It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC, FDA, CBC, and WHO consider homosexuality a health risk

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
"And the Band played on" I think is a prime example of the fear of Homosexuals donating blood. The bath house multiple partner, anal tearing bug chasing scenarios are just too much for even the PC in the medical establishment to overlook.

Even those that do practice safe sex in the gay community are more likely than not to run into or have sex with someone that participates in these "bathhouse" sessions.

Originally posted by Totalstranger
Tell anyone the truth and you have an albatross. ... Lying is empowering.

Like Totalstranger said... There are way too many that will lie just to be empowering. How selfish can that community be? People like that are mental and I suspect most are.

Why trust a community with our blood supply that exhibits behavior dipected in the band played on? This is why the CDC and WHO tell us that it is risky. These people will lie about their lifestyles and their lifestyles are a huge danger to the blood supply.

If they are allowed to contaminate in the name of political correctness I would bet we would see a rebellion against gays in this country.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by rogerstigers

You know the entire thing is making me laugh, because actually Sodomy is practice by heterosexual people also.

So, are we to ask heterosexual woman if they practice sodomy?

True, but the stats from the CDC actually explain the point of the policy. It would appear to be a numbers game. Not about anal sex, but about the % of infection in a population. I imagine if people who played the video game "Fallen Earth" were at a higher risk of contracting HIV infection, they would have a question asking if you had ever played "Fallen Earth". That sort of policy is understandable.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
Can you supply a date on when the "PC Movement" began please? I'd really like to know what the official date for that is.

When politically correct people don't know how to argue and retort a well made point, they typically ask a question they already know the answer to.

It's the same day we stopped calling it mental illness. Has my re-wording made it clear enough, or will you now ask me what calendar we are using: Gregorian or Julian?

You PC people are so predictable.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpookHunter

Ok, I'll break it down into bite-sized chunks for you, and I'll start at the beginning...

The various sexualities didn't exist before the beginning of the 20th century.

That's right, it was termed "mental illness" before the PC movement.

And so was masturbation and the female sex drive. Should those also be clumped in the same bucket as gays?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by northof8

You know the entire thing is making me laugh, because actually Sodomy is practice by heterosexual people also.

The problem there is they don't have the bathhouse mentality that the homosexuals do. Homosexuals will have multiple anal tearing sessions nightly. Heterosexuals will not.

Homosexuals are the ones that do these types of sexual experiments. Heterosexuals are more private in their encounters. Homosexuals will let it rip (no pun intended) on any given night and then claim victim status at the next gay rights rally.

This is why the CDC and WHO have labeled homosexuality a plague on the blood supply of the world. Why is it so hard to understand that these are cold hard facts? Homosexuality is dangerous to the blood supply.

I know, facts are sometimes an inconvenience to the "movement." It's almost like homosexuals have an agenda to taint the blood supply. Anything to further their agenda of inclusiveness and "equal rights".

Are you kidding? Where the hell do you get your information from? The movies?

I know many swingers who have orgies every weekend and the men are as straight as it gets. I have known many gays over the years and ALL of them were monogamous.

Maybe before you talk on a subject, you should learn a little FACT about it..

[edit on 10-12-2009 by rogerstigers]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

Ok, I'll break it down into bite-sized chunks for you, and I'll start at the beginning...

And so was masturbation and the female sex drive. Should those also be clumped in the same bucket as gays?

Does masturbation and the female sex drive taint our blood supply? No, they don't. Look at the facts instead of deflecting.

It's always the same with these threads. You have the PC troll patrol out and this retort is a prime example. What does masturbation and the female sex drive have to do with a tainted blood supply? I can see where this thread is headed...

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

And now you are trying to derail this thread by using:
COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of a internet forum..
Technique #1 - 'FORUM SLIDING'
If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.' In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly prepositioned on the forum and allowed to 'age.'

Everyone please review the thread:
COINTEL 101
So you don't fall prey to these unscrupulous individuals.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The problem there is they don't have the bathhouse mentality that the homosexuals do. Homosexuals will have multiple anal tearing sessions nightly. Heterosexuals will not.

Homosexuals are the ones that do these types of sexual experiments. Heterosexuals are more private in their encounters. Homosexuals will let it rip (no pun intended) on any given night and then claim victim status at the next gay rights rally.

This is why the CDC and WHO have labeled homosexuality a plague on the blood supply of the world. Why is it so hard to understand that these are cold hard facts? Homosexuality is dangerous to the blood supply.

I know, facts are sometimes an inconvenience to the "movement." It's almost like homosexuals have an agenda to taint the blood supply. Anything to further their agenda of inclusiveness and "equal rights".

Are you kidding? Where the hell do you get your information from? The movies?

I know many swingers who have orgies every weekend and the men are as straight as it gets. I have known many gays over the years and ALL of them were monogamous.

Maybe before you talk on a subject, you should learn a little FACT about it..

[edit on 10-12-2009 by rogerstigers]

You ever read the "And the Band Played on"? It was a fact based indictment of the sick and twisted happenings of the homosexual community. Who wrote it? A very worried homosexual.

That is where I get my facts. From the homosexual community itself... Right from the horses mouth... Have a nice day!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Does masturbation and the female sex drive taint our blood supply? No, they don't. Look at the facts instead of deflecting.

It's always the same with these threads. You have the PC troll patrol out and this retort is a prime example. What does masturbation and the female sex drive have to do with a tainted blood supply? I can see where this thread is headed...

You accuse me of deflection when you are the one who brought up the fact that it was once called "mental illness"? What does the fact that it was once a "mental illness" have to do with tainting our blood supply?

As for the PC thing? I couldn't care less. I already said I understand the purpose of the CDC policy and it makes sense.

At this point the thread just seems to be degrading into name calling and half baked arguments.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Can you supply a date on when the "PC Movement" began please? I'd really like to know what the official date for that is.

When politically correct people don't know how to argue and retort a well made point, they typically ask a question they already know the answer to.

It's the same day we stopped calling it mental illness. Has my re-wording made it clear enough, or will you now ask me what calendar we are using: Gregorian or Julian?

You PC people are so predictable.

You think your point was "well made"?

As I mentioned before, I appreciate people who have some balls and make their point without dancing around it. That's why I gave you an opportunity to do that.

And no, you're re-wording is just as vague and nonsensical as the first attempt you made. Can you not clarify exactly what you mean instead of disguising your true opinion?

Some "PC fearing" homophobes and bigots are really all too predictable.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

That is not deflecting in the least, the point was brought up that these were also considered at one time to be mental illnesses by our medical profession. That is not deflection. Here you go: define: Deflection.

It's always the same with these threads.

On that we can agree. It always is the same, people spouting off their rhetoric on what justification-du-jour they can hopefully search for to promote hatred. Which is exactly what the intent of this thread appears to be, and I have not seen proof otherwise.

You have the PC troll patrol out and this retort is a prime example.

Since your opinion of that retort is so false, I suppose I don't need to explain why the rest of that statement is equally so.

What does masturbation and the female sex drive have to do with a tainted blood supply? I can see where this thread is headed...

With comments like that, so can I.

[edit on 10/12/09 by niteboy82]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82 It always is the same, people spouting off their rhetoric on what justification-du-jour they can hopefully search for to promote hatred. Which is exactly what the intent of this thread appears to be, and I have not seen proof otherwise.

You will find I stick to facts which makes my arguments ironclad.

This thread points to policies being made by statistically measuring the pathology of behaviors which were classified as mental illness. The PC movement changed that classification.

This is fact. Hate is not equal to facts. Hate is the "label" used to *DEFLECT* the facts.

Please refer to the COINTEL 101 thread above for a more detailed description of this.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Outside Africa homosexuals are by an large the transmitters of this dreadful disease. We are supposed to embrace them. Now a PC Troll Patrol member is trying to derail the conversation with the comparison that masturbation and the female sex drive were once considered a mental illness?

Maybe they were but now we know that masturbation and the female sex drive are not mental illnesses. Homosexuality is debatable but that is another thread but the PC Troll Patrol will turn this on into just that which, makes me believe they are mental cases more and more.

The fact still remains that homosexuals by and large are a greater danger to the blood supply than heterosexual people.

It seems here that agenda is to deny the facts and embrace ignorance... True to the theme of the homosexuals and their radical twisted view on health...

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

If however, as you stated, this is proof that they shouldn't have the same civil rights that everyone else has, then I guess Lesbians and Bi-women are safe and can marry now, huh?

Apparently lesbians don't pose the same health risk. I'm only judging on the merits of health in this discussion so I can't say that they are doing anything wrong. The CDC and WHO didn't mention the relationships of women with women. If your lifestyle isn't creating an unnecessary health problem then I'm not going to be the one to say if it's good or bad. In that case it would be completely up to you.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Maybe they were but now we know that masturbation and the female sex drive are not mental illnesses.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

No, it's best to leave that topic to another discussion. Really all I was trying to point out was that the health risks for this group were high enough for the CDC and WHO to take notice. It's not a healthy lifestyle regardless of the mental state of the individual. Don't allow yourself to get baited into side discussions.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

(As a side note, I would like to point out that we don't moderator threads we're involved in. Just in case this wasn't clear
)

[edit on 12-10-2009 by dbates]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by northof8

Sorry my friend but you line of thinking is very confusing, many heterosexual people are in the groups of very deprived sexual groups.

You know what orgies are, when a group of people from both sex get into sexual behavior, that means both women and men and they can be heterosexual meaning only sexual contact with the opposite sex or all gender sex.

Sorry but is not such thing and an entire group been "clean and prude" when it comes to the sexual act and depravity.

Homosexuals like any other group out there that have sexual encounters are not worse or better than their straight counterpart.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Lets discuss something silly like. . . . . facts.

Is there anyone out there with data that can support the allegations?

I will also look, and I mean

Gay men *data*
Straight men *data*
Funny looking lumpy chicks *data*

See?

What are the death rates? Life expectencies? Infection rates?

I mean, I'd hate to spoil the whole PC fight, but facts can be fun too!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by northof8

Sorry but that is not true, that became later, the first group that were found to have HIV were intravenous drug users.

The spread of HIV it goes both ways is spreads among heterosexual to homosexual and anybody that have sex with more than one partner without protection or testing.

Read the facts.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

People tend to have short time memories, I was in my late teens when the HIV became a problem I remember how it developed and how religious groups started to tagged to homosexual behavior in the 80s when HIV went from been a drug user problem to homosexual problem, when in reality it was an all population problem as long as you were having sex.

Sometimes the mentality of some makes me wonder about how in America education is so poor.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join