and read the law of 1871.
we lost America in 1868, but your not suppose to know this...
so, we have to go "back to the future" to regain America.

top topics

join