It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson looks pretty healthy to me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Hi, i came across this on yahoo music so have decided to share it here... hope it hasn't been posted already.... in this vid he looks healthy and full of life preparing for his concerts:

ok....... foget this thread for a minute till i work out how to embed a video from yahoo music!!

[edit on 12-10-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fed5fbac03d4.jpg[/atsimg]

hope it hepls...

btw u have to click the YouTube Button !!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
He died of a drug overdose, and had a history of drug use. You can be sick and dieing and drugs can give you the tempoary energy to appear and feel healthy. Once they wear off its back to being sick, and or get another fix. You can be perfectly healthy and still die of a drug overdose.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Thanks!

Sometimes those youtube vids only have letters and no numbers so don't work on some occassions.... also i was trying to embed straight from yahoo music which doesn't work!!

Anyway it's up now....

I think ATS have made it pretty difficult to embed videos imo ... if you look at myspace for example all you need to do is copy the url or embed code and post it to your page....

What do you think of the MJ death?

I think he looks really healthy in the vid i posted.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by vip867

Yeh well..... the verdict is still out on that one...

He may well have been on drugs but this doesn't mean he wasn't preparing in the right way for his concerts.... he was always pro in his work and looking at this video footage of him he looks very well indeed.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Sorry Mate but he may have looked pretty good alive but the embalmers did a better job, he looked excellent fit as a fiddle till his nose fell off.

As an entertainer he was one of the top ten of an era BUT the best thing he could have done was employ a spokesperson for him because every time he opened his mouth he put his foot in it literally. I think he was a brilliant entertainer but his media obligations left much to be desired. His biggest downfall was Never Land, so much SH*t hit the fan over that place I personally think he never got over it. Not to mention playing Yo Yo's over the hotel railing with his baby - not to bright. And why is his whole family so F***ed up, already they are cashing in on his death, I'm damn sure that if I loved my brother and he died I would SAY NOTHING and let him Rest in peace.

Hump

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
errrm..... i just realised the song that i put up here was not Jackson singing so i'm just editing it....

Ok MODS.... just editing my post!

Here is what i meant to post:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

What are you trying to say? He did not die from a drug overdose because he was healthy enough to rehearse? You do not get sick before you overdose on something. You get sick after.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

No!

I'm just saying that he looked healthy enough to re-hearse and sounds healthy enough while making his new album!!

All of a sudden he dies of an overdose when he was about to tour and bring out a new album... ok, so he was in debt (supposedly) and may have been under pressure but to suddenly go overboard when things were about to get better is the 'doubt'

I still think he was assisted.... we'll find out once the case is over with

top topics

join