It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST RELEASED Jordan Maxwell interview, with BRAND NEW astonishing testimony from this veteran!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

He admitted to believing Reptilians exist but he did not actually state that he believed the Reptilians were behind the plan. He rather sat on the fence about that possibility - he is sure there is an "enemy faction" at odds with the original species which created mankind but at no point in the interview did he outright state he though the Reptilians are the ones planning to return. When he was asked if he thought the "god" who will take over the Earth would be a Reptile he point blank said, "I don't know".

For those of us who agree with his overall take on things, there was one possibility I felt he has not considered, and that is that the "enemy faction" so to speak was /is a splinter group of the very same species that created mankind. This enemy faction could well be in league with another race now, as well as working with those at the top of the control structure on this planet.

He thinks mankind have no chance of changing what is planned for the human race, I got the impression he feels that being awake to all this can help a person on the spiritual level....to prepare spiritually as it were for what may well happen.

My personal take is that the NWO's spiritual angle focuses on marketing an acceptance of reincarnation, as do many world religions. When you realize how religion is one tool through which the plan works then there may well be the goal on their part of somehow ensaring souls into the reincarnation matrix so that you are essentially going from a material plane prison matrix into a spiritual plane prison matrix. You are then a constant source of energy for these beings by getting stuck in this cycle.

The interviewer asked why he thought he had been protected and what was the point of all the work and the "waking up " of people if there is no hope for upsetting their plans on this planet : perhaps the answer , if what is theorized does indeed transpire, is to prepare ourselves spiritually to die , possibly rather prematurely and to make sure you know WHERE to go or not to go when you cross over. They can take your physical body but they do not have any control over your soul if you are awake. So unless you are awake there is perhaps little chance of being spiritually liberated, truly free, when you leave the body. All to easy to get up there and be talked into coming back down here for purposes of "spiritual growth" etc . Think about it, who brought all these ideas of reincarnation to planet Earth ? Usually some being of light who appeared to some human who started a religion, or some channelled message from the "divine" inspiring a movement or cult. You'd be hard pressed to find more than a handful of articles on the entire net taking a suspicious view of the reincarnation system yet tens of millions of articles lauding it.

If they talk a good line down here no doubt they talk a good line up there too. Just my two cents, a personal opinion.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

He admitted to believing Reptilians exist but he did not actually state that he believed the Reptilians were behind the plan. He rather sat on the fence about that possibility - he is sure there is an "enemy faction" at odds with the original species which created mankind but at no point in the interview did he outright state he though the Reptilians are the ones planning to return. When he was asked if he thought the "god" who will take over the Earth would be a Reptile he point blank said, "I don't know".

For those of us who agree with his overall take on things, there was one possibility I felt he has not considered, and that is that the "enemy faction" so to speak was /is a splinter group of the very same species that created mankind. This enemy faction could well be in league with another race now, as well as working with those at the top of the control structure on this planet.

I stand corrected. It is my belief, he believes reps are behind the control grid, but not certain enough to go public with it.

Cosmic, here's the deal, we human beings are in a ship, together, and there are many alien "agents" all about us. JM pointed this out when he spoke of the genetic creatures that were created along side of us. Faction, or no faction, we are the family of the human race, regardless of who claims to have created us, or for what ever reason. Even in my own Epiphany I knew of these "other" little time b0mbs just waiting to go off.

I personally do not believe in good reps or bad reps, I believe we are on our own! Good cop, bad cop, they are both out to get you.

In my opinion, both alien factions are planning a return, and the battle is for which side (faction) we will be tricked into bowing to.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I used to follow jordan but now im starting to noe tbelieve any of them .i think they only want money for story telling just like in the films people gather around a story teller.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
What is that emblem on Maxwells shirt?
Is it a Druidic oak tree?
Something to denote the new green eco-religion?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

lol i highly doubt that...

i'm still trying to figure out what it is, and i can't seem to find it yet... i don't even know where to begin to look.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Well I am about 95 % through the video and I haven't really seen anything new from Jordan in this video . Well I shouldn't say that , its interesting to hear that he has a little voice in his head that tells him to " run " from time to time . Run Jordan run !

There was once a very good video on Jordan that presents a different take on Jordan , worth watching if Jordan is a person you give credibility to .

IMHO Jordan can't hold a candle to William Copper and his radio broadcasts entitled Mystery Babylon , a broadcast that I highly recommend to all .

One should ask them selves to whom does Jordan look up to ? For one , Manly P hall and for two , H. P. Blavatsky . These are two people that Jordan holds in high esteem and I would humbly recommend that one takes a look at there respective works to see what Jordan is all about .

Is Jordan in the know about a certain number of things going on in the world ? I would say yes but having said that I am of the belief that the roll he is playing is different then the roll many of us think he is playing .

Once again I highly recommend to anyone interested in this type of thing to check out the radio broadcast entitled Mystery Babylon by William Copper . Its full of substance
and a wealth of info , with no personal back patting .

Edit to add , Once again Thanks to the OP'er for posting this video

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Jordan Maxwell is the most respectable researcher alive in my opinion.

Alex Jones is a seeping heap of hot air, in my opinion. Although he has done a few good things along the way, he is no Jordan Maxwell. Not even close.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by nwodeath]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

yea i've heard of that broadcast by Cooper, but i've never listened - you're makin' me give it a try!

also, in addition to Manly P. Hall, whose book in which i have, The Secret Teachings of All Ages, Maxwell highly esteems E.W. Bullinger, who's got many great pieces of literature out there about astronomy and religion. i've got Bullinger's Companion Bible, too, and i absolutely love it for it's elaborate explanations of everything in the Christian religion... more than half of the book is his notes going along side the scriptures, each page divided in half. his books Number in Scripture and The Witness of the Stars are also amazing and very thorough!!

[edit on 15-10-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
Well I am about 95 % through the video and I haven't really seen anything new from Jordan in this video . Well I shouldn't say that , its interesting to hear that he has a little voice in his head that tells him to " run " from time to time . Run Jordan run !

There was once a very good video on Jordan that presents a different take on Jordan , worth watching if Jordan is a person you give credibility to .

IMHO Jordan can't hold a candle to William Copper and his radio broadcasts entitled Mystery Babylon , a broadcast that I highly recommend to all .

One should ask them selves to whom does Jordan look up to ? For one , Manly P hall and for two , H. P. Blavatsky . These are two people that Jordan holds in high esteem and I would humbly recommend that one takes a look at there respective works to see what Jordan is all about .

Is Jordan in the know about a certain number of things going on in the world ? I would say yes but having said that I am of the belief that the roll he is playing is different then the roll many of us think he is playing .

Once again I highly recommend to anyone interested in this type of thing to check out the radio broadcast entitled Mystery Babylon by William Copper . Its full of substance
and a wealth of info , with no personal back patting .

Edit to add , Once again Thanks to the OP'er for posting this video

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Max_TO]

Bill Cooper turned me onto Jordan Maxwell at a UFO conference in 1989.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

You and I have a lot of the same books lol

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by raiden12

I haven't watched the whole thing. I enjoyed the first 45 minutes of the Awake and Aware speech he gave more than the first 45 minutes of this interview. But if you want more information on the religious symbology look up "zeitgeist movie religion" it basically hammers down the same points he made in his speech. The search should yield results on parted segments from the Zeitgeist movie about religion.

He also talks about how movies and TV shows have been pointing that 9/11 was going to happen multiple times.

One of the other big things he talks about is that the old testament was, according to two of Israels top archaeologists in their book The Bible Unearthed written not by ancient semitic patriarchs but by Europeans in the 9, 10, 11 century.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by antithesis.]

[edit on 20-10-2009 by antithesis.]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
My personal take is that the NWO's spiritual angle focuses on marketing an acceptance of reincarnation, as do many world religions. When you realize how religion is one tool through which the plan works then there may well be the goal on their part of somehow ensaring souls into the reincarnation matrix so that you are essentially going from a material plane prison matrix into a spiritual plane prison matrix. You are then a constant source of energy for these beings by getting stuck in this cycle.

I too believe there is something dealing with the "soul".

Therefor I want to give a warning!
Cause we always see this on the TV, "go into the light" ghost....
When we die, I should recommend all that reads this think and be skeptical!

WE DONT NEED TO GO INTO LIGHT
WE ARE LIGHT - AND WE LIGHT UP THE DARKNESS!

This could be what the fight is all about.
Get our soul into a physical body, reset the mind, get them totally braindamaged and beam the soul up and recycle them ?

So when you are dead. Watch what is going on before go into the light! Also, try to reincarnate into a reptilian king or grey king or something and we can continue the fight with the odds on our side!

YEAH PEOPLE!
THEY MESSED UP! THE F@CKED WITH THE WRONG SPECIES!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I was curious in hearing about the new V series coming out soon Jordan Maxwell talked about in the video:

en.wikipedia.org...

It turns out it's going to start airing November 3rd. I'll be looking for the "Dawn of a New Day" written on the pamphlets.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
More debunking Maxwell....

In the video at the 47:50 time frame, Maxwell speaks about the homosexuals being attracted to the angels that came into Sodom.

Maxwell claims to have studied the bible intently for over 40 years.
People who have studied much less than that even know that the story of "homosexual Sodom" is a lie. This is a misrepresentation that has been promoted by the religious sector because of their own agenda of causing hatred among people.

In Ezekiel 16:49-50, the scriptures very clearly state the reason for the destruction at Sodom. It has nothing whatsoever to do with homosexuals.

" 'Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.

Ezekiel 16:49-50

So, either Maxwell has not studied the Bible as intently as he claims....or ...

what's your conclusion?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join