It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Portal? What is this?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Found this on examiner.com

Looks like it's some sort of strange portal, but nobody knows where the video came from.

UFO Portal?

What does everyone think?

Sorry if this had been posted before, didn't see it anywhere.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by amongus]

[edit on 12-10-2009 by amongus]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Here's what I think. It is pretty lol, that's pretty much it. I never visited the "Examiner" site before just now. I see it is a lot like the National Enquirer.
But hey, I like to be entertained and actually read the "NE" sometimes just for that - entertainment. Now, I have another site for entertainment, thanks!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I looks like a clip from one of those shows about how the world might end. It looks really familiar, but I can't be sure.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Interesting find.

Could be one of the holes at the poles.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
That video was very spooky and disturbing.If it was a fake it was well done.Love the music that went with it.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
It is creepy to look at, thats for sure.

I usually can pick out CGI right off the bat, but this seems real. What it is, I don't know. If you look closely, you can see the reflections of people in the background at some points, and it seems like they are in white lab coats, or space suits? Either way, it looks genuine. . .genuinely WHAT is the question.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I'm stumpted on this one, doesn't scream cgi to me but I may be wrong. Could it be from a movie? I do not recognise the "vehicle" as being anything I have seen before and as Amongus points out there is the reflection of someone/people moving in the backgroung which most "home" cgi creators wouldn't bother putting into a shot.

Interesting post, I'll keep a close eye on this one.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Just noticed something that I need others to look at, if you look at the cloud/smoke vortex lower right side of the picture a dark patch will enter and start to dissipate then another that looks the same then another. If you also look in the bottom middle of the vortex a dark patch will appear before the vortex moves around then another one in the same place then another one.

It almost appears that the vortex is CGI and on a loop.

Please take another look and tell me if I'm talking S..t or not.

Edit to add that the vortex is on a 5 second loop, will grab some screanies for yall.

CGI

[edit on 12-10-2009 by yeebsy]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
It is creepy to look at, thats for sure.

I usually can pick out CGI right off the bat, but this seems real. What it is, I don't know. If you look closely, you can see the reflections of people in the background at some points, and it seems like they are in white lab coats, or space suits? Either way, it looks genuine. . .genuinely WHAT is the question.

Wow! Thank you for posting this story. Could be a portal to another universe. Would`nt that be kool?! I am unable to view the video at this time but will do asap. Star n flag for you OP!!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Even if it is CGI it is still a very kool story!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
These screen shots between 1 and 2 were 5 seconds apart and the time between 2 and 3 were 15 seconds apart.

WTH is up with my puter? I've gotta go out and will try to sort the screenies out later.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by yeebsy]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure it's a scene from a 'what if' series of (mock) documentarys about various end of the world scenarios. This one comes from the episode about the LHC causing a black hole. I'm trying to find it on Youtube to tie them both together...

[edit on 12/10/2009 by 80r0m1r]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Slow it down and check out the effects frame by frame. The orange matter that's going inwards loops every 4-5 seconds. Its more obvious on the right hand than the left hand side.

CGI. Good job though.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
That is not a reflection in the window...it appears to be an observation pod of some kind on the side of the aircraft. I think that is a Russian aircraft.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The actual Magma in the center seems to be on a loop to me, around 5 second intervals it looks as though it starts again.
Hump

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Yep 100% CGI and replayed every 15 seconds, look at the reflection of the "Scientist" to the left, when he moves the paper quickly, it replays the same time about 3 or 4 times through the video.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
To me it looks like a looping video of a hurricane shot from a plane with some effects added into it.
It does look quite cool but I'm gonna have to go with fake on this one.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Looks like a hurricane or the like filmed from space, with the fancy bits in the middle added by CGI, the orange and white effects are definitely on a 5-6 second loop.

You beat me to it Shadowlink!!

[edit on 12/10/2009 by Argyll]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Perhaps,if this is real,then the person who filmed it only managed to capture a very short segment of the phenomena,to short to be able to view it in any great detail,and decided to loop the footage,making it more easy to view?

Whatever it is ,real or CGI,it's pretty cool looking!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
WHEN will we learn that some anonymous YouTube video is worthy to waste some single guy's time (everyone is free to waste his time as he prefers) but NOT some whole community's one?
Who, when, where, from where, using what camera, in what cicumstances this video has been supposedly caught? Is not offending your intelligence to even take it seriously since its description reads:

It seems the sight of some shuttle or spacecraft. Unknown Source.

Hmmmmmm?

Unknown source? Well, why don't we move this one to the trash can, until the unknown source becomes some known one and decides to share more? Or shall we assume that he's being threaten by MIB?

Just saying that because i'm pretty sure that many of our honest members are wasting their time in order to find out the origin of this video, which is exactly the purpose of this YouTube wannabee star: to make waste someone else's time in order to get some attention. It could come from some movie, some documentary, it IS some loop of something (which does not automatically prove the CGI origin of what we see) but it's NOT some raw CGI due to lack of brain of the original upper.

To the OP: thank you for sharing, of course it's not your fault: the more informations we get, the best we can contribute to your finds.

[edit on 12/10/2009 by internos]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join