It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST RELEASED Jordan Maxwell interview, with BRAND NEW astonishing testimony from this veteran!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

This is a long-awaited, long-requested blockbuster of an interview with one of the greatest alternative researchers of our time. Here Jordan Maxwell tells all: and builds, through the three hour video, to present his firm conclusions about what is happening on Planet Earth.

In this video Jordan goes places in his testimony that he has not spoken about publicly before in any venue.

projectcamelot.org...

this just came out, and i've been waiting for it for a few months now! i'm heading to work now, but i'm going to watch it as soon as i can, and i hope you can too!

i just thought i'd get this out there because anything this man says is usually quite ground-breaking!

let me know what you think guys, and once you watch this interview, definitely watch some of his older stuff as well!!

take care, everyone! peace!

[edit on 12-10-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Its a shame the two faced slime that is alex jones, does not like jordan. Jordan knows more than alex will ever, and you see the way alex slimes up trying to pretend they are friends.

If i was jordan stay away from alex, hes a slime. I think jordan is just trying to be nice and understands that alot of people will not get his message.

I like jordan, and people should take what they want from him, we all have our own paths, and his may not be yours, but he will help you in some way.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

i couldn't agree more!!

i'd reply more, but i've started to watch some of the interview and i'm late for work now!

by the way, i'll respond to you guys as soon as i can, but my internet might get cut off today or tomorrow, so i hope to watch this video before then...

anyway, hope to see you all soon to discuss this!!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Jordan Maxwell brings some interesting stuff to throw around the ol' brain, but I could do less with the unnecessary/constant build up and feather show.

Is it the nature of the job that brings so many egomaniacs into positions of 'information release'? I am not trying to refute his claims based on character, I have just noticed this with almost every significant personality in the 'esoteric' area.

This interview is playing out like any other Whitley Striebler, Alex Jones, David Icke, Michael Tsarion, Jim Marrs, Bill Cooper, etc... interview. Not in terms of the actual substance, but in gooey, self indulgent, filling that takes up way too much room.

Makes me wonder if this kind of personality is what makes them such 'big names' while others just sort of find the wayside. And don't get me wrong, I like some of those guys and activley seek out their material. But this ego-fluff is excruciating.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
alex jones seems to be a good guy ... the things he does, its amazing, because he host a radio show and man, he have a family ... his children need to go to home school, otherwise they wouldnt last alive ...

you can say whatever u want, but he has balls, you dont

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
alex jones seems to be a good guy ... the things he does, its amazing, because he host a radio show and man, he have a family ... his children need to go to home school, otherwise they wouldnt last alive ...

you can say whatever u want, but he has balls, you dont

You do not know me, he is a hypocrite of the highest order, steals info, from people being monitored.

thats a great person, pure scum of the earth.

Plus if alex reads this, you should tell them how much you enjoy innocent people being tortured and how much you laugh at it, scum. I am talking to alex jones, the thug man.

he is no friend of jordan maxwell, period.

[edit on 10/12/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by spines
But this ego-fluff is excruciating.

Yep listen to alex jones, and its always me, me and me, running the truth movement. Alex jones is like a wet paper bag absolutely useless at analysing stuff. Waste of time listening to him going on about how he is the greatest.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Stop this.

This thread isn't about Alex Jones.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well, that's 2 hours and 48 minutes of my life that I would LOVE to have back!
I didn't see or hear anything revolutionary, earth-shattering or otherwise - just some old guy sitting on a couch talking about how freaking important he [thinks] he is. I didn't see anything to prove any of his claims, just lots of outlandish claims. Maybe someone can explain to me what the importance of this interview it - I seemed to have missed it.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Incredible interview. Watched the whole thing.

He's right, very few (a handful) will get the gist of
what he is saying, out of the 6 billion on earth.

The rest, will go right along with the plan.

That is why he doesn't have any hope for the future.
But, this has to happen to clear the way for the few,
the remnant that have been chosen all along.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the link

I use to pay more attention to Jordan before I learned a few things about him that have change my opinion of the man . But to be fair I will give the video a listen to before passing judgment .

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Damn, adrenochrome,

I had copied the link and come here to post a new thread on this topic and you beat me to it! Star and flag for beating me to it.

I'm groaning under the load of editing 6 transcripts for the Project Camelot site, with more coming; I anticipate that I'll get the transcript of the Maxwell interview in about two weeks, then I'll edit it, then send it on to Bill, the owner of Project Camelot, who will go through it, then post... hopefully soon.

But, at the moment, Bill is sitting on some 5 or 6 fully edited transcripts that have NOT yet been posted, which is frustrating for me, but Bill is one hell of a busy dude, wearing many hats and going to and hosting a string of conferences on different continents, so he has not had a spare moment with which he could spend time going through each edited transcript before posting onto the sites.

So, for those of you who are reliant on written transcripts, I'm apologizing on Bill's behalf for the slowness of the posting of the transcripts. They will get posted eventually, I'm sure, once Bill gets back.

It would be nice if we could raise some money to enable Bill to hire a webmaster to help him out.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Thanks , so much for posting this!!

best 2/1/2 hours i have spent watching videos ,in while. Thanks agin.

This one of his, videos,Even though She drives me crazy,Its very (i cant really give a discription,)It dose not have that interview ,feeling ,if you know what I mean, it gave me chills almost , to hear him go back in the 60s, in his mind.They just let him talk, and just kept skipping around in time,when he would , have moments, of clearity !He is so much more deep in his outlook/thoughts, YOU know? He is Thinking from such a birds eye view its actually scarry. LOL.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Maybe someone can explain to me what the importance of this interview it - I seemed to have missed it.

You can always take a look at his visuals on this website for further clarification!
www.jordanmaxwell.com...

Religions Of The World, The Bigger Picture!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
He always say's some things that make you think, but I personally believe we need more proof in order to accept some of the things he says.

He is always interesting to listen to.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
hey thanks for viewing guys - i still haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but i'll be sure to do so some time today...

for the person that said something along the lines of Jordan not discussing anything "earth-shattering", like the hype on Project Camelot portrays, i'm really not surprised... but when you think about it, it's experienced people like us that have heard this stuff before already - imagine how this interview would sound to someone who's never heard of the man, or someone that's just discovering the tip of the iceberg of conspiracies...

personally, if i were to credit one person for really opening my eyes to the world behind the world, i'd have to say, hands-down, that Jordan Maxwell is that man. he was best friends with William Cooper, too, before he was murdered... in my opinion, Mr. Maxwell is more credible than most, but just like anyone, it's hard to believe anything they say without evidence or proof - one must take all this in with a grain of salt.

i just think it's awesome to hear all sides of the story, so we can come to our own rational, logical speculative conclusions, and use the brains God gave us to arrive at the truth through all the information out there... knowledge truly is power!
as it says in my sig, there are many sides to a story, but there's only one truth, and sooner or later hearing all sides of the story will help you arrive to what's true!

[edit on 12-10-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hey, thanks!!!
VERY interesting reading. I'm really enjoying reading through his site. BUT... isn't this the stuff that many of us have been saying all along!?
I mean no disrespect to Mr. Maxwell, as I had never heard of him before, but none of these theories sound new or novel to me - I've heard them many, many times before. The thing that puts me off is when people claim to be revealing some grand secret about the world and how corrupt it is - BUT, they do it for money.
Still don't know about this guy, but I really appreciate the links and will continue to dig in.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Quit trolling buddy. You're obviously trying to derail this thread by cheap condescending comments and ad hominem attacks against Maxwell.

And as to the first line of your signature, you seem to take serious umbrage with "those who know" and DO "tell".

[edit on 12-10-2009 by DeepSea]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Did Maxwell discuss the backside of the dollar bill at all? I remember him saying he was going to research and put together all the information he has gathered over the years about the pyramid and the eye of horus. He said it was scarey stuff, if I remember correctly.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hey, thanks!!!
VERY interesting reading. I'm really enjoying reading through his site. BUT... isn't this the stuff that many of us have been saying all along!?
I mean no disrespect to Mr. Maxwell, as I had never heard of him before, but none of these theories sound new or novel to me - I've heard them many, many times before. The thing that puts me off is when people claim to be revealing some grand secret about the world and how corrupt it is - BUT, they do it for money.
Still don't know about this guy, but I really appreciate the links and will continue to dig in.

We'll if you haven't heard of Jordan Maxwell then you really haven't done your home work on much to do with the NWO / ELITE / ILLUMINATI etc etc ....

This guy is the godfather in this field of study , pay attention and learn

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join