It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pineal Gland, Seat of the Soul...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The Third Eye, Crowned Sun, or Seat of the Soul

This video discusses various synchromystical connections and interpretations of the third eye and also talks more about life from the grand perspective...
Two voice samples were used. One from 'David Wilcock's 2012 Enigma', and another from an unknown documentary on Egyptology...
All copyrights of original artwork belong to the original artists.

I believe that one day all of our pineal glands will become fully opened, and we will finally see the truth of the matter. Many will no doubt lose their minds when this happens.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by autowrench]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14 Oct 09 by Gools]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The youtube link is not working for me. Can you post the link or do I need to read it from the page source?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Would like to watch but when clicking link get this: The URL contained a malformed video ID.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I totally agree with you that the Pineal gland is the key to unlocking the many great things about humans that in these surreal times have been overtaken by things we want but do not need.

Unfortunately most people who believe government is on their side still brush their teeth with fluorinated toothpaste and we all know one vital place where fluoride accumulates in massive amounts don’t we. Fluoride sabotages the pineal gland

If humankind is to go through a consciousness shift or whatever you wish to call it then fluoride needs to be taking out of tooth pastes, food and drinks, and removed from tap water. Those who lobbied for the inclusion of fluoride into the human food chain should be held accountable and forced to account for their errors or a dare I say – crimes against humanity in an international court and given teeth that can punish appropriately.

Chronic kidney disease is not a health benefit and neither is skeletal fluorosis and neither is having your pineal gland calcified by fluoride a health benefit.

By the way the URL contained a malformed video ID

[edit on 12-10-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
For future reference, its just (yvid)isFx3YwfdOo(/yvid). Make () into [] though.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
My third eye is working overetime.

mmm... I'm sure I saw something that rang a bell in another post.

It was someting about 'A heartbroken father shows us how to protest' I think it was father of Lance Corporal Shaun Brierley, murdered for MONEY.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

I tried, but it keeps on trying to embed the video. Here is is again, just the url...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Thanks for the video. I knew most of the stuff it talked about. It's a good introduction video.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
/sigh

I love it when threads use the Pineal gland for spiritual enlightenment. I'm sure at least one of you knows what the Pineal gland actually does (I hope)....................

An open pineal gland would be a very very bad thing.....

If everyone on earth had an open Pineal gland, we would all be acting like pregnant bipolar schizophrenics x1000000

The chakras are not physical, the Pineal gland is purely physical!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Whole brain resonsance frequency realized via high quality binaural beat meditation tracks, stimulates, excites and activates the pineal gland and the other endocrine glands in the heart of the human brain, while creating left/right brain hemispheric synchronization and whole brain functioning (brain harmonization).
Large doses of vitamin C counter the effects of calcification due to flouride.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
/sigh

I love it when threads use the Pineal gland for spiritual enlightenment. I'm sure at least one of you knows what the Pineal gland actually does (I hope)....................

If everyone on earth had an open Pineal gland, we would all be acting like pregnant bipolar schizophrenics x1000000

maybe there is simply a lack of understanding about these 'mental illnesses'

tribal people would recognize these signs in their children and take them to the local shaman to learn the hone their abilities and become shamans themselves. in native tribes these 'afflictions' are seen as gifts that simply need direction and guidance.

surely these mystical experiences would be troubling for those in our society; but that is just our limited perception of the world around us and the belief that we are alone and only what you can 'see' is real.

i'm very interested in some of the 'rituals' shamans perform to stimulate their pineal gland and their link to the spiritual realm...
the pineal gland is DEF. something that those with a good head on their shoulders and a desire for spiritual advancement to develop.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
so i got add and bad depression and have really bad anxiety does that mean my brain don't work right cause believe me i don't want any of these f*cking problems

PS sorry for bad language

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

Well, I said people would be acting like they where very mentally ill not that they would have these specific disorders. Was more like simplifying. Another thing, your pineal gland is stimulated 100% of the time, every moment, every day.

The pineal gland is essentially the worlds most advanced pharmacy. All the cool drugs we can make are nothing compared to what the pineal gland can do. It is what gives you your emotions. Let me explain.

Your body is exposed to external stimuli, lets say a big hug for now. That sends a signal in your pineal gland to produce the drug that induces the feeling we call happiness. The pineal gland then releases these chemicals (known as peptides) into your blood stream which connect to your cells through receptor sites (or docking bays if you will) which changes the chemical makeup of the cell which gives you the feeling of happiness. The pineal gland produces a chemical for literally every feeling you have. There is one for anger, one for humor, one for sadness, one for excitement, one for nervousness etc etc.

Like any other drug you can actually become addicted to certain emotions (an example would be a sex addict). A sex addict is addicted to the chemical that gives you the feeling of arousal.

Your pineal gland is stimulated literally every time you have an emotion. The feelings you have are the result of a drug. Thank god we have them though!

The downfall of this is when a chemical addiction arises, sometimes after mitosis your cells adapt to have more receptor sites for peptides and less for say nutrients. This means your cell will care more about feeding it's addiction than feeding itself. This is actually one (of many) causes of aging.

P.S. '___' gives you a powerful trip (like an acid trip only much more powerful). To induce this experience would detach you from reality but essentially would not make you have a real spiritual experience. That can be attained without drugs.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Thanks for providing a proper explanation of the pineal gland, seems the new age movement is more interested and motivated by the greed of money and taking it off the ignorant people's hands.

It's a shame, it just takes a simple proper education in the sciences to dispel a lot of these wacky beliefs and yet people are to lazy to even bother to look into these ridiculous claims and check the validity of them. Seems most people would rather just sit back and listen to what other people have to say rather than actively learn for themselves.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Ah, so taking a drug that causes the mind to mess up is somehow a good thing and *really* opens one up to reality? Yea, no thanks. I'll leave the drugs for the druggies.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I beg to differ.

Everything is purely energy. Fact.

We are energy beings having a human experience or whatever you want to label it.

The "Physical" does not exist.

Originally posted by DaMod
/sigh

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join