It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shoot The Bastards? Realize The Founding Father's Would Be Home Grown Terrorists Of Today.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

There is no doubt in the very surreal fact of a "wind of change" being in the air. People are looking around, and wondering when, where, and how it will finally commence. I think the words of Claire Wolfe poignantly describe the space, time, and dimension of Our current predicament;"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."

The colonists did not merely beg the king to change his ways. In fact, the Declaration explains how they had tried that, to no avail. Instead, the colonists were doing something far more drastic. In short, they committed treason. They broke the law. They disobeyed their government. They were traitors, criminals and tax cheats. The Boston Tea Party was not merely a tax protest, but open lawlessness. Furthermore, truth be told, some of the colonists were even cop-killers.

www.larkenrose.com...

Really did you ever stop, and realize the Founding Father's were traitors, criminals, tax cheats, and even killers of government minions? I will be honest, and say no; it took a long time in my life to realize this very real truth, but it is a little bit of a white lie. Think about it, the time, place, and circumstances demanded action. The "law" as fed down the line to the colonists was actually nothing more than chains of enslavement. They were not "Just", "Noble", "Honorable", and most importantly of all they went against the very embodiment of Liberty!

Coincidentally "We The People" are at the same place, and time today. We are force fed a regiment of ever increasing "policies", and "regulations" that are doing nothing, but usurping Liberty. So what is the nature of the beast needed today to regain the People's Liberties?

Words from the Autonomist

The Autonomist frankly believes, if you are going to be free in your lifetime, you will have to make yourself free. No movement, no program, no government or social change, and no revolution is going to bring you freedom in the foreseeable future. That, of course, is what the Autonomist is all about. It is the personal means to freedom The Autonomist promotes.

I emphasize most people do not really want freedom. What most people want is safety and guarantees. Most people do not really even know what freedom is, and anyone born in the last 35 to 40 years has no firsthand experience with what it is like to be truly free. If freedom is ever going to be restored, or at least the march of encroaching government oppression and tyranny halted, we need all the freedom fighters we can get.

Huh, the above doesn't surprise me. I think it is Mark Twain that said it best,"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." So those sitting complacently by, waiting for Your savior don't fret; because they aren't coming to help You. Nothing can help anyone until You each realize the savior, or the Person who will save You is none other than Yourself!!!!

The variety of solutions for restoring freedom is almost endless, and those seriously pursuing the cause of freedom fall into a number of different, "camps," each advocating or working for their view of how freedom should be restored. While the objective is the same for all these people, most do not even know there are other freedom lovers in other camps, or if they know, they dismiss them as crackpots, ineffective, uninformed, unphilosophical, or "unrealistic."

Some may be any or all of these things, but the very idea of freedom is that every individual must pursue their objectives by their own lights. Where we agree we can choose to cooperate and support one another, and where we disagree, we are free to act on our own and argue for our views. However much we disagree, even if we think others efforts are doomed to failure, on the issue of freedom, we know they are on our side. On that issue we must agree, and wherever possible both support and encourage one another, and cooperate in any way we can, without compromising our own principles and purposes, of course. In the end, if the cause of freedom is lost, no other cause matters.

I guess with the words of Claire Wolfe in mind, when is the time to shoot the bastards?

peace in the resistance,

Sancho

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
S&F Sancho.

I have already started. Not with bullets but paper-declaration of sovereignty-do not where that will end. Hopefully with them trying something stupid. Also, still waiting on a response for my Tax Court date-2 months and waiting.

edit for gramma

[edit on 10/11/2009 by endisnighe]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
For God's sake, Sancho!

I just got settled down into a mellow mood, and you bring this up!

Just based on my own experience, it's never too soon to shoot pests or varmints.

I think your post raises a very good question.

Rather than, "why shoot them?"

We're on the edge of "why not?"

So now, the question becomes, "when?"

One thing about it. If we don't have a drastic change very soon, some idiots may just not even bother asking any questions.

Tempers are flaring. Disgruntled unemployed are increasing. Angry taxpayers are furious.

And everyone's frustrated.

Except Washington.

Like pigs in the slop. They're oblivious to what's going on, and just happy to be stuffing themselves.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by dooper]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I have already started. Not with bullets but paper-declaration of sovereignty-do not where that will end. Hopefully with them trying something stupid. Also, still waiting on a response for my Tax Court date-2 months and waiting

Congratulations! Good for you, in that you're trying to do something to better you're situation against TPTB.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Sounds like You've got a lot on Your plate. I would agree with the above authors who are referenced; anything helps.

reply to post by dooper

And everyone's frustrated.

Except Washington.

Like pigs in the slop. They're oblivious to what's going on, and just happy to be stuffing themselves.

I am in the same boat dooper. It's only a matter of time before there is some serious things going down. You outlined the discontent spot on; it's a fire being fueled daily anymore.

Something just makes this coming holiday season seem a little more "festive Red"

reply to post by Sundancer

Good, for You Sundancer, I think support is critical for Our fellow People.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Yes, I have considered that before.

What is, to me, even more remarkable is to consider the thoughts going through those few individuals heads, prior to beginnining their "traitorous" actions.

In the beginnining, their were a few individuals, knowing full well that they were taking part in traitorous actions against the most powerful nation on the earth.

Prior to each individual committing his first crime, he undoubtedly looked at his children, wife, and family, knowing that he could be hanged for what he was about to do, and yet still believed his action was worthwhile.

They had no guarantee of success, and their were plenty of people telling them that they could never succeed,
yet they began anyway.

Brass ones bigger than my fist, I tell ya'.

top topics

join