It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is some truth is your fiction - and some fiction in your truth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Just wanted to remind you folks that not all UFO footage out there that are labeled fake are indeed fake.

Of course there are those 100% obvious CGI fake UFO videos - and yes, they are indeed fake. But then, there are those in the grey area - the videos that are very good, yet they are labeled as fake.

Think about it. If I was to cover-up a good genuine UFO footage - what better way of doing it is to get a lot of disinfo agents to post comments on the video such as: "THIS IS SO FAKE!", "THIS IS TOTALLY CGI!" and so on. Just use one disinfo agent and then the snowball starts rolling.

And even better: if that doesn't work, you go and threaten/manipulate the owner of the video, so he/she would finally give in and post that the UFO video is fake.

So you see, you don't even have to remove the UFO footage from the Internet nowadays. You just manipulate people into thinking that the UFO footage is fake.

Have that in mind, next time you see a UFO footage out there that is labeled "fake". Draw your own conclusions. There is some truth is your fiction - and some fiction in your truth.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Thanks for the reminder. But just a few things...

Do you have any examples of supposedly fake films that are supposedly real?

Do you have any evidence, whatsoever, that those who criticized these films as fake are disinformation agents?

Do you have any evidence, whatsoever, that the owner of such films were pressured in any way to admit the videos are fake?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
That anyone actually needs to make a post - or remind people something so basic is beyond me.

Nothing is true or false, right or wrong, fake or real - it exists in an unknown state, and if you simply believe what people tell you, or believe what you want, or believe the church, or your parents, or the bible, or your teacher, or police, or television .. or or or ..

What chance do you have of ever thinking for yourself?

All information is neither true or false - but information that agrees with other information can be put into a framework of understanding - once you have a good understanding - you don't need belief. You can simply see if things fit into the model of understanding that you have - a good understanding is developed by looking at hundreds or thousands of data points - the more data you have the better the integrity of your model.

Believe nothing - seek understanding.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
Think about it. If I was to cover-up a good genuine UFO footage - what better way of doing it is to get a lot of disinfo agents to post comments on the video such as: "THIS IS SO FAKE!", "THIS IS TOTALLY CGI!" and so on. Just use one disinfo agent and then the snowball starts rolling.

I don't dismiss the possibility of disinformation agents being involved, but aren't you missing a group of people who complain about CGI and fake videos? You know, the ones who know what they're talking about?

As it's painfully obvious, not everyone is equipped or have the skills to identify CGI videos. Some people, however, do.

Have that in mind, next time you see a UFO footage out there that is labeled "fake".

If UFO footage "out there" is compelling and the experts aren't able to debunk it, then it's interesting footage, but no footage will ever be definitive proof of anything, so I really have to wonder what you're trying to accomplish here.

It seems to me you're trying to keep people always doubting the conclusion and analysis of UFO videos that have been labeled fake.

It's obvious from your many threads and posts that you spread and support a lot of outlandish theories and stories, often without even presenting any shred of anecdotal evidence.

Another objective of a disinformation artist, as I suspect you might know, is misdirection - keeping people looking in the wrong direction.

I wonder who wins when people keep focused on, mudslinging and shouting at each other about UFO videos which have been debunked to a reasonable degree? It's certainly not the search of truth.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by converge]

top topics

join