It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Evil Spells are being cast on Parliament (Australia)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This amused me this morning, also makes you think.....

www.news.com.au...

" A FORMER political running mate of Family First senator Steve Fielding says dark forces are casting spells on Federal Parliament.

Catch the Fire Ministries pastor Daniel Nalliah has organised a "prayer offensive'' to combat evil forces including witchcraft, homosexuality and abortion.

The discovery of a "black mass altar'' at Mount Ainslie in Canberra by a group of school students had inspired him to organise a prayer gathering at the area on Saturday. "

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I would like to think that church and state are 2 separate entities, but alas I dream in hope. What cracks me up is hearing grown men talking about the devil! That is hilarious. It’s like listening to adults talking about Santa Claus as if he were real.

It is obvious to me that Mr. Nalliah is brain damaged or something. I seriously think he needs theorpy.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This reminds of when Franca Arena raised in NSW parliament that they was a conspiracy to cover up child abuse and practicing Satanic rituals and sacrifices in the Lane Cove national park.

Archived Article here

Cant remember whether she ever tabled the proof though.

It would be interesting if they could prove it though, I dont remember Family First listing practicing exorcism on their party statements

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
What I would like to know is what experience the pastor has with such. How would he know what looks like, or was it an aboriginal sacred place that is actively used for other things. Seems like when ever they find something they don't understand, or something goes wrong, the first words out of their mouth is it the Devil or something like that.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
That's not too bad.

Here in the US, some Louisiana black-water swamp hoodoo woman put a mojo on the entire US voting population during our last election, and look what we have.

We are cursed beyond belief.

We have a delusional Congress and a narcissist President.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Has anyone heard this man speak www.freemantv.com

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Church and state should always be separated. Once either of the two influences one another, it can only be downhill from there. A church can endorse a candidate and everyone under that church will vote that candidate regardless of his resume. It triggers too much blindness.

There's nothing wrong in fighting The Forces of Evil as long as they fight the true forces of evil which can be seen in the PTB.

new topics

top topics

join