It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Towers / Airbrushing / Masks /other objects in the moon picture AS-10-31-4599 ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

Shades of Hoagland! The "castle" again, and again, and again...

His "castle" is a figment of the imagination. Photos and films taken over this area do not show anything floating or suspended above the surface. Go here and find a "castle" or anything hovering/floating above the surface. Use crater Manilius as a guide and scroll down.

As to Ukert crater, the poor thing has suffered from bad press initiated, again, by Hoaxland. Go here:
www.lpi.usra.edu...

Poor research results in poor results!

[edit on 12-10-2009 by Skeptical Ed]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed

Originally posted by Luppakorva
Well, if that's the case ....that's a shame.

What I was hoping for .. genuine and honest answers and opinions. Not someone to pose as something what he's not. That being said, I have not read Ed's past threads or posts so I'm not going to state that he's a liar or poser. I appreciate Ed's comments. Might be there's something, might be there's nothing at all in those images I posted. He has a good point with "road" but then again, that doesn't mean that it can't be something like that. Also when he debunks that image where I can see a tower / building or something like that as nothing at all without any explanation and with quite aggressive approach ..That's a shame too.

Thanks for pointing that out though David

Luppakorva: I don't ask that anyone come to my "rescue" when I'm attacked by certain individuals such as the one you replied to above. I have this person on my Ignore list because along with others, they engage in insulting posters that disagree with them. They are not contributors, more like parasites. They are frutstrated because I ignore them so their replies have no effect on me.

Ed,

I did not come to your rescue, just commented what he pointed out. Actually what I would like to do is to see those images that you mentioned about. What David asked was simply images you have promised to show yet you have not done so. I can't blame him for pointing that out since there's nothing wrong with that.

You surely have the instructions how to do it by now and I think you did ask how to post images in another thread as well. You also do act quite aggressively towards others. That happened in earlier thread made by easynow and now it happens in this thread as well. With all respect, Your attitude is that you are "looking down" into certain individuals just as myself who are just looking for answers, taking their first steps and painting their big picture in their minds while asking questions when they do so. ..Posting old moon area picture with poor quality and telling them to find answers from it with very negative manner is not the right way to debunk or far from that constructive discussion which we all hope to have, that's my thoughts about it. And to be honest you actually explained nothing at all with that post of yours.

If you want to keep it that way, fine by me. But what I'm saying it's not maybe the most friendliest way to interact with others and you can expect reactions such as his is by doing so.

You do point out yourself that "Poor research results in poor results!" I do agree, now show us some of yours please. Don't just ridicule post made by others without offering any proof / even link what seems to be missing in your latest post from other of your claims about Hoagland's towers to back you up yourself.

Don't take this as personal attack please, that's far what it is. I just wanted to point this out for you and I hope we can continue to look into these subjects together.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ByteChanger
reply to post by Luppakorva

Hi Luppakorva,

Nice photo of the moon. Before I read any of your findings, I took a close look at the photo. Well, I looked at it anyway... No scans or microscopes... ;-)

The first thing that caught my eye was that straight line or road. I tried to reason why a road would be there. Then I noticed the small rectangular shapes near the top (North?) of the road.

Also, at the bottom right of the crater at the top. Looks like a square image was pasted on top of the original. It looks really clean, I don't see any patterns crossing the faint lines of the square. ie: craters, white patches, etc. But in the same breath, I don't see any patterns getting cut off either... ie: half crater...

Now, I'm not saying their roads or buildings or air brushing. But I could easily understand how someone would think so.

The really big question I always have when I see this images of bases on the moon is, What is the scale of the picture?

For example, I know with Google Earth, you hae to zoom in pretty close, less then a mile or so (if memory serves me right) before you can make out distinguishable signs of our civilization. ie: Cities, Roads, etc. Cars and people need even further zooming. I think Google Moon only a altitude of about 20 miles or so (again, going by memory)

So, how far up are these photos taken? Is their resolution better then Google Earths? Comparable? It has got to be better then Google Moon I'm sure.

I seen a post where the OP claimed buses could be seen... (Yes, he even colored them yellow!) But, from 20 miles up, i little speck would be miles across... (well, really big anyway)

I guess what I'm saying or asking is... What are the dimensions of the 'road'? Is it maybe 30 feet wide or a mile wide? These moon pictures always throw me when it comes to the size of the objects. shown..

But, nice work... If there are alien visitors to this planet, for sure they would need a base off world just for emergencies...

Hi ByteChanger,

And thank you for your answer. First of all about that "road" ..I do have to agree it's unlikely a road, I don't know the scale of the picture but I suppose it would be too wide for one.

What got me more interested was the masking at some point where it doesn't make any sense, with that airbrushing you mentioned about and those things I circled out. Quality is quite poor when zoomed that much and objects are very small, but that's actually why it fascinates me. If the scale of the image is quite large, it's very difficult to see even tall buildings from image such as this and there you have it, very tiny "buildinglike" things in that scale but in the reality they could be ..well, size of a real house.

So I wouldn't concentrate to that "road" too much since I think it's way too wide, still interesting though. It could be a cliff and I was wondering is there bridge going over it at one point which I circled out as well.

I know they could be nothing else than just pixels gone wrong when zooming it in that much though

Anyways, more info about this image:

Oblique view of target of opportunity 107, Plinius on the horizon. 24.8° E, 14.8° N. 250mm. Taken by Apollo 10

So that big crater is Plinius and there's no way to view this area from Google moon / Google Earth moon. The scale is a lot better than Google Earth's scale, though I can't give any estimate, I'm sure someone here could do that. I will to do some googling for it though since that would explain a lot.

I think the thread you're talking about with those colored objects. OP told it took a month from him to color out all those things from those pics and someone pulled even the Annunaki card in that thread? Yes that was way too far fetched. Those dimensions made it impossible. Still it was interesting read though.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Thank you mcrom901

I will take a look and go through all that you posted a bit later today, don't have time right now but thanks for posting them!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Very well said

Don't let him treat you like a fool

Originally posted by Skeptical Edkrystalice: As I just told Luppakorva, the person you're probably reacting to is an ATS parasite along with a couple of others who spend their time attacking those that they don't agree with and try to deny equal access as if they owned ATS. Thanks for your balanced comments.

Not true at all

Show some proof of what you accuse me of. I can easily show proof of everything I've said about you. Now you're lying and trying to make me look bad when all I've done is point out your "I'm superior to you" attitude and how you constantly demand proof from others, but never share the "proof" you apparently have.

I treat others with respect. Even if I don't agree with what they say. You on the other hand just treat others like they're beneath you and keep making claims you never back-up and I WILL call you out on it each time.

You're going in a direction you don't want to go into with me. I do NOT like it when people say things about me that aren't true.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

That's not going to happen my friend
. I really believe into "there's no stupid question" thinking. If someone disagrees, alright, that's their problem but putting me down on very negative manner when I'm asking questions, that starts to be over the limit which gets me to react as well.

I just want to say this without commenting what is between you two since otherwise this is getting too personal from my opinion.. I hope Ed answers and comes up with the pictures he has been talking about and we all can see them.

Simply said.. I hope we can go on and discuss about the topic that I believe takes most of us here.

By the way do you have any opinion about those images or do you see there's pretty much nothing in them? Would love to hear your thoughts about it as well.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Right now I'm not using my regular monitor so I can't make out a lot (old monitor and image is too dark), but you posted the image with two things circled. The one on the left looked to me like a large satellite dish.

I had other opinions about the roads, but until I can see them clearly again I can't remember what my opinion of them were.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luppakorva

Thank you mcrom901

I will take a look and go through all that you posted a bit later today, don't have time right now but thanks for posting them!

cheers buddy.... you're welcome

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed

Shades of Hoagland! The "castle" again, and again, and again...

His "castle" is a figment of the imagination. Photos and films taken over this area do not show anything floating or suspended above the surface. Go here and find a "castle" or anything hovering/floating above the surface. Use crater Manilius as a guide and scroll down.

As to Ukert crater, the poor thing has suffered from bad press initiated, again, by Hoaxland. Go here:
www.lpi.usra.edu...

Poor research results in poor results!

thanks

loool... i can see that i activated your predefined hoag'phobia syndrome here

here are two cropped versions from as10-32-4822

as far as i can see its live n kickin..... i suppose the 'suffering' can only be attributed to nasa in this case

the 'castle' might end up being shady..... however; whats your take on the above?

cherio

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

Thank you for your answer, feel free to check those images a bit better and tell me your opinion when you get in front of good monitor
. There are 4 things I circled out.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Do you have any idea of the scale? I mean ..how big and wide would these "roads" or "strips" be. What strikes me most is the symmetricity in that image. That area between those hills, even though it has some craters and such inside.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Neat picture. I couldn't see the castle, but in the lower middle, just off to the right, there appears to be two pipes protruding from the hill...

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Sad thing by the way..

..Ed never came up with those images of his.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join