It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to call EPIC FAIL on forced swine flu mass population vaccination

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername
Well, based on the complete and total lack of definitive, substantiated and corroborated evidence regarding this conspiracy that I have requested time and time again from those ATS'ers who have a vested interest in this particular conspiracy ... somehow I don't think I have anything to worry about.

You still not answered the simple question as you know there lies the key to debunk all your lies. So, what your religion is? Oh, and here is a second question... how things are going in your imaginary Zion nowadays, "Chosen one"? Pretty bad, eh? No one is taking the vaccines. Zion delays for the eternity... tsk-tsk-tsk.

In the meantime, Doctors also have the same fears what Conspiracy Theorists had. Well, well, well. What a coincidence. Or simply both the Doctors and the Truth Seekers are right.

Doctors Concerned FluMist Vaccine Could Spread Live H1N1 Virus
www.informationliberation.com...

So stop spread your lies, because we're not going to let anyone to be fooled by you as we're going to protect the people from your lies.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
[*SNIP*]

Five Death in Korea from the Vaccine
joongangdaily.joins.com...

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Sharrow]

Mod Edit: Removed name calling.

Mod Note: Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.

[edit on 10/18/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Afool's motive it pretty clear to me judged by some of his/her other threads, Afool gets a kick out of playing the opposition of Conspiracy Theorist, some people do bite when the opposition comes out with nonsense and this is where he/she gets them kicks.

Anyone with half a brain can see H1N1 has only just started in some parts of the world, and in most parts the vaccine has only just started too. He/She believe we are saying "Forced Vaccinations" will happen overnight, as if by magic masses of military forces will just appear out of thin air and start pinning people down to get the vaccine. A belief that stems from him/her only, so his/her own conspiracy is being debunked by him/herself, not only in this topic but his/her other topic claiming Forced Vaccinations is a conspiracy created by ATS members.

Many members from ATS including myself have pointed out facts that point towards forced vaccinations (for Some) in the very near future, all us realist understand this will take time. Australia may not be force vaccinating people but as somebody already pointed out "Australia is not the rest of the world" little time has passed so far regarding people receiving the H1N1 vaccine and he/she still calls "Fail" on this one, not only "Fail" but "Epic Fail" even though he/she realizes how stupid this makes him/her look I don't think her/she cares, this was never about proving a point this was about creating flames and gaining stars and flags, why else would somebody post the same topic twice.

Anyway Afool you got your name spot on,, for trying to disprove your own Conspiracy Theory, You should check what's in your tap water mate.

And you have the cheek to make us sound like we are "Crazy"

And didn't you say the NWO is another load of rubbish, you lack one thing mate "Research"

Round of applause everyone, this takes a special type of idiot to do this.

Edit: By the way throw your toys out the pram if you wish, because I can't hear ya "Thank you ATS for the Ignore Button"

[edit on 16-10-2009 by NotAgain]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RobinB022

Nice red herring. Pretty sure that was taught in Year 7 debate class... ?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

"The center is currently investigating whether the shot played a role in her death."

"The Health Ministry said an autopsy showed he died of hardening of the arteries, not from side effects from the vaccination. However, he had not been treated for heart disease before the shot."

"the Health Ministry said is looking into the “possible link between the deaths and the vaccine."

Sharrow, do you read any of the links that you post? What is wrong with you? As above taken straight from your links, NO INDICATIONS OR CONCLUSIVE PROOF WHATSOEVER HAVE IMPLICATED THAT THE VACCINE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY of the deaths in Korea.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

"According to studies, "the odds of transmitting the virus after receiving the nasal spray are about 2.5 percent," with children the most susceptible."

What studies? Do see any links for empirical evidence? Those sites have no sources, no evidence whatsoever to corroborate the allegations.
Try again Sherlock Holmes.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAgain

Afool, I'll leave this dude to you
I'm off to bed.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by forlorn23

The Hungarian health minister is one of the greatest liar in Hungary and also has interest in the pharma company which is delivering the vaccine. That's why he is stating those things.

What studies? Do see any links for empirical evidence?

Those sites are national news sites in that country, you like it or not. You Zionist morons are always trying to fight back with "Oh, my, where is the evidence." stuff.

Now here is the news. Your ultimate Zionist dream will never going to be fulfilled moron. That's your problem. That's why you're trying to cover up this crime. But as I stated in an other topic, covering a crime is making you partner in crime. International law. Study it. You might need it.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

I am just curious what purpose this thread serves other than to keep convincing yourself that there is no conspiracy? This is not an educational read nor is it entertaining. If anything it brings back memories of arguing on the playground. You want to shout from the mountain top there is no H1N1 Vaccine Conspiracy? Go ahead. Don't think you're going to get any converts to your cause. At least not with the way you and your friend conduct yourself. I'm going to go to a bigfoot thread now. I think that might be more enjoyable than watching you spew abuse at people and slap down well researched theories just because you get the giggles from it.

"Afool, I'll leave this dude to you I'm off to bed." -By the way are you and forlorn23 the same person or some kind of juvenile tag team? Either way it comes off as pathetic and sad.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by guardstarr]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by guardstarr

"Afool, I'll leave this dude to you I'm off to bed." -By the way are you and forlorn23 the same person or some kind of juvenile tag team?

They're in the very same team. We know that a time ago. That's why none of them answered that one simple question not long ago.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Lol who said anything about global mass vaccination.... i dont think anyone had ever posted that... please link.

Now, clearly, you take a long time to make a point and ive given you ample time to come up with an argument but once again you... whats that word? Fail.

Try to be more clear and concise long winded threads about nothing are just that

heres some more for you if you really wanted them but man i cant keep doing your work for you

www.boston.com...

blogs.healthfreedomalliance.org...

[edit on 16-10-2009 by conspiracyrus]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAgain
Afool's motive it pretty clear to me judged by some of his/her other threads, Afool gets a kick out of playing the opposition of Conspiracy Theorist, some people do bite when the opposition comes out with nonsense and this is where he/she gets them kicks.

Actually, the reason I'm taking this particular stance is purely and simply because someone has to try and inject a note of reason, sanity and logic to counter the rabid hysteria and paranoia that has attached itself to the topic of swine flu vaccination here on ATS. You've all become so all-consumed with your erroneous belief that you have finally identified an honest to god, real life conspiracy, that you absolutely and vehemently refuse to acknowledge the many holes, illogicality and contradictions that are so obvious within the conspiracy's framework. And you're all so determined to pin any kind of underhandedness on the governments of the world because in your world view version, the various governments are all corrupt and want to stick it to the common little people ... so you feel duty bound to find some kind of "deviousness" to pin on them and "bring them down" ... and in your fantasy world, the swine flu mass forced vaccination fits the bill perfectly.

Anyone with half a brain can see H1N1 has only just started in some parts of the world, and in most parts the vaccine has only just started too. He/She believe we are saying "Forced Vaccinations" will happen overnight, as if by magic masses of military forces will just appear out of thin air and start pinning people down to get the vaccine. A belief that stems from him/her only, so his/her own conspiracy is being debunked by him/herself, not only in this topic but his/her other topic claiming Forced Vaccinations is a conspiracy created by ATS members.

"Anyone with half a brain ..." as you say, would be able to provide indisputable and documentable proof of their pet conspiracy when requested.
I've requested numerous times and instead of said proof being presented for critical peer review, instead get abusive, irate and contradictory responses. Seems like the SOP regarding the swine flu vaccine and anyone taking an opposing view to the swine flu vaccine conspiracy is one of immediate retaliatory attack, insult, obfuscation and angry rhetoric ... all signs that there is NO substance to the conspiracy or any of it's "claims".

I'll tell you what, instead of these continuous tirades, why don't we get down to finally having you vaccination conspirators come right out and CLEARLY state what you think you know is happening (or about to happen) ... fair enough ?

1. What agenda has been definitely identified as being the main reason for the introduction of the swine flu vaccine (population control, global domination, etc) ?
2. Why are there multiple different formulations of the vaccine being developed ?
3. Which agency, group or government(s) have been definitely identified as the originators of this swine flu vaccination scheme ?
4. What is the proven end result (payload) that will result from injection/inhalation of the vaccine (death, population reduction, control, etc) ?
5. What is the proven and identified time/date for this agenda to commence (tomorrow, next week, next year, etc) ?
6. What is the proven time frame that this agenda will run for (days, weeks, months, years, etc) ?
7. What is the proven reason for the vaccine being released at differing dates in various countries ?
8. Has it been proven that the military will be involved ?
9. Has it been proven that legislation will be enacted by every nation to "force" the vaccination upon unwilling recipients ?
10. Has it been proven what the final end result of this vaccination agenda is expected to achieve ?

If you can't supply definitive, corroborated and documented evidence/proof/sources to answer the above realistic and legitimate questions pertaining to the swine flu vaccination conspiracy, then the plain and simple truth is that this conspiracy is built on nothing but hype, innuendo, false/fake/misleading information and a fantasy version of reality.

So, be mature and do everyone a favour and clarify the situation by supplying honest answers to the above questions ... instead of hurling vitriol and abuse at any opponents of your conspiracy hypothesis.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by afoolbyanyothername]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by forlorn23
reply to post by Sharrow

"According to studies, "the odds of transmitting the virus after receiving the nasal spray are about 2.5 percent," with children the most susceptible."

What studies? Do see any links for empirical evidence? Those sites have no sources, no evidence whatsoever to corroborate the allegations.
Try again Sherlock Holmes.

Why not read the findings directly from the people who made it? Look for the word "shedding". This is not a confirmation of either side of this debate, but if you read the pdf put out by the makers of these vaccines, you might have a better understanding of why people are concerned.

This pdf is for flumist, as it relates directly to your question.

flumist pdf

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I'll tell you what, instead of these continuous tirades, why don't we get down to finally having you vaccination conspirators come right out and CLEARLY state what you think you know is happening (or about to happen) ... fair enough ?

1. What agenda has been definitely identified as being the main reason for the introduction of the swine flu vaccine (population control, global domination, etc) ?
2. Why are there multiple different formulations of the vaccine being developed ?
3. Which agency, group or government(s) have been definitely identified as the originators of this swine flu vaccination scheme ?
4. What is the proven end result (payload) that will result from injection/inhalation of the vaccine (death, population reduction, control, etc) ?
5. What is the proven and identified time/date for this agenda to commence (tomorrow, next week, next year, etc) ?
6. What is the proven time frame that this agenda will run for (days, weeks, months, years, etc) ?
7. What is the proven reason for the vaccine being released at differing dates in various countries ?
9. Has it been proven that legislation will be enacted by every nation to "force" the vaccination upon unwilling recipients ?
10. Has it been proven what the final end result of this vaccination agenda is expected to achieve ?

If you can't supply definitive, corroborated and documented evidence/proof/sources to answer the above realistic and legitimate questions pertaining to the swine flu vaccination conspiracy, then the plain and simple truth is that this conspiracy is built on nothing but hype, innuendo, false/fake/misleading information and a fantasy version of reality.

So, be mature and do everyone a favour and clarify the situation by supplying honest answers to the above questions ... instead of hurling vitriol and abuse at any opponents of your conspiracy hypothesis.

Hmmmm, very interesting to see that there have been NO responders to the above legitimate questions regarding the swine flu conspiracy. I would have thought that there would have been many proponents eager to respond and show just how wrong I was to call ....
E P I C F A I L

[edit on 19-10-2009 by afoolbyanyothername]

[edit on 19-10-2009 by afoolbyanyothername]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Actually I answered your question which answered everything immediately, but it's been censored. So, why would any of us answer to you if some so called moderators whose are a bit one sided are also intending to hide the truth away? The mentioned yielding wasn't yielding at all. And yesterday it was labeled as ill mannered post. So dear moderators, which side are you on?

[edit on 19-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I agree with you, AFool, that people should be very skeptical of things. But holding people to the burden of "proof/proven" when we have very limited knowledge of something due to people with much more power and control actively suppressing evidence, I don't think is fair or useful. Can we at least attempt at the "hypothetical"?

Nothing that can be "proven". But population control/depopulation would allow for more control.

Hypothetically, each different formulation has a different target depopulation rate to properly sculpt the different demographics. Heavily target the young and reproducing and you will a: lower the population thru time and B: leave a significant portion of the workers intact to still have a stable workforce, if one is desired.

World Health Organization (U.N.). Proven. They declared the pandemic.

Financial collapse seems "proven" enough to me. The UN (WHO) has declared they want to replace the dollar with a new global currency. Proven.

Most news articles are pointing to sometime in Nov. Canada is slowing down their rollout to get to it sometime in Nov. The US has been very slow in rolling out any injectable vaccine.

Public health emergencies are discussed at being 8-12 weeks. But this is the most important point I want to make. The mass vaccination plan is very proven. Whether they implement it is what one cannot "prove". Please read:
www.cidrap.umn.edu...
In this they discuss the cities in the 48 hr plan. These cities-www.bt.cdc.gov... (I don't think they all fit- there are 72)

And here is the plan, the blueprint for these cities. Made by the Rand corp and sponsored by HHS dept.
www.rand.org...
It's long, so here is my book report that I posted at another forum.
www.theflucase.com...
Please read this.

Yes, those "fusion centers" you've been hearing about have been tasked with emergency tasks like vaccination also.
74.125.113.132...:q90zW-zlJjUJ:www.homelandsecurity.wi.gov/meetings_notes.asp%3Fthismeeting%3D1992+fusion+centers+mass+vaccination& cd=33&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

Not sticking up for the Moderators on her but it's pretty obvious as to what Afool's motives are, as long as you keep chucking fuel on the fire the more Afool will flame. This will just go on and on until one of you makes your point, or should I say tries to make your point. this normally goes on for 4-5 pages before somebody gets warned, or banned. The best thing to do if you have a point to make "When things are getting a little heated" is to u2u one another.

We both know what Afools motives are, and so do most who are against the claims he/she makes, but it really is pointless going back and forth like this.

This is my last reply in this topic, I have looked over the Claims in this Epic Fail topic and well what can I say, it's against my beliefs and my many hours or researching facts. If the OP refuses to look over them facts we have no debate here.

Next Topic.... Yes Please

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAgain

I agree.

As you said: next!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join