It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even the Maya are getting sick of 2012 hype

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
found this today...whats your take on this?

2nd...

Guatemalan Mayan elder Apolinario Chile Pixtun gestures as he pays his respects at an altar within the Iximche ceremonial site in Tecpan, Guatemala. Chile Pixtun shrugs off the 2012 frenzy, saying he's "fed up with this stuff."

Story Here

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Have you ever read anything by Drunvalo Melchezidek? He has spent a lot of time with the Mayan elders. He says that everyone is just focusing on the negative aspect of entering a new age, and no kind of positive whatsoever(being stuck in the materialistic state of mind). This is what the Mayans are getting tired of. Can you blame them?

Also, if there is a change in consciousness, it can be anytime between now and 2013, maybe even 2015. The calendar just marks the precession of the equinox, any other changes that may come with it could happen at any time, in fact December 21 2012 is the LEAST likely day for anything amazing to happen.

Heck, I'm getting sick of hearing it. Lol. I believe that TPTB are just trying to make everyone focus on all the negativity in the world so we can believe that it is ending. They do not ever let a good crisis to go to waste. Personally, I believe they are panicking and starting to lose their grip. The game is up.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Yum yum, more sanity. It's funny to see when the legitimate sources exploit the stupidity of people who take small rumours and blow them up in massive proportions to create shock and awe aka 2012 theorists. Nothing special is going to happen that year; no aliens, no wars, no end, no spiritual enlightenment.

If you really want, join the army to get into a war, if you want the world to end find your own way, if you want to find aliens study astronomy and get into NASA's program, and if you want spiritual enlightenment then read the bible. (Opps, did I just offend someone here by mentioning the bible? Sorry).

I'm tired of people making absurd claims based on myth.

new topics

join