It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens at the Bilderberg Group?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Just a question;I dont want people who think Freemasons are evil and Illuminati diamond wants to take over the world replying.

So....What do they talk about? do all 120 participates know 9/11 was an inside job and war on terror is a sham? not to mention most of the guests aren't all the same.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
You don't want replies from folks who think Freemasons are evil and Illuminati diamond wants to take over the world? Gosh, that'll severely limit the number of responses, won't it? ;P

Seriously though, from what I have read it began, and continues to be, some people of influence seeking to have informal meetings. It's pretty difficult to speak frankly when there is a possibility that reporters or political adversaries, or (for a purely random example) conspiracy theorists that would like to use any comments out of context.

So, different locations are chosen, and the entire staff at the selected location, from cleaning to kitchen to groundskeepers, to the security detail is replaced by the group's private staffing. The rooms are all swept for bugs and etc.

And then these members of global influence can, for once, speak frankly, speculate, etc.

Honestly I don't blame these people for seeking peace for large gatherings. I think everyone has a right to seek some sort of privacy. And it's too bad these people have to go through such lengths.

On the other hand, I understand people being suspicious of those with power. Especially political power.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

No one really knows what all is discussed because it's kept so secret. What we do know is that they are making efforts towards a new world order or one world government because Rockefeller came right out in an interview and stated that is one of the reasons the group meets.

That's pretty bad in itself but I'm sure there's some things that are even worse.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
What's funny is that a group of powerless ATS members in a group could be called conspirators, but a collection of the world's most powerful in secret meetings that could even go against their own nations politics, well thats just called a meeting and nothing more.

Ah, semantics for the rich and poor...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Really? can you please post the link? I can't seem to find it.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Here you go. It's a pretty startling admission:

David Rockefeller's book 'Memoirs' admits secretly conspiring for a NWO

In David Rockefeller's book 'Memoirs' he admits he is part of a secret cabal working to destroy the United States and create a new world order.Here is the direct quote from his book, pg 405:

Some even believe we [Rockefeller family] are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - One World, if you will.If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.

Also:

'' The end goal is to get everybody chipped, to control the whole society, to have the bankers and the elite people control the world ''
- Nick Rockefeller [ Aaron Russo interview ]

Full article.

You can also Google phrases like 'Rockefeller admits NWO in memoirs,' etc.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

The official press release prior to this years Bilderberger meeting.....

The 57th Bilderberg Meeting will be held in Vouliagmeni, Greece 14 - 17 May 2009. The Conference will deal mainly with the financial crisis, governments and markets, role of institutions, market economies and democracies, Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan, US and the World, cyberterrorism, new imperialisms, protectionism, post-Kyoto challenges.
Approximately 130 participants will attend of whom about two-thirds come from Europe and the balance from North America. About one-third is from govemment and politics, and twothirds are from finance, industry, labor, education, and communications. The meeting is private in order to encourage frank and open discussion.

thats the official line, but they forgot to menrion Royal family members from England, Netherlands and Spain.

PEACE,
RK

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Rigel Kent]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel Kent
Approximately 130 participants will attend of whom about two-thirds come from Europe and the balance from North America.

This official declaration of intent fails to take into account that it is a deeply racist group which believes that they must significantly reduce the world population. According to Asia Times they have never invited or admitted participants with ethnic origins from Africa, Latin America, Asia or the Middle-East.

www.atimes.com...

Bilderberg is strictly "Western" elite, ie American-European. Bilderberg resolutely excludes Asia, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa.

When it comes time to decide who gets poisoned, gassed, contaminated or nuked, can we assume that there are those whose genetic makeup they approve of and those they definitely don't witnessing their decisions?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mother1138

.... from cleaning to kitchen to groundskeepers, to the security detail is replaced by the group's private staffing. The rooms are all swept for bugs and etc.

You'd think they could afford to stay in a better place that wouldn't have bugs. But I have read that even the 5 star hotels in NY have bedbug epidemics. Good to know they have special trained staff for it...but I would use a vacuum instead of sweeping.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Your not wrong there....

This years attendees were nationals of the following countries:

Austria
Belgium
Switzerland
Canada
Germany
Denmark
Spain
France
Finland
Great Britain
Greece
Ireland
Italy
Norway
Netherlands
Portugal
Sweden
Turkey
United States ofAmerica

Plus 1 Japanese

PEACE,
RK

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I am sure they gloat and dance around, having pulled off the world's greatest con. I bet they make plans to fool the world again, to gain much more power and money.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel Kent

Who was the Japanese guy/girl?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Your not wrong there....

Actually, Getsmart is entirely wrong. He paints it as an ethnic issue rather than a country-based issue.

Originally posted by Getsmart
they have never invited or admitted participants with ethnic origins from Africa, Latin America, Asia or the Middle-East.
Saying that would imply that Colin Powell or Condaleezza Rice don't have African ethnic origins, and both have attended previous meetings.

Interestingly enough, it was because the Bilderberg Group wouldn't include Japan that David Rockefeller started the Trilateral Commission... But again, these are matters of nationality, not race.

[edit on 10/14/2009 by JoshNorton]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Oops sorry

[edit on 16-10-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Since everything any politician says in public is sensationalized and demonized by the media and the "alternative" media, politicians now meet in private in order to be able to discuss things without all the noise and angst.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Jon Ronson gives an excellent explanation of the bilderberg group. from this interview here. he's not a conspiracy nut, so gives a good laymans view of the Bilderberg group.

forward to 3 mins on in this interview

[edit on 16-10-2009 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The short answer: Its like the Academy Awards for high-level-functioning psychopaths.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989
reply to post by Rigel Kent

Who was the Japanese guy/girl?

Tanaka Nobou - Executive Director, IEA

Born in Japan 1950.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Actually, Getsmart is entirely wrong.
[by JoshNorton on 10/14/2009]

REPLY:

First I must state that having read Josh Norton's many posts defending the purity of vocation of Freemasonry, noted for being despite his vehement protestation a subservient organization to the Illuminati, I wouldn't expect anything else from him other than a rallying call for Elite leaders who have proven for centuries their desire to bring us progress, peace and freedom.

I invite other ATS members to examine our respective posts by looking at our member profiles in order to see our bias about this subject. Descending from a line of 33rd degree masons I have learned and witnessed enough to violently reject that "sect".

He paints it as an ethnic issue rather than a country-based issue. "They have never invited or admitted participants with ethnic origins from Africa, Latin America, Asia or the Middle-East." Saying that would imply that Colin Powell or Condaleezza Rice don't have African ethnic origins, and both have attended previous meetings.[10/14/2009 by JoshNorton]

REPLY:

The statement was quoted from Asia Times, if you care to contest this you should take it up directly with that publication. Regardless, I would hardly count Secretary Powell and Secretary Rice as "ethnic security risks" for a Supremacist Elite apparently bent on eliminating large portions of the Earth's population for ecological, demographic or eugenics reasons. Those two political bedfellows have proven to what extent they are corrupt and stooges of the Bush Administration. Some consider them traitors (the verdict is still out on Obama) to whatever residual proportion of their ethnic heritage is African.

Let us not engage the issue of percentages of genetic heritage, this subject is far more important to Bilderbergers than to us normal folk. Remember how important such calculations were to the Nazis, and consider that the Bilderberg was founded by Waffen SS Oberführer Colonel Bernhard von Hesse. Such are their convictions, not ours, which nonetheless can explain the presence of ethnic half-breeds to discredit accusations of racism.

Interestingly enough, it was because the Bilderberg Group wouldn't include Japan that David Rockefeller started the Trilateral Commission... But again, these are matters of nationality, not race. [JoshNorton on 10/14/2009]

REPLY:

OK, have it your way. They just happen to want to wipe out nationalities which only happen to "coincide" with races and ethnic origins. You might ask your lodge to offer workshops in Geostrategy to better understand how it is no coincidence that this fits together. May I offer the advice of a President of the United States regarding such a disclaimer?

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.

Franklin D. Roosevelt

And the Bilderberg claims to be a "planning" organization.

You say that Rockefeller liked the Japanese so much (as a nation, not as an ethnic group) that he started a new Power-Elite organization which makes them, along with Europe and the U.S.A. the only ones in the world who matter in making important policy decisions? Isn't this what you claim the Trilateral Commission was set up to accomplish? Doesn't this underline that even with Rockefellers' strategic interests on the table, the Bilderberg still wouldn't allow any Japanese to attend?

So they're definitely not racists at the Bilderberg? And they are only setting out to discriminate against the nationals, not the races, of countries which so happen to belong to certain ethnic groups, and this just because they don't like certain aspects of the identity of a given country?

Are these considered rogue nations? If so, then there are more Bad Countries out there than anyone has been led to believe. Or are they simply countries which fail to fit into the pretty picture of an Elite Utopia on Earth?

Why won't they include them in their discussions of economic policy which mean survival for their commerce and industry? Why keep them out of the loop when it comes to deciding upon wars or peace and military technology, aren't they often nations deeply affected by war? Why not let them participate in determining scientific priorities, especially as these will inevitably impact the health and wellbeing of their populations?

The Bilderberg has organized discrimination and racism behind the disguise as policy groups. Racist and eugenic policies are hidden behind Utopian Think Tank studies couched in pseudo-scientific jargon. Corporate or National or Coalition Interests are used as a pretext to advance the same ideas which brought on WWII.

The Bilderberg Elites are using their economic, military and biological might against the interests of nationals of certain countries. ATS member Josh Norton claims this is due to the identity of the nations involved. Who chooses which nations are the bad ones, and on what criteria? Is it because some countries are worthless contributors to an ideal society?

Are they ugly "we don't like them" countries?

Is this really all about geopolitics or is there an agenda to reduce the eyesore of Third World countries which spoil the plans for paradise on Earth, also known as the Master Plan of the Great Architect which Masons work so hard to achieve?

You can bet the Bilderbergers are looking out for our best interests without so much as a trace of racist behavior. Just like in Volkswagen factories during WWII, where factory workers taken from concentration camps were given varying food rations depending on whether they were Dutch (bigger rations), Polish, Hungarian, Russian, etc. Of course you will insist that this was not a racist policy, certainly no more than those of the Bilderberg.

Did they only do this because the Fuhrer had certain apprehensions about the identity of certain nations? Had it nothing to do with the racial characteristics of their nationals? Was it strictly a field expression of geopolitics, and not in any way or form an oppressive and potentially deadly discrimination?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Again, race has nothing to do with it. It could just as easily be the politics of the other countries they don't want to have anything to do with. Say, the dictatorships in many African nations, China, and the Middle East? You still have shown no proof that they have any sort of ethnic agenda.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join