It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melbourne MSM TV - interviews two Westall UFO eyewitnesses.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
A few minutes ago, Channel 10, Melbourne, on the show called The 7pm Project, had a short segment about the Westall UFO incident.

The TV show is a light-hearted, half-hour daily wrap up of the news. An informal chat show with a panel of three or four presenters who roatate every few nights.

US comedian Arj Barker was on the panel to introduce the segment. They cut to a minute long interview, on location with a couple of women who saw the UFO as 13 year old girls. Joy Clarke and Suzanne Savage described the classic saucer shaped UFO rise, move sideways and then shoot off in the distance.

The panel asked Arj some basic questions, to which he fumbled answers. Carrie Bickmore (the main female anchor) asked Arj why didn't anyone take pictures... she's a dumb blonde - honestly. Arj had to explain the obvious to her that no one had cameras and mobile phones back in 1966!!!

Anyway, there are lots of ATS threads about the Westall Incident. You type it in the search box and choose your thread. I don't have time for fancy links.

All I want to know is why it's getting this kind of coverage on The 7pm Project??? The show is new, recently celebrating 100 episodes and it has been slow in the ratings. Channel 10 are committed to supporting it, as they have some high-profile panel members...

More drip-feed exposure for disclosure by the MSM, perhaps?

[edit on 12-10-2009 by tezzajw]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I saw a little of that segment.

I predicted that they would make a mockery of the subject and from what I saw I was right. Was I wrong? I hope so.

The 7pm project epitomises idiot humour as does chanel 10 and I hadn't realised Hughsey was so unfunny! He used to be good (or so I thought).

When did I become so cynical of MSM?..................

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Interesting, thanks for letting us know.

I didn't know there were heaps of threads on ATS about the Westall case, a search only brought up one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
(cheap plug)

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Thread about Westall.

Thread that mentions Westall.

Thread that mentions Westall.

Thread about Westall in the newspaper.

Thread about Westall on TV in August 2008.

Westall mentioned in this thread.

Ok, maybe there are not lots of threads about Westall, but at least there's more than a few that make mention of it and have external links to other websites for more information...

[edit on 12-10-2009 by tezzajw]

new topics

top topics

join