It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$100 to vaccinate a family of 4 against swine flu?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muundoggie
It's all about extortion type profit for Big Pharm. The vaccines are no different.
Do you enjoy being gouged by the Drug Pushers? Has anyone noticed that there are no longer any campaigns that proclaim "DON'I DO DRUGS"

LOL

No I hadn't noticed that, but it is a good observation.

A 'don't do drugs' tv campaign would not be in the pharmacutical industry's best interest.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

Like I said in previous post. We don't need all these "taken daily" drugs. We were not designed to LIVE on drugs for the rest of our lives. I have a sister that has been convinced she "needs" her 12 meds a day. I have seen her go from a slender pain-free person to one that is obese and full of pain and other complications from the side effects of the first 2 meds she was put on and then given more and more to "manage" the side effects from those.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus

Seriously though, this all seems like how the computer anti-virus software industry operates. By day, they write anti-virus software applications. By night, they create the viruses that keep them employed during the day.

Yes you are right.

They create the problem and then they create the solution.

An endless cycle designed to make money.

They love to push poison.

Look at cigarette industry as an example.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Muundoggie

Perhaps someone who cares about her will get her off the drugs. It isn't the pharmaceutical companies' fault. These are prescription drugs, correct, which means a doctor is convinced she needs them?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
[edit on 12-10-2009 by Muundoggie]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

I care and have been trying for five years to wake her up. The doctor's have got her convinced she needs them. I have shown her all the natural treatments and CURES but she refuses to listen or even try them. The doctors have convinced that she will die if they take her off the meds.
Doctors are the modern day DRUG PUSHERS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join