It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Towers / Airbrushing / Masks /other objects in the moon picture AS-10-31-4599 ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Ok, I decided to make a completely own thread about this image since I find it there are lots of anomalies in it and wanted to hear other's opinions about it as well. It starts to be maybe bit off topic from the original thread as well which were the Apollo dump tapes and transcriptions.

We were discussing about this image in thread:www.abovetopsecret.com...

history.nasa.gov...

Easynow posted those pictures and showed and pointed out that horizon of that image looked like it has been played with:

After starting to look into it I noticed quite a few strange things in this image.

First of all:

ArMaP kindly pointed out though that they most likely are "masks" which are meant to deal with too exposured parts of the image to get it balanced.

These "masks" can be seen used in quite a few places in this picture, left bottom has some of those as well and they don't make any sense to me why they are used in there. Just zoom up the original NASA picture and take a look yourself.

Then we have the right bottom of the image.

I know I zoomed these up a lot and they did become not too sharp anymore but I still believe that these are not caused by digital zooming.

I'm also wondering what are these "roadlike" white lines that can be seen? Maybe someone can give me an answer?

ArMaP posted this picture which has some changes in contrast:

So, took a careful look and here are the anomalies that I picked out from it:

If you check the same area of the original picture, you can find some parts of that area which look like they have been "air brushed". Here's too much contrast and it hides those areas into blackness.

I don't know has these been noticed and discussed before, but I noticed them just a moment ago myself and decided to share it all with you.

I'm no expert in photography either, so maybe they are easily explained? If so I would love to hear how. My thoughts are there are quite a few strange things that can be found from this image. It seems to be full of editing and strange objects.

I'm not ready to shout it out loud that those are moon towers, bridges, buildings or so though. I wanted to point them out instead and hear your opinions about them as well. So please let me hear some

EDIT:

Fixed some links which were wrong.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Luppakorva]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Luppakorva

The thread title says Towers / Airbrushing / Masks /other objects in the moon picture. Aside from the "masks" you highlighted I do not see anything in the picture resembling Towers / Airbrushing /other obejects...

I've been dealing with this subject since the early '80s and not once has anyone shown any towers, airbrushing or objects on the moon that were not natural.

So let's see your towers, airbrushing and other objects in your photo or any photo.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Skeptical Ed]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

Hi Ed,

Sure. Here we go with that what I'm talking about. And notice the question mark, I'm not saying they are, just want some opinions about them.

First of all like I said, I might be completely wrong what I'm talking and looking at, I found these to be quite strange objects though?

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luppakorva

Hi Ed,

Sure. Here we go with that what I'm talking about. And notice the question mark, I'm not saying they are, just want some opinions about them.

First of all like I said, I might be completely wrong what I'm talking and looking at, I found these to be quite strange objects though?

I'd like to be more supportive but what you point out lacks the detail that one can say "Yeah, that's something to investigate further." or my reply, "Sorry, Luppakorva, I see nothing worth commenting." Let me give you an example: in one of my NASA lunar books there is a photo of a crater that shows what looks like a sycle (as in Russian hammer and sycle). If you were to see this photo it would blow your mind because the sycle is so clear and it has what looks like a "glint" from metal.

I don't know how to post photos on ATS from my hard drive so if you know how I'll appreciate your telling me and I'll post this and many other lunar photos most countering claims such as I did recently with Walson, the guy that takes videos of the moon through his telescope and then claims that he sees alien structures which my lunar books show they're nothing but natural landscapes.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by Skeptical Ed]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

First of all thank you for your comment
. That's all I'm looking for, hear what others think about it.

Since you seem to know a alot about these anomalies, could you tell me your opinion what is that "roadlike" white line in that picture? How that can be formed naturally?

And I'm more than happy to help you out how to post pictures from your hard drive.

Here's brief instruction for it:

So first of all, from the upper menu, take the option "member tools"

You get lots of options to choose from, select "my pictures"

You go into media side of ATS while doing so. After you're there, select "Upload photo"

Give the information that you want to be shown about that photo, click browse and after you have selected it from your hard drive, "Add Photo".

..After that you should see that photo on your photo album there and you can find address to that image from the window "ATS Avatar". I haven't tried but I guess you can actually post the field: Embed on ATS directly to thread and it works.

If you have any problems or further questions let me know and I'm happy to help you.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

First of all thank you for your comment
. That's all I'm looking for, hear what others think about it.

Since you seem to know a alot about these anomalies, could you tell me your opinion what is that "roadlike" white line in that picture? How that can be formed naturally?

And I'm more than happy to help you out how to post pictures from your hard drive.

Here's brief instruction for it:

So first of all, from the upper menu, take the option "member tools"

You get lots of options to choose from, select "my pictures"

You go into media side of ATS while doing so. After you're there, select "Upload photo"

Give the information that you want to be shown about that photo, click browse and after you have selected it from your hard drive, "Add Photo".

..After that you should see that photo on your photo album there and you can find address to that image from the window "ATS Avatar". I haven't tried but I guess you can actually post the field: Embed on ATS directly to thread and it works.

If you have any problems or further questions let me know and I'm happy to help you.

"Roads" in lunar photos are, in my opinion, surface ruptures and there's a ton of them all over the moon. "But it's going in a straight line!" you might reply. Yes, and so is the San Adreas Fault in California, a continental transform fault that runs a length of roughly 800 miles (1,300 km). See: blogs.nationalgeographic.com...

I followed your instructions and was able to retrieve a photo from my hard drive and I wanted to put it in a test reply to your post but I was able to only make it my avatar although it didn't show up. I need to be able to get the photo from my hard drive into a new thread or replies to a thread. I need to find ATS' page on how to do this. I'll keep trying. Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

That's correct, even if it's a straight line doesn't mean it to be artificial. And you have been looking into this "masking" subject as well I suppose, is it common in moon pictures? This is the first one I have seen and noticed.

But further Instructions for you:
Here's what you have to do.

When you view your picture, the very last one of those links is "Embed on ATS."

copy that address and paste it into your post.

There are atsimg and /atsimg tags in it. link between them is shown in your post. Give it a try and let me know if it doesn't work out.

Here's an example how it shows up when you do it like that.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ca2cb22a6be.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hi Eddie

So when are you going to upload all that photographic evidence you apparently have? You have mentioned it a few times and have said you would like to upload it, but you still haven't done it.

The reason I bring it up is because of how you enjoy demanding the same type of evidence from others and won't even show what you have. The excuse that you don't know how to upload images or video is getting very old.

Posted for the third time now: Tutorial: Using the My Pictures section

EDIT: I find it funny that anytime he has brought up how he doesn't know how to upload images or is having issues doing it, he tends to get really quiet when offered help.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

Your post reminds me about that, didn't thought about it first. I think I explained the very same thing to Ed earlier on another thread. Never got any answer how did it go. I think it was on this one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't have the time to go through that all right now but if it's somewhere it's there.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
IMHO

He has nothing to offer or he would have figured out how to upload by now. Anytime he's brought that up and been offered help, he vanishes from the thread.

He's trying to come of as a serious researcher whose been at this for years, says he has compelling evidence and everything, but look at his post history and something doesn't look right at all.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Well, if that's the case ....that's a shame.

What I was hoping for .. genuine and honest answers and opinions. Not someone to pose as something what he's not. That being said, I have not read Ed's past threads or posts so I'm not going to state that he's a liar or poser. I appreciate Ed's comments. Might be there's something, might be there's nothing at all in those images I posted. He has a good point with "road" but then again, that doesn't mean that it can't be something like that. Also when he debunks that image where I can see a tower / building or something like that as nothing at all without any explanation and with quite aggressive approach ..That's a shame too.

Thanks for pointing that out though David

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

What I was hoping for .. genuine and honest answers and opinions. Not someone to pose as something what he's not. That being said, I have not read Ed's past threads or posts so I'm not going to state that he's a liar or poser. I appreciate Ed's comments. Might be there's something, might be there's nothing at all in those images I posted. He has a good point with "road" but then again, that doesn't mean that it can't be something like that. Also when he debunks that image where I can see a tower / building or something like that as nothing at all without any explanation and with quite aggressive approach ..That's a shame too.

That's all just my opinion, but look at threads he's posted in and you see people share that same opinion.

He also likes to talk about how he's had contact with some of the more well-known ufologists out there. Yet, has never proved it. He also apparently single-handedly debunked every claim of Richard Hoagland. He likes to say he has debunked people as if he's the only one who has ever done it

I don't want to post any more about him because it's taking your thread off-topic. Just follow some of his posts and you'll pick up on what I've said here.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Guys guys guys, I am not going to point fingers here at particular names. But for god sake please give each other a constructive feedback and please reduce the neglectful negative demotivating feedback. Surely the OP is not an expert, but he has the right to disclose and state any viably possible suggestion on his research, no matter how accurate the theory is stated.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by krystalice

Thank You

I'm just asking, not claiming that there are anything at all. Just simply asking what do others see.

You're da** right I'm not an expert, just someone who has been looking into this for a relatively short time and still drawing out the big picture for myself. I don't have that experience of going through hundreds or thousands of these images with the help of others that many of you guys must have.

I understand it can get frustrating for some of you guys who have been debating about the very same things for years. But hey, no one is forcing you to comment if that's the case
. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Hi Luppakorva,

Nice photo of the moon. Before I read any of your findings, I took a close look at the photo. Well, I looked at it anyway... No scans or microscopes... ;-)

The first thing that caught my eye was that straight line or road. I tried to reason why a road would be there. Then I noticed the small rectangular shapes near the top (North?) of the road.

Also, at the bottom right of the crater at the top. Looks like a square image was pasted on top of the original. It looks really clean, I don't see any patterns crossing the faint lines of the square. ie: craters, white patches, etc. But in the same breath, I don't see any patterns getting cut off either... ie: half crater...

Now, I'm not saying their roads or buildings or air brushing. But I could easily understand how someone would think so.

The really big question I always have when I see this images of bases on the moon is, What is the scale of the picture?

For example, I know with Google Earth, you hae to zoom in pretty close, less then a mile or so (if memory serves me right) before you can make out distinguishable signs of our civilization. ie: Cities, Roads, etc. Cars and people need even further zooming. I think Google Moon only a altitude of about 20 miles or so (again, going by memory)

So, how far up are these photos taken? Is their resolution better then Google Earths? Comparable? It has got to be better then Google Moon I'm sure.

I seen a post where the OP claimed buses could be seen... (Yes, he even colored them yellow!) But, from 20 miles up, i little speck would be miles across... (well, really big anyway)

I guess what I'm saying or asking is... What are the dimensions of the 'road'? Is it maybe 30 feet wide or a mile wide? These moon pictures always throw me when it comes to the size of the objects. shown..

But, nice work... If there are alien visitors to this planet, for sure they would need a base off world just for emergencies...

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

thanks..... intriguing indeed.....

also check this..... if you already haven't.....

This extraordinary object comes from AS10-32-4822, an Apollo hand held Hasselblad photo. The "Castle" is extremely bright and plainly visible at normal magnification, making it nearly impossible for the astronaut taking the picture to have missed it. This UN-ENHANCED version of it shows the remarkable stacking of it's segments and belies a natural explanation, especially when you consider it is hanging several miles high in the Lunar sky. EM enhancements show a supporting structure, including a drooping cable passing through the tip, like a suspension bridge.

This large area near the crater Ukert is strikingly rectilinear and has a very distinct and unnatural looking boundary.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

[edit on 12-10-2009 by mcrom901]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

reply to post by nightmare_david

Your post reminds me about that, didn't thought about it first. I think I explained the very same thing to Ed earlier on another thread. Never got any answer how did it go. I think it was on this one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't have the time to go through that all right now but if it's somewhere it's there.

Perhaps I missed your reply. If you'll post it again, I'll monitor this thread and if you do post it again I'll give you a reply whether I know or not. The above thread has 4 pages so I wouldn't know what you're referring to.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Luppakorva: I don't ask that anyone come to my "rescue" when I'm attacked by certain individuals such as the one you replied to above. I have this person on my Ignore list because along with others, they engage in insulting posters that disagree with them. They are not contributors, more like parasites. They are frutstrated because I ignore them so their replies have no effect on me.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by krystalice
Guys guys guys, I am not going to point fingers here at particular names. But for god sake please give each other a constructive feedback and please reduce the neglectful negative demotivating feedback. Surely the OP is not an expert, but he has the right to disclose and state any viably possible suggestion on his research, no matter how accurate the theory is stated.

Peace.

krystalice: As I just told Luppakorva, the person you're probably reacting to is an ATS parasite along with a couple of others who spend their time attacking those that they don't agree with and try to deny equal access as if they owned ATS. Thanks for your balanced comments.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join